How to balance hunting between faction?

kyumaru

Question

Why do elfs always always and always rule Berengar Guard hunt? No chance for MC hunt there, if meeting them, always start a war and MClan lost lost and lost. I hope on RU server has same problem, amiiin.

28 answers to this question

How to balance? Remove Stealth from rogue? :pardon:

For fun, dont know how to balance it. O:-)

Yes i agree,

Remove stealth, remove charge, reduce blind timing, new triple blessing, multi hamstring, 10 minutes root, make BG place near 1 meter from camp riff, make garr shag lake and sea in cave behind of camp riff town, and no mountain clan alive, thats balanced, ty.

hmm so thats what u understood...goes to show ur IQ

Yes i agree,

Remove stealth, remove charge, reduce blind timing, new triple blessing, multi hamstring, 10 minutes root, make BG place near 1 meter from camp riff, make garr shag lake and sea in cave behind of camp riff town, and no mountain clan alive, thats balanced, ty.

Yes i agree,

yeah it would balance bg guard and pvp too, this way elfs could do something like kill mcs or hunt. (sarcasm)

well ok we hunt bg(easy but low and bad drop), who hunt in lab(hard but high and better drop)?

if you wanna, we can trade, we elfs hunt lab, u bg

who hunt in lab(hard but high and better drop)?

mc and elfs hunt in lab fine.

elfs are now better because they have two range classes, for anax and eye melee are almost useless. so yet again you fail.

ask your friends how to hunt eye if you havent noticed they have been there all this week getting drops,.

and on rus server mostly elf got eye drops,

so your point is? elfs got easy on bg and lab? yea true.

mc and elfs hunt in lab fine.

elfs are now better because they have two range classes, for anax and eye melee are almost useless. so yet again you fail.

ask your friends how to hunt eye if you havent noticed they have been there all this week getting drops,.

why you cry about ranger every day ( every mi is better)  ? you have ani problam with 2 range classes ? 

why you cry about ranger every day ( every mi is better)  ? you have ani problam with 2 range classes ?

you can read posts? or just another "your a crybaby" poster, who is to stupid to counter something, try provide a reason how two range classes right now vs two melee classes at lab is not an advantage when boss hunting.

Elves are so far overpopulated...there 12 elves for each one mc.....that bcuz elves 1st island is smaller and has easier quests

Elves are so far overpopulated...there 12 elves for each one mc.....that bcuz elves 1st island is smaller and has easier quests

forsaken should change this, 10x cooler than that other girly faction.

So developers should change system to make balance for population, please change your mind dev, it's hard to play and always got killed cuz of unbalanced population

you can read posts? or just another "your a crybaby" poster, who is to stupid to counter something, try provide a reason how two range classes right now vs two melee classes at lab is not an advantage when boss hunting.

i think you all eu mc dumbess only you dont no how use rouge class  shaman clas and barb class . only cry hear why elf  killed easy lab boss why  elf have 2 range class ?  :crazy: :crazy:  so i say why rouge have invisibal skill why shaman got best skill

1. you playing eu aur ru ????

2. so its mean mc have only 2 class 1. shaman and 2. rouge ( no 1 playing barb in eu )

3. nia using parfect name  for you bro >>>> kid

Im going to guess from the horrible grammar and spelling that only retarded elves cant figure out why FB can hunt easier in lab than mc.  :facepalm:

However I'll try to explain anyway. 

When you hunt in lab you must tank most bosses from a DISTANCE.  The only safe spots where mobs evade are spots where only RANGED attackers can hit the boss without pulling more adds and killing your party.  MC has 1 RANGED class.  FB has 2 RANGED classes.  Therefore fb has an advantage farming Astral bosses. 

You get it kids?  ;D

Im going to guess from the horrible grammar and spelling that only retarded elves cant figure out why FB can hunt easier in lab than mc.  :facepalm:

However I'll try to explain anyway. 

When you hunt in lab you must tank most bosses from a DISTANCE.  The only safe spots where mobs evade are spots where only RANGED attackers can hit the boss without pulling more adds and killing your party.  MC has 1 RANGED class.  FB has 2 RANGED classes.  Therefore fb has an advantage farming Astral bosses. 

You get it kids?  ;D

mc

Elves that "hunt" at their lab are just pathetic losers like Luks, no wonder why they keep dying like tards

and no wonder why all the smart Elves keep dying, cause all of those tards that dunno how to think that interfere them

I mean, even the tard MCs know how to hunt except Hassn, but he's rich so for him it's action>think

RU Elves know how to hunt, you wonder why they have so many items?

they are smart, for them it's 1000 people at eye having war, but those are the tards and rich people, they hunt bosses like Echidna, Medusa, Anax, etc with 1 party well atleast before Devs made it more challenging, Elves have ranged DPSers that do the most damage ever in game. l2p

i think you all eu mc dumbess only you dont no how use rouge class  shaman clas and barb class . only cry hear why elf  killed easy lab boss why  elf have 2 range class ?you got best skill but you dont no how use shaman skill in hunt ????  :crazy: :crazy:

1. dumbass*

2. "resist " go play warspear and see what "resist " at bosses is before talking crap.

mc

nia

nia

read the post's dude,  as usual eu elfs so brainless to even talk too.

1. dumbass*

2. "resist " go play warspear and see what "resist " at bosses is before talking crap.

nia

nia

read the post's dude,  as usual eu elfs so brainless to even talk too.

cool down kid  ;D ;D 

1.  i no you are dumbass ppl

2. same in elfss

3. sulla

4. me think barb have storng def  kid

4. me think barb have storng def  kid

ok, even after odin wrote in cap`s "RANGED" "DISTANCE"

you still don`t understand nothing do you?

here il try retard it down to your level:

first google these two words before reading so you know what they mean

(melee and ranged)

barb = melee

bd = melee

rogue= melee

ranger = range

druid = range

shaman = range

ranger + druid = 2 range

rogue + barb = 2 melee

get it yet?

elfs = two range

mc = one range

wtf those barb (same def as bd) have anything to do with this? oh wait, maybe you think it`s a range class because it has charge xD

(melee and ranged)

barb = melee( using 2 hand wapions + shild + axe ) strong skill charge 100% working

bd = melee( using 1hand sword dagers ) ham not working

rogue= melee( using 1 hand sword and dagrss ) why rouge want range class you dont have invisibal skill

ranger = range ( using bow only ) blessing skill luck skill not 100 % working

druid = range( using staff ) root only 1 skill best

shaman = range( using staff ) all best skill got in warspear all ppl nos kid

ranger + druid = 2 range

rogue + barb = 2 melee

get it yet?

elfs = two range( but total noob in hunt and war )

mc = two melee ( storng at hunt and war )

so wtf why you cry hear ? ????

;D

Lmao ill try one more time.  Breakout adjust your chin strap I think its a little tight. 

This isn't about skills so don't bring up roots or blinds none of that matters.

This isn't about having higher defense or shields that doesn't matter.

This is about being able to damage a boss from a DISTANCE.  From FAR AWAY.  NOT standing next to the boss and still hitting.

FB best astral farm group= 2 Rangers and 3 druids.  Bd is useless in astral.

MC best astral farm group= 5 shaman.  Rogue and Barb are useless in astral. 

It is easier to make a ranger/druids mixed party than a 5 shaman party. 

If you can't understand that you should probably practice asking if people want fries with that because you'll be saying it a lot. 

Breakout said that more melee is better for hunting, WTF! All melee is totaly useless for hunting, let's see 5 shamans hunting lambert, its very very easy, and lets see 4 druids + 1 ranger that giving a nightmare hunting, no need to kill mobs, just tank it and all atk BOSS.