Ideas For News Version! Warspear Online !

klokil

Here I suggest following the release of new clans, the possibilities "have between them a" aliance ". For example, the clans" firestorn ", may have an aliance with" forsaken "and other Aliances will be because if the clans fight each other all sela will be chaos :). The second idea would be to expand the level cap from 20 to 25 or 30 it would be nice in the sense that he y 'will more diversity in the game and in playability. The third idea is to create an "aura" as soon as one has obtained several rare equipment. Finally, the last idea would be to create families paid directly into the "miracle shop" to give the story " look "to our character. ') If you also have to submit ideas, humm, post it! LoL.

T.oXy.K

I thought allaiences was planned. Forsaken-MC and FB-Choosen (the civiliesed humans therefore choosen for an allaience by FB)

Isnt new classes getting an aura skill though?

Level cap may icrease to 22 maybe but I highly doubt anymore if any at all.

all new classes got 6 skills and we oldies got 5 (correct me if im wrong) so MC and Fb will probably get 1 new skill to in v3. With a level cap at 20 and 6 skills people cant max everything, well we cant now either, but people will haft to pick and chose more and make sacrifices and I think this will make classes more versitile depending on game style of the player, cause theirs no room for luxurious skill spending or all around builds.

mmm i have a idea but no for the game, for the forum: i want a game in forum with rewards of little amounts of miracle coins :blush:

ideas can only come to effect when theres a update....

warspear IS A BORN LIER...CHECK ITS ANDROID PAGE....IT SAYS UPDATE EVERY 2 WEEKS ...LOL

I HAVE BEEN PLAYIG THIS GAME FOR 1YEAR ABOUT N NEVER HAS A UPDATE COME IN 2WEEKS TIME....

STILL THEY SAY IT COZ LIEING IS THEIR JOB :)

Here I suggest following the release of new clans, the possibilities "have between them a" aliance ". For example, the clans" firestorn ", may have an aliance with" forsaken "and other Aliances will be because if the clans fight each other all sela will be chaos. The second idea would be to expand the level cap from 20 to 25 or 30 it would be nice in the sense that he y 'will more diversity in the game and in playability. The third idea is to create an "aura" as soon as one has obtained several rare equipment. Finally, the last idea would be to create families paid directly into the "miracle shop" to give the story " look "to our character. ') If you also have to submit ideas, humm, post it! LoL.

T.oXy.K

Lol why dont you post your topic in "suggestion"..

• 1 month later...

ideas can only come to effect when theres a update....

warspear IS A BORN LIER...CHECK ITS ANDROID PAGE....IT SAYS UPDATE EVERY 2 WEEKS ...LOL

I HAVE BEEN PLAYIG THIS GAME FOR 1YEAR ABOUT N NEVER HAS A UPDATE COME IN 2WEEKS TIME....

STILL THEY SAY IT COZ LIEING IS THEIR JOB :)

;D

18114_.jpg

• Developer

Forsaken-MC and FB-Choosen (the civiliesed humans therefore choosen for an allaience by FB)

That's right.

In this update we wouldn't increase max level tho, not now :)

That's right.

In this update we wouldn't increase max level tho, not now :)

Make it 22 atleast.. So people who will use their current chars won't get bored too?

Im not going to be bored. Im going to paint the walls with the blood of all diffrent factions :)

see fb got green blood

forsaken got purple/black ish

choosen blue

(in sweden royalty and counts/dukes are said to have blue blood. Well I mean during the 1600-1800 :) )

and mc red

see what I can paint with that :P

no but seriously im looking forward to arena with all new classes :)

ideas can only come to effect when theres a update....warspear IS A BORN LIER...CHECK ITS ANDROID PAGE....IT SAYS UPDATE EVERY 2 WEEKS ...LOLI HAVE BEEN PLAYIG THIS GAME FOR 1YEAR ABOUT N NEVER HAS A UPDATE COME IN 2WEEKS TIME....STILL THEY SAY IT COZ LIEING IS THEIR JOB

i guess inventing new  mc items taking a lot time :facepalm:

Might it be possible to add Lock Screen option? Once activated one could do anything except moving and attacking (just like when we're dead). Could be very useful for farming bosses where 1 bad move can kill whole party since its hard to keep control over touch phone (misclicks and so).

Something like Menu-> Lock Screen, Menu -> Unlock Screen.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

mmm i have a idea but no for the game, for the forum: i want a game in forum with rewards of little amounts of miracle coins :blush:

yeah i want to

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( yeah i want to

or a new location in 3.0 where you pay some gold and if you're lucky you get some miracle coins  ;D

• 1 month later...

My Ideas for miracle shop  ;D

could invent itens that give more points for skills, type one scroll or rune, an item that would give one and other give two, and price would 25 miracle coins by one and 40 miracle coins by two. I no put one pack of teen because only five points are needed to complete a skill...

also could invent one item that swap the character of realm, example: my character is realm RU-Amber alas swap to US_Sapphire, and price would 150 maybe more maybe less..