New Dungeon system

MoonshineKiss

Hey,

Warspear is for me one of the best games on Smartphones and i like the PvE a lot.

But i think it would be a good idea if they remove the timer in Dungeons. In my opinion it's more attractive for players if they use one Stamina for a dungeon and try to finish it with killing all mobs(and the boss of course). It's a teamplay feeling if you finish a dungeon with friends or strangers without having any time pressure. So a lot of people could be more attracted and involved in dungeons. 

At this moment i see a lot of players searching only for op player to end the dungeon in one stamina. For me and surely a lot of other players it would be nice if they can relax in dungeons and finish it correctly withut the time pressures. To make Dungeons more balanced then they can buff the mobs and make the dungeon a bit more difficult. 

I would like to see more team engagement in this great game and this option could be the right one :)

A dungeon should give me the feeling to finish something with my group and be happy about it. I wanna experience the whole dungeon with all his mobs and not only kill the right ones for the quest in it. 

I hope you liked my idea and it would be fine if you could comment and write your own opinions about the dungeon system now. 

Sorry for my bad english^^

You have to consider what Aigrind profits from this. If there were no time limits, people would buy less stamina elixirs.

And some people will always behave like their pants were on fire.

I don't think that they wouldn't add such thing in the future, because we already had dungeons without timers. And it was pretty good.

I dont think that the developers are only interested in profit. Also a lot of players are still on the lower level dungeons like easy berengar tower, etc. and it will make the teamplay more interesting. And maybe they will change something about this in the future...we'll never know ;)

There are acilhievements based on dungeon timing. And also, this an order of things. Need dungeon party spam? Amp. Possibility to fail? 2nd Stam. Disconnect? You will get out. Miss click on timer? Another Stam. Result?oh yes but stamina. Target? Miracle Coins. By the way timer isn't that problem why be relaxed in dungeon.. Just do it your target possibly is guild points or the reward. Therefore, how much to change the difficulty.. Like tree of seasons normal? No thanks. That is more tough from heroic.

yeah they probably wont remove timed dungeons for an obvious reason.

Although they might add a mode of dungeon that isn't timed; just like the new solo-dungeon concept. reminds me of this suggestion:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/32497-tower-mode-survival/?hl=survival+mode

I would've loved to see this in the game earlier. It seems both fun and challenging!

yeah they probably wont remove timed dungeons for an obvious reason.

Although they might add a mode of dungeon that isn't timed; just like the new solo-dungeon concept. reminds me of this suggestion:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/32497-tower-mode-survival/?hl=survival+mode

I would've loved to see this in the game earlier. It seems both fun and challenging!

Yes I also would like something like that pretty entertaining, just like the horror's survival team or not runs with ride tickets.