• Bongxdem
    • Savageking
    • Manley
    • Ionstar
    • Saffo
    • patahhati
    • Darkloco
    • Dangerez

which u changed because of me.......i love when my criticism and actions manipulate people into changing things.........i have one more bad thing to say about you and your new profile pic but i think i will save it for next time.......... :dirol:

lol i changed coz of you? dream again. every week i change my profile pic fyi. im not like you who stick to one pic which shows a lot of....
:bad:

LMAO Manley, too funny.

I've never heard of most of those people, and the ones i have, don't they just sit and chat most of the time?

Haha Eisha, i need to make a new picture to post.  I haven't gotten this forum name banned yet  :rofl:

ya u got banned cuz of jaw :lol: I remember seing that on ladydruids photo entry :rofl: why you not find something to ban him?

And @eisha ohhh good one :D burn on manley... Maybe u shouldnt have so much oil on  :rofl:

lol i changed coz of you? dream again. every week i change my profile pic fyi. im not like you who stick to one pic which shows a lot of....

:bad:

LOL good try, no oil just a shiney tanned gringo face that got hit by a flash, you see thats what happens when u take pics in bars and in clubs late at night...........not like when you take weird webcam photos of youself in your hut, in the most awkward of angles to distort the viewers perception of what is really there :shok:  and then adding your classic and extremly professional photoshop colors, glares, and other distorting features.. :'( ...........just becuase your attempt to embarrass me was so sad i will continue to refrain from saying somthing really mean to you.......and u changed ur pic becuase of me, dont lie, you did it cause u were embarrassed becuase it looked like you were holding up a ransom note, if u arnt embarrassed then change it back...... :wacko: .............and as i said before and as everyone already knows, all "SRH" people are the gayest kids in the game. :drinks:

LOL good try, no oil just a shiney tanned gringo face that got hit by a flash, you see thats what happens when u take pics in bars and in clubs late at night...........not like when you take weird webcam photos of youself in your hut, in the most awkward of angles to distort the viewers perception of what is really there  and then adding your classic and extremly professional photoshop colors, glares, and other distorting features.. ...........just becuase your attempt to embarrass me was so sad i will continue to refrain from saying somthing really mean to you.......and u changed ur pic becuase of me, dont lie, you did it cause u were embarrassed becuase it looked like you were holding up a ransom note, if u arnt embarrassed then change it back...... .............and as i said before and as everyone already knows, all "SRH" people are the gayest kids in the game.

Hahaha clap clap clap.. Thumbs up ..

LOL good try, no oil just a shiney tanned gringo face that got hit by a flash, you see thats what happens when u take pics in bars and in clubs late at night...........not like when you take weird webcam photos of youself in your hut, in the most awkward of angles to distort the viewers perception of what is really there :shok:  and then adding your classic and extremly professional photoshop colors, glares, and other distorting features.. :'( ...........just becuase your attempt to embarrass me was so sad i will continue to refrain from saying somthing really mean to you.......and u changed ur pic becuase of me, dont lie, you did it cause u were embarrassed becuase it looked like you were holding up a ransom note, if u arnt embarrassed then change it back...... :wacko: .............and as i said before and as everyone already knows, all "SRH" people are the gayest kids in the game. :drinks:

ohh so u want me to put back that pic? here it is on the larger version . so u can see what's written on d paper clearly. and ohh and btw, shine on face is made by oil  :facepalm:

15437_.jpg

ohh so u want me to put back that pic? here it is on the larger version . so u can see what's written on d paper clearly. and ohh and btw, shine on face is made by oil

Manley vs. you  do that in pvp

.and as i said before and as everyone already knows, all "SRH" people are the gayest kids in the game. :drinks:

haha call srh any name you can think of because its not even a clan anymore. You think your big and bad cuz you spam your replinish button? That make you look more like a loser who uses his real money to be "strong" in a game what a loser. Your supose to be hood? Ya right u wish... And your one to talk about her photos, you probably use a webcam too and master of photoshop inserting a different background to make it look like you actually go places. And all about "your banned from my cave" dude u arent even good :bad:. Killing a person 4 levels under u with probably 4/3 amps under too make you look strong??? Ya you are really mister tuff guy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  LMFAO @ eisha, i just manipulated you into doing somthing using my criticism and actions right after i said i love manipulating people into doing things using my criticism and actions. Lol u are so dumb :lol: .

And LMFAO @ SRHOMO, Everybody puts money into this game you stupid duck, you basically just dissed everybody in the game including your gayass EX-clan, nice job :clapping: , and yeah you are totally correct, I take webcam photos of myself and photoshop them to make it look like I go places how did u know? LOL thats sarcasim u stupid duck, extreme fail making up false facts that you created in your head with your very imaginative brain (double sarcasism), I love how u have nothing on me that you have to turn to hypothetical situations, and also epic fail on your gayass "SPOILER", lol next time you think your creative and cleaver by using a goofy ass "spoiler" remember to spell check that shit, its sarcastically, and thats not even the correct verb tense for that situation, you should have put "sarcasism", have fun working minimun wage the rest of your life................ :good:

AYO one more thing, STAY THE duck OUT MY CAVE! :diablo: 

Only no life fags would go threw that and point that gay shit u said out. Im not dissing all the other people, I have no problem with them, just a problem with you saying " Im the strongest person here". I dont see no one else that does that... Do you? Of course not. They arent the ones claiming things that are not theirs. To you all you see is that your the best and you have everything, but you dont you lack friends. All this shit talking and all in return but I have yet to see one person on your defense. Maybe that means no one likes you concieted peace of s***. All that mcoin used and no one cares about you... Always butting in conversations so you can be the center of attension. Just go away to "your cave" even though you have done shit to own it. I dont need to go, it gets so damn boring, actually the fun part is when you stealth in and attack me like a ♥♥♥♥♥ even though you know you can kill without. Alright im gonna leave this topic and work on my gear. How bout you go work on getting friends.

omg voteing is officialy close, topic war chat is finaly open..

Dint mind those players u hate alot, they just lough at your back like a crazy monkey hahahaa... Patience dude, this just a begining, who knows the players you hate, has heart attack,or accideng,or become poor becouse of this game haha

Only no life fags would go threw that and point that gay shit u said out. Im not dissing all the other people, I have no problem with them, just a problem with you saying " Im the strongest person here". I dont see no one else that does that... Do you? Of course not. They arent the ones claiming things that are not theirs. To you all you see is that your the best and you have everything, but you dont you lack friends. All this shit talking and all in return but I have yet to see one person on your defense. Maybe that means no one likes you concieted peace of s***. All that mcoin used and no one cares about you... Always butting in conversations so you can be the center of attension. Just go away to "your cave" even though you have done shit to own it. I dont need to go, it gets so damn boring, actually the fun part is when you stealth in and attack me like a ♥♥♥♥♥ even though you know you can kill without. Alright im gonna leave this topic and work on my gear. How bout you go work on getting friends.

I lack friends?? Says the guy who joined a freakin clan, lmao, and im assuming your a elf since u said I attack you but i dont have a clue who u are, but anyways i guarantee i have more "friends" in elf than you do but either way im not guna argue with you over online MMO "friends", and either way i am not friendly so why would i want many friends anyway, i have a close and closed group of people i associate with, and if i wanted to could get them together and hunt anybody in game at just about anytime, going anywhere even into your protected towns you pussies hide in all day (Pachacute, eisha, homofman :rofl: ). But ur guna have to step ur game up if u want to get hunted by me, i only hunt relivent players............not pussies who say i have no friends..... :facepalm:

lol manley. Why you waste your time to those pepol dont care about you, you feel jelouse,, hahahaha

Well if u ask , ill rather go on the corner ang thinking those past days or month that thosd pepole having fun with me, the later on they threat me as their enemy ,hahahha

]]] link=topic=64851.msg245053#msg245053 date=1338459239]

wew...... all pro here

i cant go in ,

Lol not all pro are here, ??? Or all high amp.  this topic is based only in voting not in actual basis. Tahahaha..

]]] link=topic=64851.msg245053#msg245053 date=1338459239]

wew...... all pro here

i cant go in ,

Lol not all pro are here, ??? Or all high amp.  this topic is based only in voting not in actual basis. Tahahaha..

wew ... big liar ...

see a list candidate to vote  ,

thats all high amplify +9 +10  :tease:

IM PRE NOT A PRO :yahoo: MY TWIN JAW :yahoo:

lol why u no more oline in gmae ....

i now always random arena  :facepalm: without you ... :'(

Hahaha jaw wins

omg  :shok: how can i win ?? holy crap , thank you

what my gift ?? ur + 20 sword plz  ;D

]]] link=topic=64851.msg245929#msg245929 date=1338594785]

lol why u no more oline in gmae ....

i now always random arena  without you ... omg  how can i win ?? holy crap , thank you

what my gift ?? ur + 20 sword plz

You win one year supply of marlboro(marszboro) lights.. Hzhaha

IM SOOOOO BORED ON WARSPEAR I ONLINE TO CHAT FRENZ AND SEE HI I FOCOS NOW ON AGE OF TITAN CLAN WAR

Hhahaha. the only thing that cure booredom is to have vesion.. Hahaha.

• 1 month later...

saffo is the best :bad: ?are u kiddin me :facepalm:

YEAH SAFFO IS THE BEST OF ALL DRUID BUT I CANT SAY HE IS THE BEST PVP PLAYER 

aww i wanted to be on the list  :blush:  maybe some day i can be +10 and op as hell too...one can dream right?  :sorry:

Aww thanks for who voted for me  :blush:

i would have but i still think i can take u hahaha  :aggressive:

aww i wanted to be on the list  :blush:  maybe some day i can be +10 and op as hell too...one can dream right?  :sorry:

Do not worry, you will get there soon enough.