Druid Nerf

Julio

Nerf druid  X3 heal+buff castle+pots healer yellow+dmg x5 buff don't die in PVP Immortal X2 minion 1000dmg+1500dmg+Skill block movement control NERF DRUIDA IS HEALER NO DMG X2 MINION Motion Unbalance lock minion kill others class easy MY dk vs druida 0 Chance to win vs druid  Game balance is still bad buff elves And for mc not new game balance fake Where is the balance supposed to be? Elves 2 class Inmortal warden/Druid inmortal Mc 0 class Immortal buff mc A better balance Always the preferences GM By Elves

On 11/3/2023 at 11:00 PM, Julio said:

Nerf druid  X3 heal+buff castle+pots healer yellow+dmg x5 buff don't die in PVP Immortal X2 minion 1000dmg+1500dmg+Skill block movement control NERF DRUIDA IS HEALER NO DMG X2 MINION Motion Unbalance lock minion kill others class easy MY dk vs druida 0 Chance to win vs druid  Game balance is still bad buff elves And for mc not new game balance fake Where is the balance supposed to be? Elves 2 class Inmortal warden/Druid inmortal Mc 0 class Immortal buff mc A better balance Always the preferences GM By Elves

This is the most absurd thing I have read in a long time, as you can see that he does not have to do pvp vs chiefs, someone who has a minimum of knowledge in the game will know that in fact the The druid should give it a buff, since of all the talents the only useful is one

@JulioDruid is natural conterpick for DK as well as BD. Noone else deals so much problems for Death Knight, but its normal not to be imbalanced in pvp, so its okay. Just try to have at least 60+ resistance - for me it really matters.

Not only that, judging by the damage, he's also using a magic mace...

This guy made a post in just about every class section that's not DK demanding a nerf providing the silliest videos, I wouldn't take him seriously. :palm: