[2023.09.23] Update Warspear Online 12.0: Rise of Almahad. Announcement

LeeLoo

6 hours ago, wolfdragon99 said:

Maybe we have more magic oriented boss coming and need it, you never know 

I do suspect the same. Or they might be basically trying to balance out magic dmg tanks like dk, pally, or Magic mace chief and charm in late game aswell

1 hour ago, Drakoslayd said:

I do suspect the same. Or they might be basically trying to balance out magic dmg tanks like dk, pally, or Magic mace chief and charm in late game aswell

Seems kinda contradictory to want to decrease the magic damage taken while adding two new slots for Rings 2.0 that may have Magical Power as one of the available stats 

If this really was their intention, they could just increase Magical Defense on the rings and amulet

On 9/25/2023 at 5:10 PM, snowstorm said:

Why is the new chain a magic defense, the magic class already has low physical defense, why can't the new chain be made to increase physical defense?

20230925230704.png

mages and chieftains have alot of dmg to counter them its better to get more magical gear, i die to mages in 3-5sec 

8 hours ago, Khrone said:

Seems kinda contradictory to want to decrease the magic damage taken while adding two new slots for Rings 2.0 that may have Magical Power as one of the available stats 

If this really was their intention, they could just increase Magical Defense on the rings and amulet

While I can agree to this sentiment, after going over again most recent update information, there does appear a need for this extra magic defense. This is especially true for those who might not have best available or amped to max equipment or have a more physical oriented build. We could honestly see potentially needing magic tanks soon.

2 hours ago, Saltyboy said:
2 hours ago, Saltyboy said:

mages and chieftains have alot of dmg to counter them its better to get more magical gear, i die to mages in 3-5sec 

The fact that increasing magic defense will make it harder for mages to kill physical classes in the arena,they're not only high damage, but also high defense

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone encountered missing the 2 new dynamic quests after studying new talent?

Spoiler

image.png.a4932cf62671115efebbacd2b6666547.png

В 21.09.2023 в 19:13, LeeLoo сказал:

Remember, the rank becomes active when you start studying all the talents in the horizontal row!

I've been doing the 2 new dynamic quests after getting the rank of Novice Adventurer. However, this is my 2nd day of missing the 2 new dynamic quests from being a Novice Adventurer. Even though the mobs and boss respawn already, it won't give me the dynamic quest and it is not visible to the map, which should normally show itself from the map. Did I miss something?

Spoiler

image.png.1a1ff991f6a775d9966d0af835a84743.png

Spoiler

image.png.12b2f1f023b2cb4c5b5adedbb59961a0.png

• Administrators
14 минут назад, Neil сказал:

Has anyone encountered missing the 2 new dynamic quests after studying new talent?

There is currently a bug where upon receiving the "Experienced Assassin" or "Experienced Adventurer" titles, tasks that appeared upon reaching the "Novice Adventurer" or "Novice Assassin" title become unavailable. The bug will be fixed soon :pirate:

45 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

There is currently a bug where upon receiving the "Experienced Assassin" or "Experienced Adventurer" titles, tasks that appeared upon reaching the "Novice Adventurer" or "Novice Assassin" title become unavailable. The bug will be fixed soon :pirate:

What about both "Experienced Adventurer" Dynamic tasks? 

Me and a few friends have searched the entire map , for days. 

And no luck finding them so far

IMG_2535.png

Edited by Arthas

• Administrators
16 часов назад, Arthas сказал:

What about both "Experienced Adventurer" Dynamic tasks? 

Me and a few friends have searched the entire map , for days. 

And no luck finding them so far

IMG_2535.png

"Scorpion Relic" and "Desecrated Relic" quests are disabled, they will be removed from the achievements soon. 

The "Hunt for Antiquities" quest will become available when you learn talents, unlock the "Experienced Adventurer" rank and complete the story quest "The Gift of Fazil the Wise" :pingo1susp:

1 hour ago, Dr Strange said:

"Scorpion Relic" and "Desecrated Relic" quests are disabled, they will be removed from the achievements soon. 

The "Hunt for Antiquities" quest will become available when you learn talents, unlock the "Experienced Adventurer" rank and complete the story quest "The Gift of Fazil the Wise" :pingo1susp:

The hunt of Antiques is bugged too , if it's supposed to be in the house like Assassin one then it's not activating on entering 

Screenshot_2023-10-18-11-48-34-10_c919c9a1cd92b191011af9968d4bf81f.thumb.jpg.ef5cb923acb1e4bfda53ad694456bb9a.jpg

that warlock is waiting there since morning and assassin dynamic activates on entering so if my assumption is incorrect then sorry. but after yesterday's crash of server or reset it was active for first time