Advise of talent

Kun

hi I’m a player of dk!for the new talent I want give some advise.
First talent is pretty good but the value of baptism by darkness is not good enough plz make it 30%or 35%cause some dk not use spear so it’s not good enough .
Then middle talent ,dark oversight is not so often to use when in big war like in big group fight stun skill always first than blood shield ,so I have no time to use shield to protect teammate please change it .like bounty of death ,make it bounty of death +20%phy and magic strength and 20%of phy and magic defense!,ppl in location can get 100%of the effect of bounty of death !
Finally the third talent ,smell of blood is not good for increase crit hit %,plz make increase 10%of penetration instead of 15%crit hit .it’s important that crit hit %is not working in pvp and in over dk already not easy to die when sacrificial pact working!so it’s better change crit to pene for the smell of blood !

4 часа назад, Kun сказал:

Finally the third talent ,smell of blood is not good for increase crit hit %,plz make increase 10%of penetration instead of 15%crit hit .it’s important that crit hit %is not working in pvp and in over dk already not easy to die when sacrificial pact working!so it’s better change crit to pene for the smell of blood !

But the idea of this talent was to make a possibility for life steal to crit like all support classes have. For example, even in pvp you can see a support with some crit chance to make his heals more effective. So it's have the same idea and the talent greatly baffing it. I don't think that it would be any logical to replace crit chance to penetration

You made a post based on and only what you want by requesting to the developers for your own personal gains. Not saying it's a bad suggestion. However, not every DK likes this.

2 hours ago, Shadowmon said:

You made a post based on and only what you want by requesting to the developers for your own personal gains. Not saying it's a bad suggestion. However, not every DK likes this.

^ this

suggestions seems for what you like and/or want for your dk.

baptism by darkness from the face of death path should be used for 2 handed maces with magical damage as primary attribute (not spears like you mentioned), and the talent main point is to make use of the secondary physical damage that a dk have. more often than you think do we see knights with 1k magical damage and 600 physical damage.

• 1 month later...

I think nothing wrong with the vampiric essence branch, and the mdmg branch aswell… as of the tanky branch.. I dont know about that, its need a rework asap..its should rather gave somethig like a 10% phy dmg and attack speed! So as like barb!

11 hours ago, Popsmoke said:

I think nothing wrong with the vampiric essence branch, and the mdmg branch aswell… as of the tanky branch.. I dont know about that, its need a rework asap..its should rather gave somethig like a 10% phy dmg and attack speed! So as like barb!

Have you tried it with an HP Regen + Shield Build? That's practically busted. 

All right, I understood, that it can be powerful, but comprare to other tanks, dk not lacking with defending wise imo. On the other hand dk's attacking option is very limited comprare like paladin (probably its counterpart) , you havent got to much aoe dmg option etc. Its just my thought, I think phy dmg dk's get less advantage on talent branch, so its less effective