How do u understand my nickname?

gradex

its a grade just like in the movie rate  8)

grade x means you are below 15

grade xx means 15-17

grade xxx means 18+

beers for you  :drinks:

Damn  :'(  i was created this nickname randomly... Gradex sound realy cool in my language ;D its doesnt sound cool anymore  :bad:

Damn  :'(  i was created this nickname randomly... Gradex sound realy cool in my language ;D its doesnt sound cool anymore  :bad:

LOL  :rofl:  you are trully x grade still

than i was created this nickname i was 13yo and dont even think what grade x suppose to mean, its just sound coll for me, and i never thgouhgt what gradex without "x" means :D but now its sounds like a nerd nickname lol

Maybe you're just a noob and nickname "class" if you want to prove the

contrary ;D and X is so ... for show ;D

Hey Linoge, how to put an animated avatar like yours?

I tried but the image won't animate

Hey Linoge, how to put an animated avatar like yours?

I tried but the image won't animate

If you have a browser "Opera mini" walk

into that animation is not ... well i just put

the avatar you like and it feels good ... By

the way avatar format .gif

If you have a browser "Opera mini" walk

into that animation is not ... well i just put

the avatar you like and it feels good ... By

the way avatar format .gif

I have tried with animated .gif image but when I set to the profile it change into .jpg fotmat

I have tried with animated .gif image but when I set to the profile it change into .jpg fotmat

Then I do not know what the problem

is ... Try a Google Chrome and Opera

download (browsers on your computer)

Slay, the reason probably is that you're trying to upload too large gif animation. The maximum possible size - 100x100px. If it larger - forum script will resize it, and animation will be lost.

Slay, the reason probably is that you're trying to upload too large gif animation. The maximum possible size - 100x100px. If it larger - forum script will resize it, and animation will be lost.

I think everyone knows that and did not

write about it : )

Unfortunately for me most ppl translate my name as "Elf" lol since that is what they usually call me,they always mistype(or probably misread) my name. :facepalm: 

lol, yeah exactly and thanks for the tip :good:

than i was created this nickname i was 13yo and dont even think what grade x suppose to mean, its just sound coll for me, and i never thgouhgt what gradex without "x" means :D but now its sounds like a nerd nickname lol

cant judge you, all kids between 7-15 puts an x in da name,honestly idk why. point is the more x the more cooler your nick looks. for example xxxlosmegosxxx is more cooler than losmegos. am i right kids? ofc i am!  as for this situation your nick means grade x,all kids at scholl getting a-f but u got x. idk for what guess for calling teacher a slut or smth...

cant judge you, all kids between 7-15 puts an x in da name,honestly idk why. point is the more x the more cooler your nick looks. for example xxxlosmegosxxx is more cooler than losmegos. am i right kids? ofc i am!  as for this situation your nick means grade x,all kids at scholl getting a-f but u got x. idk for what guess for calling teacher a slut or smth...

:rofl: