Dragonskey And Godsrange

Godsrange

Aww, im sad, girls online don't like hu hu I will kill myself, sorry cyber but I ain't you , im sure you was about to kill yourself after your gf's dumbed you :( thats why you ain't using her bd? :( the one she bought and told me that you scammed it lmao and he keep saying that its all lies, ofc it is, im sure you told that you will give her the bd back if she back as your gf xD but later you she dumbed you again :[ you bad with girls same as bad as your characters, who would date online while he could get a gf in rl, umm not you for sure, did all school girls rejected the ugliest kid in the school poor cyber?:(

Gods my warlock was lvl10 4 years ago so I can post here ;P

Hahahaha you're funny and no she didn't dump me, I left her. Truth hurts, not you making up stupid stories and your lame insults it doesn't affect me lel :P so stop assuming and grow up (: Edited by cybernem

That explain why you called a rogue and a shaman to kill my bd? Lmao just lmao

Yes, Luan helped me when you tried to kill my level 14 barbarian on your level 24 BD, still failed to kill me :P Anyways that post was for dragonskey the skemmer, not you. I can still PvP your BD with ONE axe only best out of 3. Your all characters sucks lel

Like roland said, people sometimes need to talk in public

Cyber, she dumbed you, like it or not, S-H-E D-U-M-B-E-D Y-O-U xD pvp with 1 axe* is that the reason you ran outcave when I logged my bd? Or its why you call ppl for help :( 1 axe he said pfft

dumped*

No she didn't, ask Lydia or her friends, stop making up sh*t btw I got screenshot of Lydia rejecting you, want me to post it here? :D

Anyways your BD is so OP, I'll still beat you with 1 axe lel lets pvp? I'll make a video :P

Lmao you know I did that to lydia to make his basil mad lmao try had please, I wouldn't pvp a kid who will stop recording and disappear for 3 or 4 month's after he get rekt lmao

Now you sound like yushiko, and you refused to PvP my rogue even though I'll use 1 axe only, shame on you o; I've proved my points. See you in game angry kid :P

Oh, please guys! Stop insulting and arguing each others *z*

Out of curiosity is that how u really talk or is it because your a mod. Cus out of all the mods only swaaz speaks out his mind xD no offence but loosen up grab the popcorn and watch The greatest battle of the nerds ;3 Xheronooby vs Cybernooby

Edited by Godsrange

Out of curiosity is that how u really talk or is it because your a mod. Cus out of all the mods only swaaz speaks out his mind xD no offence but loosen up grab the popcorn and watch The greatest battle of the nerds ;3 Xheronooby vs Cybernooby

1301 critical on you 15mins ago, how did it feel to kiss the floor? :[ You had a minion, pots and power card but still /:

1301 critical on you 15mins ago, how did it feel to kiss the floor? :[ You had a minion, pots and power card but still /:

I should be asking u that lol i killed u and xheronoob since u both love each other so much u teamed up and alot of mc came after me after that but i was long gone. B) i win then leave hah

Your battle is with xheronoob and i think he can beat u lmao what does xheronoob think?

I should be asking u that lol i killed u and xheronoob since u both love each other so much u teamed up and alot of mc came after me after that but i was long gone. B) i win then leave hah

Your battle is with xheronoob and i think he can beat u lmao what does xheronoob think?

Too much talking and making up shit lel, how about your ranger pvp my rogue, I'll use 1 axe? :P

Does anyone else see this as self proclaiming? You really are annoying you always have an excuse which is why no one pays attention to you no more especially when u lost to maaraa lmao i beat her innumerable amount of times but i dont brag about it. You are one of those people who forget to realize its a game. Not life. And then again this game is your life... Oops. XD i also dont brag about beating u cus it wasnt an accomplishment.

Id say in my book.. The real pros are those who played for fun not fame.. And perfect examples are Zerkz Obluntz Shuggar Stormxyy And Decimatex

Just because ive beaten about 99% of my enemies doesnt make me a God.

And idc what people think of me. All i wanted to do was to have friends ... I didnt expect my pala to be as strong as it was.. Over time many people adored me :3 and its rare to see anyone that hated me which is the way i liked it :/ . Im not some arrogant fool who comes up with excuses.

Im Confident.. That everyone would agree :3 and by everyone i mean not ryderx or xhero :/ wait wtf is he doing here? This is level 10s :l

Oh and i found a video.. That i hadda watch like 5 times over cus it was so damn good. And on Her post she made sense. You were being an ass and she didnt say anything back not even to me cus i beat her alot. So if she got mad u Deserve the humiliation 100%

i said wait for the hate u fed it  xD and maaraa won cus she bought 4 lv7s :) then one level 7 named maaraa she leveled then sold im actaully not mad cus i cream all lv10s obluntz only challenge and even ask him.. she passed him the same way :3 spamming loser acc she bought with a lv10 &7 and a lv10 &7 

and u have no idea how someone can ss the posts to manipulate what actaully happened oh wait yah you do like when u scammed ur best friend james who trusted you :[ im jelly i wish i could black mail people too but i have a rep and one id like to keep honest and clean thanks all lv10s have lost to me in pvp and you were just one of the first im happy with my lv10 im like the eaglewars of lv14 

and when im done with it i will be considered the best without doubt. and dragonskey u had one good friend u black mailed him by saying ull give back his bd if he gives u demono. he didnt wanna give up demono so u deleted axekillz :D and in return as revenge he helped me pass you in season maaraa actaully could only beat me cus spam loser pt its hard for me to get a bunch of people u know easy fr her to log 4 level7s and her lv10 to win ;)

also just for the record any one pm tenderlove on mc side hell tell you how dragonskey and godsrange was scammed from him the main owner was myth godsrange sold the account for $ and to play his ps3 more then he recovered about a month later :D so technically all he does is scam also it was Tenderlove who made dragonskey and godsrange pro high amps not this little kitty feller ^^ and also u never beat me bruh so how was it a accomplishment please troll harder and nice job coming back to the game it gives me more wins when i go random vs your pts

Oh lawd...... So i was busy looking and guess what

Found some juicy stuff lmao i could not stop dying of laughter u were crying all over the forum

It was a flood of Ryder crying about boohoo banned banned banned xD cus of myth

Yo that stuff was hilarious omg demo was gone.. Omg!! Boohoo xD yoooooo

This stuff is gold.. Like GM did the thug life on you and you deserved it XD omg

Everyone should go see that thread where he was crying so bad he just dont know when to quit xD

He spent $2000+ after all who can blame his addiction .. The only sad part is he thinks hes a god but in reality. Hes too scared to pvp me msx Zbroadways Zhuge maaraa yusopp the other other ranger with similar name i mean... I can go on on how many can beat u easily... Which is why NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU

You shoudnt even be on my thread get out frfr :l your the most hated next to natasha and i warned nessah but hes an old dude he wont understand lmao and blackmail? Your not a very good liar sir he lends demo to me xD WELL NOT ANYMORE CUS U BANNED HIM SO THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH nerd :3

Screenshot_2015-07-14-04-14-49.png

Screenshot_2015-07-14-04-10-52.png

Edited by Godsrange

Seriously stop to fight! It's always the same. Instead of fighting why can't you make peace maybe?? And forget and forgive the mistakes someone else made. It can't always go on like this

When somebody says quit please quit.Don't return anymore xhero because you are one of the roots of problems in forums and ingame.Remember its your attitude that gathers problems.You really need to leave and dont return.People were having fun no xhero woo but returned like a virus.

When somebody says quit please quit.Don't return anymore xhero because you are one of the roots of problems in forums and ingame.Remember its your attitude that gathers problems.You really need to leave and dont return.People were having fun no xhero woo but returned like a virus.

Stop it Xhero is my friend also.

--> there are always at least two people involved in a problem, otherwise problems couldn't exist. So please stop to blame only him just because you don't like him

I try to be nice to him but instead keeps talking shit to me.Calls people many names like ladies,kids,gays,noobs,cry and more like some perfect person.What a psycho -_-

He spreads that i got banned by spamming but i didn't -_- daily like that i am important to him

Lol it makes me laugh since he got spies in forum and was scared to return instead he used someones account together hahaha.

you just know that? Baskenti and seduce got ban twice for the same reason xD spamming fourm hating and insulting people,and as your comment up prove xD insulting for a game online mean 2 things,your a 10 years little kid, or you live in a basement with your mum and don't have a friend, a baskenti of you really own that char you would known that I post my picture 4 years ago and im sure edstrike was playing that time, the next year a retarded owner start to use that rogue and later a lvl14 lost her character called yushiko,if I'm wrong why do u insult me for a lie? :[, and cyber, you really need some love , having lots of gfs make you a grown man? We all know that kids ages 14 start to attract to girls, and we all know that your mum didn't show you love when you was kid so u can't stop having gfs :( seduce, no need to prove that everyone hates you, you can check old topics,

I've been famous already, even when u log to eu server I get pms from people I nevef hears from, you know how I did that? Because I never act like a kid :( spam and insult ppl that explains why you guys have no friends xD

Baron, don't waste your time

Ill stop posting for birdy, I don't want to prove that you guys are more retarded than you look like

Lol 1. I'm 13

2. I speak English WAY better than you while you're older which in fact means you're retarded af

3. More retarded than we look? Dude you didn't even see us irl, idiot...

4. I do have friends, please go quit for your stupidity again, its fun watching you rage

5. Lol you know you did insult us with your post directly/indirectly so please go take English courses before you try pretending to be at least "smart"

6. Please stop looking for attention, you're failing at it, we weren't even talking about you and you came up BEGGING for our attention, congratulations, you ended up by embarrassing yourself

Hmm, that ^^^ is my special idiots' cooking recipe, delicious (at least for me :spiteful: )

Lets see, if people weren't actually looking for attention

1. They wouldn't have been jumped up on the forums

2. They wouldn't have been hated so much

3. Nobody would've stated their flaws

P.S to any mod: can you lock this topic? Please?

Xhero is like a dumb moron.Lecturing tood that tood already knows who i am before you returned in forums.Did you returned because everyone knew who i am now? And you kept reminding my reputation? keep in mind you got banned and scammed which is more embarassing than my reputation.Quit Embarassing yourself.Ive seen what you really are.

I wish the creator of the topic had a special power to say who can and can't comment in the topic.

Something like.

Who can't comment:

• ​xxxxx
  • xxxx

Who can comment:

Everybody,except those ppl in ignore lol

I wish the creator of the topic had a special power to say who can and can't comment in the topic.

Something like.

Who can't comment:

• ​xxxxx
  • xxxx

Who can comment:

Everybody,except those ppl in ignore lol

It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful

Lol you'd get banned from all topics idiot

Edited by Baron Fishsticks

Sorry I do know what is this topic about, I'm sorry if your so called "brain" (if you have one) can't can't adapt with the smart people around you

lol

Sorry I do know what is this topic about, I'm sorry if your so called "brain" (if you have one) can't can't adapt with the smart people around you

you mad freaky egyptian lol

Is that the only way you can defend yourself? Lol looks like I beat you so hard that your pathetic brain can't come up with an idea to not embarrass yourself :rofl:

Is that the only way you can defend yourself? Lol looks like I beat you so hard that your pathetic brain can't come up with an idea to not embarrass yourself :rofl:

Apparently you won't stop talking shit here until you get 600 post right dirty egyptian?

Oh lawd...... So i was busy looking and guess what

Found some juicy stuff lmao i could not stop dying of laughter u were crying all over the forum

It was a flood of Ryder crying about boohoo banned banned banned xD cus of myth

Yo that stuff was hilarious omg demo was gone.. Omg!! Boohoo xD yoooooo

This stuff is gold.. Like GM did the thug life on you and you deserved it XD omg

Everyone should go see that thread where he was crying so bad he just dont know when to quit xD

He spent $2000+ after all who can blame his addiction .. The only sad part is he thinks hes a god but in reality. Hes too scared to pvp me msx Zbroadways Zhuge maaraa yusopp the other other ranger with similar name i mean... I can go on on how many can beat u easily... Which is why NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU

You shoudnt even be on my thread get out frfr :l your the most hated next to natasha and i warned nessah but hes an old dude he wont understand lmao and blackmail? Your not a very good liar sir he lends demo to me xD WELL NOT ANYMORE CUS U BANNED HIM SO THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH nerd :3

I reported myth and the whole guild was banned for 1 day,but after that only myth was perma banned and IP locked.

blesskillz was banned too cuz he was stealing mc coins,How do i know that? the leader of the CRimson guild (it's a warlock,but i don't remember his name) reported him to get his acc back,but devs replied to him saying that he was stealing mc coins via paypal idk how,but he was doing it.

Ryderx was banned for the same reason,he got unbanned after 3 months cuz he paid all the mc coins he stole via paypal to get his acc back.

Tawn posted a pic on fb of natasha showin' him a boob via skype lmao.

Edited by baskentliii

• 4 weeks later...

+ this is my section, shush Nestly :P :blush: or do we share it? :shok:

Do wat u want :blush: it was just bcoz i was who locked the topic. Nah, and i will stay shush now!

Do wat u want :blush: it was just bcoz i was who locked the topic. Nah, and i will stay shush now!

Shush yourself sis! :P Thank you anyway if Dragon pmed you to lock it :friends: