Priest, the worst pj of the server

After all that I have written, the only thing that is clear to me is that if the priest does not go with another person, it is useless, it is sad to know that a game where it is supposed to be played as a team, everyone plays alone, also that the priest in 1v1 he can't stand anything they gave him a skill to have more damage but they don't work because the pj can't hold, I'm full imp and they kill me pjs who only have pvp armor and pve set, that's unfair but since they love dmg the support that suffer and I don't care what they say because I wear the pj and I'm the one who has a hard time every time I suffer from those injustices.

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Ryohei said:

Uhmm, I know it has nothing to do with it, but what does "pj" mean? :sk21_d8:

I think it means character ( priest,or seeker, or charmer ecc...)

On 4/2/2023 at 6:12 PM, Ryohei said:

Uhmm, I know it has nothing to do with it, but what does "pj" mean? :sk21_d8:

It does indeed mean character.

In the spanish community they call characters "personajes", but shorten it to "pj".

Obviously google translate is unable to understand this, so when they translate their text it remains as "pj".

4 minutes ago, rafa9876 said:

It does indeed mean character.

In the spanish community they call characters "personajes", but shorten it to "pj".

Obviously google translate is unable to understand this, so when they translate their text it remains as "pj".

In short,  

Pj = char 

As a necro "player" (I don't really play anymore)  I kinda understand, Priest is highly focused on being a support in a game where supports aren't needed anymore, it's only defense is a few control skills and if that gets resisted it's over, same as the necro. The only thing left is being a dungeon heal pet or coordinated pvp with a friend or something. I don't think this is gonna change anytime soon, but good luck.

2 hours ago, Baphometh said:

As a necro "player" (I don't really play anymore)  I kinda understand, Priest is highly focused on being a support in a game where supports aren't needed anymore, it's only defense is a few control skills and if that gets resisted it's over, same as the necro. The only thing left is being a dungeon heal pet or coordinated pvp with a friend or something. I don't think this is gonna change anytime soon, but good luck.

To be honest, the priest/necro only exists because of the damage buff.

Anything else is a lie, classes nowadays doesn't need a full healer class in their pt, Even a semi-tank is enough