POORSPEAR: Economy Crisis (SS)

raxit

Economy is real bad, soon gold b rare: :cray: :cray: :cray:

i will post all pics that i get all day, for helps regardin repairs or gold. and the stuff that makes me feel like shi*. im already broke(not to mention 5k gold in all 3 lv18 bags) so cnt help anymore. i got no other way of askin GM to improve mob drop gold or introduce good gold drops frm mobs or lv13 drop rates or whatever, bt do smthing about it....

:unknw: :unknw: :unknw:

U (devs) think we dnt get it. but we r better observers than ur debug team. u guys decreased weapon durability and made repair gold pricier. Not to mention repair scroll is costlier now too. need not remind that this update thy added pvp breaking on equips too. and whats rong with the breakage of other gear that go slow and weapon breaks before rest equip. [i need repair almost everyday, i think most people do]

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

all u who face this kinda things and miss old kinda economy :sorry: :'( can show any stats , picture or support this idea. Have lot more that i found depreciated but thats just all for now........

and dont b happy for too long, mcoiners. u will soon be sick of feeding mc to ur eq. and who will u sell if none needies got gold!! (dnt diss, plz think)[/i]

omg radio just played a song so ironic :shok: :shok: :shok:

TAYLOR SWIFT- MEAN

9576_.png

9577_.png

I agree 100% ;). All day long people ask for gold because they cannot repair. People have trouble selling drops from boss now also, that is if they get a drop. The economy is horrible.

I agree 100% ;) . All day long people ask for gold because they cannot repair. People have trouble selling drops from boss now also, that is if they get a drop. The economy is horrible.

yes  :facepalm: , when walking, a naked player  PM me " 500 gold please for repair :("  :cray:

PS:The above two pics r of a player who has to give up on his arch lv18 cz he has nutin to repair is stuff. And like most people, afraid of killin stuff cz equip will brk. So he started new hero, to keep in touch..

2 more here.......

9614_.png

Agree. Game economy has hit rockbottom, and yet it still seems to get worse. Repairs r worst now. Im back to doing dailys with ulti jyst to make some gold. Ppl with gold dont rly wanna spend it.gold is no longer circulating. Monster drops value should not have been cut down:( makes it hard for newvomers to make gold and for us oldtimers as well. things need to change. Fir now, back to same old boring dailies:( still hopeful things may improve.

Better way to earn gold was farming...

But now is very hard to take good drops...only spheres,spheres,spheres.....wtf

On this game only who has real money can have good quantity of gold :facepalm:

forgive my poor english  :blush:

;) :give_rose: YEAH ThATS TRUE SO BETTER DEVZ BACK THE OPEN TRADE SO ALL RARE ITEM ARE VALUABLE DNT BE SOO HARASS UR COSTUMER TO FORCE BUYING MCOINS .LIKE ME IM POOR HOW I CAN BUY MCOINS

I strongly support all the above post and hope that price of loots are made higher as before because I see that evryone who loves to play the game struggle like hell.you should understand that your players are your number 1 priority. If we r happy then u gms shud b happy too that you have alot of people playing ;)

They don't care if f2p players can't manage. They care about their pockets and that alone, not making some random people on the internet pleased with the game they play.

Idk why the hell we r trying them to listen. they just made forum to see how many people care bout the game. not to see if they can work the way it should be :search: :search: :unknw: :unknw: