Elves, they are everywhere!

Deltaman

As you probably know, the devs added more pvp zones on Aivondyl and more kill quests. Well, that could be kinda cool. But there is one huge problem. The elves, are everywhere. They are so many too. And they usually hunt you down. For instance I just had to run away from a gang of bds, but simply ended up killed. It is pretty much impossible to quest there. I know that we are suppoused to fight, but having pvp zones at the same areas you do normal quests is a dumb idea.

So please, do something about this! It is really becoming annoying.

Elves

Elves everywhere

Need create a memes

Tho i get killed in ayvondil alot,i dont really care.I think adding the pvp zones is awesome :yahoo: :give_rose: :friends: :good: :drinks:

But if mcs are still not happy,maybe dont let players join elf for 1 day :snorlax:

And i mean creating elf chars.

The number of PvP-zones on Ayvondil was increased. Now you can fight with opposite alliance players almost everywhere except for location with dungeon entrance and towns. Be glorious or be careful!

Devs said "almost" and almost means 99% lols! I think they must return it at it was or ask us for which places they must disable the attack option in it, like out of camps directly, they mustn't be "PvP-zones".

I agree. I happen to be a mid-level elf and I find it hard to quest around nadir without being attacked by parties of lvl 20+. Like I'd stand a chance? Lol. I usually just try to let them go by but they kill me anyway. Having a island made purely for PvP or an option to switch it on like on WoW would be nice. Just throwing that out there. And yes....Elves....elves everywhere. :P