Proper registration system

x6t3nc3

What about having a proper registration system?

Where you have to use a proper email? Verifying the email gives 150 miracle coins. Email cannot be changed

Proper password system too, typing it twice.

If you want to limit the amount of accounts per player to two as you say. Also will stop the selling/trading of accounts.  How? Because you can't change the email.

Maybe a security question too.

This was suggested before but i think it wasn't answered by devs because it would change game mechanics i guess.

never

Heys, you're talking,  but I can't understand.

Sorry, but can you explain it much more, please!

Thanks!

Heys, you're talking,  but I can't understand.

What about having a proper registration system where you have to use a proper email? Verifying the email gives 150 miracle coins. Email cannot be changed

Proper password system too, typing it twice.

Also will stop the selling/trading of accounts.  How? Because you can't change the email.

Bolded the parts your brain probably skips

Hate to rain on your parade, but it would make no difference if we keep it the current way or install your suggested method.

If somebody is going to create more accounts, they are going to unless caught by the support team. "How?" you may ask. Like any other mmo that has the same type of requirements.. make more free email accounts.

Verifying the email gives 150 miracle coins.

Liked your idea!

But Remove that^ or there are players ready to make lots of ids if they get 150 mcoins so easily.

Hate to rain on your parade, but it would make no difference if we keep it the current way or install your suggested method.

If somebody is going to create more accounts, they are going to unless caught by the support team. "How?" you may ask. Like any other mmo that has the same type of requirements.. make more free email accounts.

Oh well, let them make as many as they want I guess , more effort for them. At least it'll undoubtedly reduce the number of players involved in the selling/reason of accounts(: