I would like my gold back..

x6t3nc3

Call me crazy, blind or stupid; but I saw what I saw.

I was buying 10 set signs ( eu - emerald ) from a bd named Pnoyblader. He has a reputation of scamming players but I chose to trade anyway because it's almost impossible to get scammed when buying signs - oh so I thought.

I swear he put 5 sets of signs in, I checked the name of them and everything, I put the gold in & exchange complete. Proceeded to next trade, same deal - complete. I try message him ' ty' but he put me on ignore, I check my bag - poof! No signs.

This hasn't happened to just me; some others as well such as gazzadram, shiu and whoever else..

I know warspear does not deal with in game  interactions but this should be an exception as it is much bigger than just a simple trade.. This started after the last update so I am informed.

Please reply.

Back in days if I remember correctly,when sign update was just released a ranger named Illarexi in US-Sapphire had programmed a sign glitch similar to this case. Later Illarexi was banned.

Similar to this he tried to give me signs, transactions were successful but no signs was found in my bag. But he had amped all the items to +10 in 1st day itself.

• Developer

Hello.

Please, could you tell us your exact nickname and game realm, trader's nickname and date.

Thank you.

One of the players from Spanish section, "homaru", also inboxed me about a similar problem. He says someone scammed him during an exchange and he has no idea how. He is aware of the "full bag trick" but he was still caught in a type of scam.

ps: pnoyblader is a douchebag scammer kid and should be completely avoided.

Call me crazy, blind or stupid; but I saw what I saw.

I was buying 10 set signs ( eu - emerald ) from a bd named Pnoyblader. He has a reputation of scamming players but I chose to trade anyway because it's almost impossible to get scammed when buying signs - oh so I thought.

I swear he put 5 sets of signs in, I checked the name of them and everything, I put the gold in & exchange complete. Proceeded to next trade, same deal - complete. I try message him ' ty' but he put me on ignore, I check my bag - poof! No signs.

This hasn't happened to just me; some others as well such as gazzadram, shiu and whoever else..

I know warspear does not deal with in game  interactions but this should be an exception as it is much bigger than just a simple trade.. This started after the last update so I am informed.

Please reply.

u mean Us-Sapphire? Yes pnoyblader is scammer, the whole server knows that, but didn't knew that he was exploiting some kind of bug. :shok:

Pnoyblader

Blade dancer

Happened yesterday..idk time?

He put 5 sets of signs first..I swear to god it was 5 sets in the trade, I put the gold..proceeded to next trade.

Sapphire_US

I was paying with gold..he offered 50pcs of signs  aka 5 sets

it happened to gazzadram too. Same scammer/hacker

Ofcourse I knew he was a scammer before the trade but I didn't know it was possible to create fake items

last time i saw this happen it had to do with exploiting the number zero

basically, a player would offer "0' of something into a trade, using a program or exploit, but to the other player it would appear was "1" since it was impossible to offer "0" of something to begin with

this happened in runescape years and years ago, somebody made a program that i think injected possibly..., i can dig up a few security reports if the very small chance this issue is relevant to what is happening here