Guild Tournament Modifications

VrockS

Hi Friends,

Since Development team described some part of upcoming major update and almost all players are disagreed with it.because its hard to win all tournaments,and the guilds who already won most of tournaments will have an advantage.and some low level guild wont be able to win tourney ever.

So heres my idea,

•First of all if you know arena systems you will understand this idea easily.

•With this system all guilds can have chance to win tournaments

•So in this system guilds will be separated according to their levels.

•There will be sections

Section 1] All lvl1 guilds will tournament here

Section 2] All lvl2 guilds will tournament here

Section 3] All lvl3-4 guilds will tournament here (lvl3-4 guild are together because some servers dont got enough lvl4 guilds to have tournament in different section)

★ Same will be applied for lvl 5-6 guild when we get enough guilds reached lvl 5-6

Note - All tournament will start and end together,no start or end difference,no reward difference too. just their sections will be different.

-When you open Menu>Guild>Guild Ratings

It will show []

And when you click any arrows it will show current rating of different sections.Same as we see arena ratings.

[] (lvl 3-4 guilds are together)

[]

[]

And so on for lvl 5-6 when engough guilds reached their

Benefits :-

Many players said that upcoming update is just advantage to guild(s) who already won lots of tournament

-But with this system of tournament we can give chance to every guild even lvl1 guilds.

Thanks For Reading!

Feel free to share your ideas thoughts! :)

•So in this system guilds will be separated according to their levels.

Summed up in the quote. I Like it very much.

Well, I like it, but people(rich) could create guilds for level 1 & keep winning tourneys easily, find a solution!

Why a rich player will create many lvl1 guilds when hes already invited to some good lvl 3-4 guild

And none of rich player would like to invest money in lvl1 guild(s) instead of it he will join high lvl guild and invest his money there.

So in my opinion no rich player will like to do something like you told.

Well, I like it, but people(rich) could create guilds for level 1 & keep winning tourneys easily, find a solution!

It's a possible flaw in the idea yes. But the even member restriction and unavailable guild skills must count for something.

Why a rich player will create many lvl1 guilds when hes already invited to some good lvl 3-4 guild

And none of rich player would like to invest money in lvl1 guild(s) instead of it he will join high lvl guild and invest his money there.

So in my opinion no rich player will like to do something like you told.

Believe me they will!

It's a possible flaw in the idea yes. But the even member restriction and unavailable guild skills must count for something.

They could be lvl 4 guild members & create a lvl 1 guild to win easily, remember they'll be 40 members at least.

*A change in the idea pls, lvl 1-2 guilds together & 3-4 would be better.

then the reward (costume) wouldnt be rare anymore ? doubt dev will change current sytem.

Costumes as tournament rewards are not returning for the time being.

Believe me they will!They could be lvl 4 guild members & create a lvl 1 guild to win easily, remember they'll be 40 members at least.

*A change in the idea pls, lvl 1-2 guilds together & 3-4 would be better.

Devs really care if someone make too many guilds?.i think not,because if they care about it so the current lvl3 chars for surprise chest and gp was supposed to be removed.

And i thought same as your idea of lvl1-2 guilds together but remember lvl2 guilds got guild werehouse + magic def skill,but lvl1 dont.

So it will be hard for 15(lvl1 guild) players to beat 20(lvl2 guild) players with no guild werehouse.so thats why i made just a different section for lvl 1 guilds. ;)

then the reward (costume) wouldnt be rare anymore ? doubt dev will change current sytem.

Was it rare before? ;D

Because if it was rare then none player would like to sell their slots ;)

tour will be suck with ppl staying at lv 2 guild same like arena rating, and i hate to see bunch tour costume everywhere , its suppose to be limited  :facepalm:  still doubt dev will consider this idea.

Just remember that they have stated that they intend to remove the outfit reward... unless they have changed their minds of course..

Just remember that they have stated that they intend to remove the outfit reward... unless they have changed their minds of course..

Hope they change their minds soon.......

Till then we just have to wait and watch

tour will be suck with ppl staying at lv 2 guild same like arena rating, and i hate to see bunch tour costume everywhere , its suppose to be limited  :facepalm:  still doubt dev will consider this idea.

After adding CC as tournament rewards i think they will surely remove outfits from reward.so there will be not too much outfits like you are talking about.

And i thought same as your idea of lvl1-2 guilds together but remember lvl2 guilds got guild werehouse + magic def skill,but lvl1 dont.

So it will be hard for 15(lvl1 guild) players to beat 20(lvl2 guild) players with no guild werehouse.so thats why i made just a different section for lvl 1 guilds. ;)

Yes, ur right! :)

After adding CC as tournament rewards i think they will surely remove outfits from reward.so there will be not too much outfits like you are talking about.

so u think they remove costume as a reward like forever , i dont think so. they gave us cc as a rewards just because the update is about gear with cc as a currency for bought it. After it they will put back costume as a reward like usually. Think about last christmast they do same thing. Its not permanent.

so u think they remove costume as a reward like forever , i dont think so. they gave us cc as a rewards just because the update is about gear with cc as a currency for bought it. After it they will put back costume as a reward like usually. Think about last christmast they do same thing. Its not permanent.

many people requested to change tournament rewards so yes,i think so.And i think getting all CC sets wont be easy and will take too long so this will be other reason of removing outfits from rewards :pleasantry: :pleasantry: