Necromancer

TawnIsPro

I wanted to say that necro is a liiiiiittle bit op, and some of you whine how underpowered it is? What's wrong with you?

Some people are just never satisfied.

i think necros have no problem with healing ,the problem is that deathly eye doesn't do any damage at all

yeah yeah. deathly eye sucks when it reduces over 69 thousand hp out of a high boss like Hydra or Demo+.

lol i was talking about one on one fight against other players ,u wont have time to use it and do the combo as u want ,,i am with u against bosses we can say it is useful even if it resist it so many times but still usefull

>1vs1 comparison

Go kill yourselves, I hope you get scammed and lose your account with the amount of stupidity you carry

so everyone here likes the fact that once your hp is low enought, but not 0 yet, you cant heal or shield anymore?

"aw, my hp is 50, even thought my heal skill is ready to use i guess i dont deserve to use it, time to die  :sorry: "

i dont play necro but to me this hp % loss always working towards ur FULL HP is complete BS.

as someone said in this thread, dont make the HP % loss disappear, but make it work on your HP ammount in real time. if you have 100 HP left, it will take away the % of this 100 HP, not ur full 2.5 - 3k HP.

lol i was talking about one on one fight against other players ,u wont have time to use it and do the combo as u want ,,i am with u against bosses we can say it is useful even if it resist it so many times but still usefull

You have plenty of time to use it 1v1.

so everyone here likes the fact that once your hp is low enought, but not 0 yet, you cant heal or shield anymore?"aw, my hp is 50, even thought my heal skill is ready to use i guess i dont deserve to use it, time to die  :sorry:  "i dont play necro but to me this hp % loss always working towards ur FULL HP is complete BS.as someone said in this thread, dont make the HP % loss disappear, but make it work on your HP ammount in real time. if you have 100 HP left, it will take away the % of this 100 HP, not ur full 2.5 - 3k HP.

It's all about the right build and gear. I'll just say one thing.. more hp = more hp drained upon skill use.. plug hp regen or/and use less hp. ( what kind of necro wants max hp? >.> )

I'v said it tons of times before, Necro is fine.. it's such a beautiful class and does not need any changes. I'v found the expert to be quite disappointing, but nothing can be perfect.. Learn the class, learn to be satisfied with what you have, or pack it up and change class.

It's all about the right build and gear. I'll just say one thing.. more hp = more hp drained upon skill use.. plug hp regen or/and use less hp. ( what kind of necro wants max hp? >.> )

I'v said it tons of times before, Necro is fine.. it's such a beautiful class and does not need any changes. I'v found the expert to be quite disappointing, but nothing can be perfect.. Learn the class, learn to be satisfied with what you have, or pack it up and change class.

even if you dont go max hp, if you go with 2k hp...once you are below 80 hp, cant shield nor heal anymore. also a 2k hp means you are pretty much dead if a bd reaches you with hamstring or if you get disabled by fetters.

idk but all magic classes are going for it(max hp) but necro is the only who will have a punishment if he decide to go this way.

but again, i dont play necro, if the ones playing it dont see the need to heal or shield when they have hp below 80, 100, 120...well, then keep it this way.

even if you dont go max hp, if you go with 2k hp...once you are below 80 hp, cant shield nor heal anymore. also a 2k hp means you are pretty much dead if a bd reaches you with hamstring or if you get disabled by fetters.

idk but all magic classes are going for it(max hp) but necro is the only who will have a punishment if he decide to go this way.

but again, i dont play necro, if the ones playing it dont see the need to heal or shield when they have hp below 80, 100, 120...well, then keep it this way.

hmmm funny, the ones that cried too much who doesn't play necro at all. the ones that doesn't cry too much are the ones that play necro.

hmmm funny, the ones that cried too much who doesn't play necro at all. the ones that doesn't cry too much are the ones that play necro.

funny, once more you dont add anything usefull to a topic. no opinion on the subject nor any information.

and if you even take time to read the topic, people who play necro suggested changes.

If they remove the stagger triggered when heal/shield is cast, I believe Necromancers would greatly love it

If they remove the stagger triggered when heal/shield is cast, I believe Necromancers would greatly love it

It wouldn't make sense to do so, but it may be nice.

It wouldn't make sense to do so, but it may be nice.

It would because of that 1 staggering stop you may get caught by someone. And priests don't have it, so

It would because of that 1 staggering stop you may get caught by someone. And priests don't have it, so

Reason why i say it wouldn't make sense, is because every damage you take causes stagger. Healing and shielding causes damage.

priests dont have it cause they dont lose hp when they shield or heal.

about Deathly eye.....how abt addin a base damage like 20 or so each spam. dmg increases with skill lvl

There is nothing wrong with deathly eye.

Adding dmg to deathly eye would be crap. I dont want my opponents waking up from sleep xd.

Back in the thread just to tell that i beat a +10 priest today, twice. Name Plasmadrop, Server EU-emerald. And once again i'm saying nothing wrong with the class you just need to learn how to use it properly.

Over 'n out.

Must b 1 shit priest

Maybe the priest has some exotic build with level 1 heal and level 1 shield. :rofl:

Maybe the priest has some exotic build with level 1 heal and level 1 shield. :rofl:

Or you suck. Priests are easy for necros lmao.

Reason why i say it wouldn't make sense, is because every damage you take causes stagger. Healing and shielding causes damage.

Yeah, that's one of the factors, but, self caused damage? We need exceptions here