Kotaravva Teleport location thingys

Mrlezebonz

When you Teleport to various islands in yhr kotaravva region. There are times when you get surrounded by a bunch of elfs when you Teleport.  They are there standing at the teleport waiting for an mc to get sent there. And basicallyyou know how it ends.

SO YEAH. The suggestion is to make more parts of a map where you can get teleported to rather than just 1 designated place because people can easily gang up and stay at that spotand farm kills of mcs because they knoe exactly where you will pop up.

So yeah. Randomize different parts of the map rather than making it go to the same part over and over. This can also br done in zeneth haf I guess

Yes, I agree. Finally someone has suggested a suggestion that can solve all the problem, GMs must agree on this awesome suggestion!

Im sry to say this but those who wants to gank can wait at teleports and when u want to teleport they ...  :facepalm:

Not so much if the teleport location on each map are randomized.

I agree with this.But i hope that i wont end up in the middle of the firing totems at kota :lol:

Lol  :rofl: lets say at different edges of the map

Mine was HE boots...

You know, to prevent people from being tele'd to dangerous zones there would simply have to have zones that can't be accessed by the teleports. Unteleportable zones like amidst the Fire Towers per example, near too many mobs, and stuff the like.

I loved this suggestion. :drinks:

I mostly die only in tat lost souls area where 10-15 mobs are summoned. Dont know if this l work there, but otherwise neat idea .

Опубликованное фото

:cray:

You know, i got myopia.

We feel ya nevertheless.