US Sapphire Oracles vs Physik PVP

Oracles

Almost a never ending match. Its kinda boring at first but see how it ends and find out who won. I love the last part. Goodfight Physik. Its an 18 mins. Video(too long) so i needed to edit the video speed, and the quality went so low just to reduce the video size. :!

I'll watch @ weekend if I remembered, but I think it's a good pvp :good: .

Bye bye!

"Wow looks super fun such pvps"

Sarcasm off

Um grat hitting 212 with a 10+ staff xd

Also its lvl19 endless with 410* magic  :D

"Wow looks super fun such pvps"

Sarcasm off

Um grat hitting 212 with a 10+ staff xd

Also its lvl19 endless with 410* magic  :D

What should i do? mdef is waaaay too high lmao!  :crazy:  I wish i can upload or show you guys the original video with normal speed, you'll see how i caught him on right timing lol(counting counting) Its 18 mins. video tho  :lol: . But yeah,Physik may not be a high amp on weapon but his def is insane so i still consider him as one of the best. :give_rose:

EDIT: Actually its 416 pumm, not 410. Still lame damage  :lol: :rofl:

10:15 shaman did his end move by using new skill. he shouldnt do that  8)

He panicked,he admitted it to me after that fight, i told him "I knew youre gonna spam skills when you saw my hp so low" and thats why i caught him with that mana burn.  :nea: ;D

Excellent PvP

Yeah i panicked a lot haha, wahoo would panick anyway >.> especially when you crit heal 1.9k+. Take very opportunity you got

Excellent PvP

Yeah i panicked a lot haha, wahoo would panick anyway >.> especially when you crit heal 1.9k+. Take very opportunity you got

ahaha yeah Physik. I love the part when my HP is below 1k and i crit heal 1918 then *poof* instant full health. XD But yeah, such a great match.

Nice pvp, I didn't see like it from a long time since @ 11-14 if you've good equip & amps you win if you don't, say bb ;D . Anyways good luck for more :friends: !

Nice.

Nothing better than watching two healers 1v1 pvp. Even more so since update, it makes the fights more intense.

Yeah,Healer vs Healer is like a patient match,first one to get bored and lost its focus lose lol. Healer vs Healer is a delicate match to do,Specially when it comes to "Timing". LOL

Nice pvp, I didn't see like it from a long time since @ 11-14 if you've good equip & amps you win if you don't, say bb ;D . Anyways good luck for more :friends: !

hehe,more? well,Physik and Pummy are the only shaman's thats on my list of "Shaman's to Beat", So now its only Pummy left,but i dont think i can beat him(Never ending match) But i dont know now, I changed skill set up coz last time i only got lvl1 burn ;D . Last time we tried, took us more or less 15 mins. and he got ganked(in relic house). So we stopped.  :cray: :cray:

hehe,more? well,Physik and Pummy are the only shaman's thats on my list of "Shaman's to Beat", So now its only Pummy left,but i dont think i can beat him(Never ending match) But i dont know now, I changed skill set up coz last time i only got lvl1 burn ;D . Last time we tried, took us more or less 15 mins. and he got ganked(in relic house). So we stopped.  :cray: :cray:

More beats, good luck vs him he won't be an easy opponent btw I suggest u use ur doom staff vs him!

More beats, good luck vs him he won't be an easy opponent btw I suggest u use ur doom staff vs him!

i know he wont, thats why im being cautious. Hehe i depend too much on my Healing so i guess ill stick to my EW staff. Priests doesnt have continues healing so if i got blinded i need to recover my hp as high as i can.

i know he wont, thats why im being cautious. Hehe i depend too much on my Healing so i guess ill stick to my EW staff. Priests doesnt have continues healing so if i got blinded i need to recover my hp as high as i can.

Well good luck.

Yeah,Healer vs Healer is like a patient match,first one to get bored and lost its focus lose lol. Healer vs Healer is a delicate match to do,Specially when it comes to "Timing". LOL

Bring it on sir!

Now you have changed skill setup old history doesn't matters,Before u have caught me many times in the Red Wave If that continues now I'll be definitely on the back foot.

I must watch out for the Red Wave! Else Red blood will shed.

I'm ready ready anytime as long unity pot isn't on xD.

Bring it on sir!

Now you have changed skill setup old history doesn't matters,Before u have caught me many times in the Red Wave If that continues now I'll be definitely on the back foot.

Good luck Ora :good: :lol: .

Bring it on sir!

Yeah as you said, that was "before"(when i caught you many times) but i dont think it'll be the same now coz im pretty sure you already figured how to avoid it. Besides, you got a priest so you know everything about priests(skill cooldown,duration etc..). But yeah, its better to die trying than giving up for nothing(thats for me). Hehe well, maybe after this tourny? Ill make a changes on my accesories too(just a bit if i got lucky amping). Ill let you know pumm.

oracles i remenber i helped u in arena lv 14  ;D :blush: boogieez i think u remenber  :friends: for me u and noturgirl (my gf :blush: ) is best ppl in sapphire  :drinks:

oracles i remenber i helped u in arena lv 14  ;D :blush: boogieez i think u remenber  :friends: for me u and noturgirl (my gf :blush: ) is best ppl in sapphire  :drinks:

of course i do remember you. We used to make 5v5 party on that bracket(12-14) lol.

Oracles is a very good skilled player. I've only beat him on my shaman a few times. He's beaten me many. Keep up the pro work.

wow... I think youre High lol. Is this really you?? Lol, well if youre being serious on your statement,i guess this is the first time ive seen it lol. But well, either way, its good to hear/see that someone is actually making some "changes". :) keep it up. And thanks for the compliment.