CLAN-FCG

WARLUNATIC

good warlunatic should make a list of all members.

yea, ill get the duck onto it soon, atm most duckin cool guys are just being duckin cool  because they know they are a duckn cool guy, so everybody knows who the duckin cool guys are,

P.S if you would like  to have yourself known as a duckin cool guy right away just give me a pm, preferably in forum. Then we can do more duckin cool shit  ;D

Awesome movement War.. Zetta what did u do to get banned? (anyway, as Shaggy says: it wasn`t me :P )

It said banned cz of bad language.... Which every1 uses here! :facepalm: the mod dsnt like me! :P

Who got banned? I thought I was the one who always gets banned?  :wacko:

u get banned, bcoz u are a shitmouth and ofc a sneaky rogue too  ;D

may the force be with u young rogue  ;)

u get banned, bcoz u are a shitmouth and ofc a sneaky rogue too  ;D

may the force be with u young rogue  ;)

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: Did ur girl get her attention already?  ;D

warlunatic is so fukin cool could kill me in 3 hits at 1K damage!

so fukin over power, I will fukin attack him at sight although i will fukin die for sure.

if he die then i will fukin step on his face and give fukin fingers  :lol:

warlunatic is so fukin cool could kill me in 3 hits at 1K damage!

so fukin over power, I will fukin attack him at sight although i will fukin die for sure.

if he die then i will fukin step on his face and give fukin fingers  :lol:

yea he is richman 10+ amp everything !

yea he is richman 10+ amp everything !

He is so fukin rich he paid the fukin Devs to make +50 fukin possible for him and now he fukin has 3000 fukin base damage, and that's just fukin the left hand weapon fukin alone  :shok: :shok: :shok:  10000 fukin def with just a fukin belt  :wacko: :wacko:  :wacko: oh sorry lemme fukin edit this to fukin FCG style  :tease:

He is so fukin rich he paid the fukin Devs to make +50 fukin possible for him and now he fukin has 3000 fukin base damage, and that's just fukin the left hand weapon fukin alone  :shok: :shok: :shok:  10000 fukin def with just a fukin belt  :wacko: :wacko:   :wacko: oh sorry lemme fukin edit this to fukin FCG style  :tease:

Ban this one too lol

He is so fukin rich he paid the fukin Devs to make +50 fukin possible for him and now he fukin has 3000 fukin base damage, and that's just fukin the left hand weapon fukin alone  :shok: :shok: :shok:  10000 fukin def with just a fukin belt  :wacko: :wacko:  :wacko: oh sorry lemme fukin edit this to fukin FCG style  :tease:

baha i didnt even have to pay them, just give pic of my girlfriends sister naked  :lol: how duckin cool is that!! HOOOOTTTTTTT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey allow my rouge to. Join its f@kin cutiee too

my heart is cool as cold as ice :P

Yesterday warlunatic kill you 1vs1 many times with lot less amp than you and without ur crazy blessing (or now was playing your gf maybe :pleasantry: ) We wanted to make video but merc lazy to walk from caravans to nadir and too late when he buy many teleports :facepalm:  Just info for our ducking cool people 8)