Suggest a topic for a guide!

Nolan

5 hours ago, Nolan said:

Friends! 

In this thread, you can suggest a topic for a guide or overview material, as well as draw attention to outdated guides that would be nice to update.

Thus, this will help not only those wishing to contribute to the development of gaming "education", but also the project administration, which will gladly take part in this. 

Reminder! To better understand how everything works here, the  "Guides" section (FAQ) is required to read. 

And remember: knowledge is power!

The game does not stand still, with each update we try to delight you with new content, modernize old ones and introduce new mechanics into the game. In this regard, it becomes necessary to maintain the relevance of existing training materials, as well as to create new guides. 

Hello Nolan, it was good to open this topic!

I see some outdated things and one of them and the option to "trade" with characters. In addition to being a small exchange bar, very few things can fit. They could expand the "trade" bar further and appear the entire bag in a way to specify the whole bag and select what you want to exchange!

A viable option, too, is the description of the more specific skills, they could create a system to better explain each skill and its function. I think new players would be more aware of their desired classes.

One factor that is out of date is the question of resources or items for looting bosses and towers. Resources that the npc buy for 1 gold, but that could be sold for 200 gold. (catalysts, essences and substances). In general, all items should be corrected with NPC values, as it is increasingly demanding gold in amplifications and works.

I don't know how much I can comment on here, but I would like to collaborate more.

2 hours ago, Buckrudy said:

Hello Nolan, it was good to open this topic!

I see some outdated things and one of them and the option to "trade" with characters. In addition to being a small exchange bar, very few things can fit. They could expand the "trade" bar further and appear the entire bag in a way to specify the whole bag and select what you want to exchange!

A viable option, too, is the description of the more specific skills, they could create a system to better explain each skill and its function. I think new players would be more aware of their desired classes.

One factor that is out of date is the question of resources or items for looting bosses and towers. Resources that the npc buy for 1 gold, but that could be sold for 200 gold. (catalysts, essences and substances). In general, all items should be corrected with NPC values, as it is increasingly demanding gold in amplifications and works.

I don't know how much I can comment on here, but I would like to collaborate more.

Hey there, this is a thread to suggest topics for guides only, not suggestions in general :piggy:

Could we get statistics of all skills of all classes? @Nolan Something similar that I made for seeker. I would've done that to the guide contest myself but after realizing that there's already 252 skills and total of 1098 different levels in them I kind of gave up... 

Spoiler

Sidenote, old skills really need description updates. Would be nice to see numbers like with the new classes/skills.

image.png.1ff13c1887c5fb874449d53ee14b9a89.png

Edited by Zurp

16 minutes ago, Zurp said:

Could we get statistics of all skills of all classes?

It should be on the skills themselves, but it would be kinda hard, since the effects of some skills (especially the older ones) also depends on character's level.

If you look at skill changes in the past you can actually find out many of these statistics.
Well excluding damage, heal and shield calculations where they just say "increased damage/heal/shield" which is probably what you wanted to know.

2 hours ago, rafa9876 said:

If you look at skill changes in the past you can actually find out many of these statistics.
Well excluding damage, heal and shield calculations where they just say "increased damage/heal/shield" which is probably what you wanted to know.

Yes, but would still be nice to know a place where you can find them without searching through multiple topics.

2 hours ago, Zurp said:

Yes, but would still be nice to know a place where you can find them without searching through multiple topics.

I've been looking at the wiki and considered improving it a bit as a wiki makes it easier to find specific things, while searching a specific term in forum can give you too many answers. (some outdated)