Frequently asked questions and answers to them

Holmes

• Developer

Q: Test client/link don’t open. What to do?

A: Delete the old test client and clear the cache. 

A: Allow installation from unknown sources in the settings of your phone.

A: Copy and paste the link into your browser’s address bar, after clearing the cache.

Q: I cannot enter my account on the test server. What do I do?

A: The database of user accounts is copied for the test server in advance. If before testing you’ve decided to change the data of your account, then you need to use the old login and password.

Q: Why is there no authorization with Facebook?

A: Because it is disabled for the test server, please keep it in mind.

Q: Will the progress on the test server be preserved on my main account?

A: No, any actions on the test server only affect the test server.

Q: Help, the server is down, what do I do?

A: Don’t panic, this server is expected to be down often enough, this way we will track errors and fix them before the release.

Q: Give me gold/valuables/Miracle coins on the test account!

A: All players receive a sum of Miracle coins and gold that may be necessary throughout the testing.

Q: I’ve found a bug, what do I do?

A: You need to proceed to the special forum section and create a topic with accordance to the rules.

Q: I want to share my opinion about the update with the developers. I think I could change the game for the better.

A:  You need to proceed to the other special forum section and create a topic with accordance to the rules.

• Holmes pinned this topic

If you don't mind me putting this here. Another frequently asked question is, when will the events come out? One way you can find this out is when past events came out. Generally I determined the time frame is between 20th to 28th 

2 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

If you don't mind me putting this here. Another frequently asked question is, when will the events come out? One way you can find this out is when past events came out. Generally I determined the time frame is between 20th to 28th 

It's not possible to "track" these infos, since there's a set schedule for that. Just wait for news in our forum. 

17 minutes ago, Higgings said:

It's not possible to "track" these infos, since there's a set schedule for that. Just wait for news in our forum. 

I am aware. It's just my estimation. Especially considering how much of it can be extremely difficult

1 hour ago, Drakoknight said:

How many tests are there? 4? 

sometimes 1 sometimes 3, i think most was 3 when they introduced templar and chieftain
it all depends on if all bugs and issues are fixed and retested before releasing the update on main servers so hard to tell but till now max i think was 3 test

8 hours ago, lallouss said:

sometimes 1 sometimes 3, i think most was 3 when they introduced templar and chieftain
it all depends on if all bugs and issues are fixed and retested before releasing the update on main servers so hard to tell but till now max i think was 3 test

Ah ok