Make Achievements Account WIDE

Luan Borges

Either make achievements account wide or sell us some item to switch classes on the miracle shop.

Me and a lot of players i know, have the desire to change classes, but won't do it because of achievements.

Some of us have over 600 medals, and that is something that  takes a ridiculous amount of time and effort to reach, especially the craft ones, those take over 2 months each to complete, and  that if done the most efficient way.

Please help us out.:whyyy1:

Edited by Luan Borges

3 hours ago, Luan Borges said:

Either make achievements account wide or sell us some item to switch classes on the miracle shop.

Me and a lot of players i know, have the desire to change classes, but won't do it because of achievements.

Some of us have over 600 medals, and that is something that  takes a ridiculous amount of time and effort to reach, especially the craft ones, those take over 2 months each to complete, and  that if done the most efficient way.

Please help us out.:whyyy1:

This is what makes the achievment's rewards so unique. I can't imagine how it would be having the same rewards for 10 different characters in the same account. I think it's better the way it is. :pardon:

But the game still gives you account wide achievments on the store you downloaded your game from. :good:

18 minutes ago, SplendorBR said:

This is what makes the achievment's rewards so unique. I can't imagine how it would be having the same rewards for 10 different characters in the same account. I think it's better the way it is. :pardon:

Not even counting that nowadays Achievements unlock skill slots, so I believe as well that it is better the way it is. 

7 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Not even counting that nowadays Achievements unlock skill slots, so I believe as well that it is better the way it is. 

Yep, that too

@SplendorBR

But don't you think thats counter productive ?

I mean, people would literally build other characters from scratch and spend a lot of $ doing that.

And because of having to start achievements all over, they won't do it.

As a company, its a decision that most likely would net Aigrind a lot of revenue.

Or maybe an item that would transfer achievements from 1 character to the other, only if in  the same account obviously.

So , at the end of the day, the player would have it all on only 1 character, but the one he decided to.

And they could charge a huge amount for that item.

reasons that make it unviable, for me: 

• achievements were designed to represent an individual effort of each character, months (maybe years) of dedication to reach incredible 600 medals demonstrates the bravery of the player; 

• in an MMO, you usually create a main character and other secondary ones, the main one should be the place where you will accomplish the achievements, have the highest status etc; 

• the developers always said that the exchange of character between servers was impossible, I believe that this notion serves to exchange achievements and all their rewards between characters;

• selling an item that technically affects the game is not an ideal decision, since there is currently no such item;

• this could generate a headache discussion between players and AIGRIND, not counting the inequality that would generate about a player having all the achievements unlocked and simply being able to pass to the character he wants, of the faction you want 

regardless of the effort you have gained, the fact that you have to evolve an account from the beginning is the purpose of the game. have determination to accomplish all the achievements again and be proud to have a warrior record in all your characters 

every new character created, a new adventure is started. a Priest can't simply pray to receive a blessing from the gods and already become the most powerful warrior from Arinar in just a second