my 6months so far on warspear

ghostguilder

the adventure starts with a low lvl deathknight called deadenvy (my first character) i remember so vividly the quests that donkor and the other npcs would give me... at lvl 4 i was invited to join the guild dominatorz (architekt) the guild leader was very nice and asked me did i have any friends to join as well i said yes and pow raykizami (necro) and tiverbon (warlock) were my friends and now my guildmates we would help eachother questing all day and night but still i was poor it seemed like it took forever to get even 1k gold after a while we realised we needed gold,  my friend sold tiverbon for like 15k, raykizami stopped playing and i decided that if everyone else can get away with it why cant i so i sold deadenvy i got 11k for him, he was happy, a drama free trade...i created a new char dominatorz he was a lock i started again questing with the help of tiverbons seller. my guild leader (biologist,possessed,silencing) said i was the guild representative because i had the same name as it so i was the recruiter haha i would go to the arena and inv people to guild anyway i got to lvl 9... then someone asked me did i want miracle coins i said yes he said give account id and password then he will put them on and give me back my profile i said ok ...... he scammed me ....i was sad i spent all day on that lock and lost the 11k from last trade... my friend said dont worry and gave me a novice warlock outfit and said make a new one so i did i named him dreamlock... it was so much easier to get to lvl 6 and from my 2 weeks playing i realized that i could amp my weapons if i had miracle coins and i could be an arena champ so thats what i  did i saved up money and bought miracle coins i amped my staff to +7 and i remember going to the arena constantly with my friend (tiverbons seller and now darkartist)getting my lvl 6 arena gear and amping i would face noobs and annihalate them it was only a few from a few guilds that could beat us (calamarket, legionner, chillebacz, iddassille, soulstaber and a few more)when i amped my weapon to +9 calamarket leader of an arena guild (arena 6) invited me to guild i would go to arena with him so that legionner wouldnt win the season, after a while i was 2nd in arena 2 by 2 and calamarket was 1st i decided that since i could afford all my lvl 17 arena gear i would level up to 17 so i set off to lvl up i got to lvl 8 and decided i wanted a guild so i got a guild and called it aoa2 it was a good name because aoa was first all the time in the tournament ,, TO BE CONTINUED :diablo:

>:D Ok so I made aoa2 I still didn't know much about runes and there effects so  my equipment was all weird I had shielding enchantments and other stupid enchantments so I saved up more money and bought all the right enchantments all my gear was +7 but still only lvl 6 gear my friend (raykizami) decided to come back as a rogue .. everyone kept asking me was I friends with the leader of aoa (hassn) I would say yes but I only really had about 2 or 3 conversations with him i said it to get good guild points... after a week someone was selling a guild for 50k It had 80k guild points I still had money so I bought it ( polishsquat) I kicked everyone because I thought they all were polish and they were speaking a different language in chat anyway I saved up more money and changed the name of aoa2 to crazyclan so that I could Have aoa2 with 80 k gp once I had "changed guilds" I decided to tell hassn as soon as I told him he said inv his other char saed so I did I put him straight to heir and within 1 minute he had raised it to level 2 he opened up all the guild storage he deposited 1700000 gold 300 arena tickets many potions quest items I was like wow :shok: :shok: He then asked for guild leadership I asked him would he give back he said sure so I gave he made me heir and made the daily withdrawal limit for gold 100000 a day TO BE CONTINUED >:D

You might think your having an epic run here with hassns donations, but really you have already violated the EULA agreement and sooner or later your shortcut ways will catch up with you... Ingame or by devs.

Jxt becos 1 guy said i bought and sold acc and stuff doesn't give dev ryt to ban him cos der's no proof :facepalm: if ws had some kind of acc trading auto banning system dats a totally dif. story cos i know 4 a fact dat acc trading is an evryday routine its jxt a matter of being caught in de act :spiteful: who knows how many accounts u've traded only u knows cos we all do it at some point no one is ritious here trust me *NO ONE* :rofl:

Jxt becos 1 guy said i bought and sold acc and stuff doesn't give dev ryt to ban him cos der's no proof :facepalm: if ws had some kind of acc trading auto banning system dats a totally dif. story cos i know 4 a fact dat acc trading is an evryday routine its jxt a matter of being caught in de act :spiteful: who knows how many accounts u've traded only u knows cos we all do it at some point no one is ritious here trust me *NO ONE* :rofl:

There is proof, he/she admitted to buying an account as well as telling his/her password and login details to a scammer. But he/she most likely won't get banned.

There is proof, he/she admitted to buying an account as well as telling his/her password and login details to a scammer. But he/she most likely won't get banned.

;D verbal proof means nothing cos there's always 2 sides to evry mouth xD :rofl:

I guess so.

And i still dont believe this story, u know... Sounds funny. Why the hell some random guy will invest real money and almost 2m gold in some shitty guild ? And then begging to the leader to pass the lead :D This is how stupid a man can be :D Ain't making any sense for me... Actually thats the craziest shit ive ever seen...

So I was heir and I could take 100k a day... so I did I took it and bought arena tickets with them then donated them to guild... we had very hard workers the minimum amount of gp a week was 2400 or they would be kicked all the other players were allowed to get 10k gold a day... 20 members x 10k is 200k so in one day we all took about 300k we were first in the 5th or sixth guild tournament... the next day  I took another 100k and bought myself a costume and knowledge elixers etc... we (aoa2) were first for about 1 week then aoa took over .... anyway hassn stopped the daily withdrawal limit to 0 because he didn't expect everyone to take money anyway raykizami got his rogue to lvl 18 (Astarian) and decided to help me lvl to 18 i got to lvl 15 and because he is my real life friend i asked him to raise my char for me he said yes... long story short dreamlock got scammed off astarian (he sais he was hacked) idk wat really happened but i lost my char. My level 2 guild and 4months off my time i was offered 2million gold for aoa2 of hassn but the scammer has it....i was so dissapointed with myself and my friend.... i decided to go to elf side as a ranger(name cant be revealed due to selling deadenvy) if you want to see more pls comment :[>

So I was heir and I could take 100k a day... so I did I took it and bought arena tickets with them then donated them to guild... we had very hard workers the minimum amount of gp a week was 2400 or they would be kicked all the other players were allowed to get 10k gold a day... 20 members x 10k is 200k so in one day we all took about 300k we were first in the 5th or sixth guild tournament... the next day  I took another 100k and bought myself a costume and knowledge elixers etc... we (aoa2) were first for about 1 week then aoa took over .... anyway hassn stopped the daily withdrawal limit to 0 because he didn't expect everyone to take money anyway raykizami got his rogue to lvl 18 (Astarian) and decided to help me lvl to 18 i got to lvl 15 and because he is my real life friend i asked him to raise my char for me he said yes... long story short dreamlock got scammed off astarian (he sais he was hacked) idk wat really happened but i lost my char. My level 2 guild and 4months off my time i was offered 2million gold for aoa2 of hassn but the scammer has it....i was so dissapointed with myself and my friend.... i decided to go to elf side as a ranger(name cant be revealed due to selling deadenvy) if you want to see more pls comment :[>

So much corruption in this story.  :bad: