Super teleport scrolls

Corona virus

The game devs should make super teleport scrolls, teleport anywhere in the game, regardless of whether it has a respawn stature or not.

This prob can be tweaked to only outside locations and not on enemy island 1s.

That will be so helpful :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Straight tele to eye? No thanks.

Obviously it won't allow to teleport straight to eye, but more like teleport straight to a quest location, not lab, so less time will be spent. Sure, it's and idea inspired by laziness, but people will buy and use them.

No, a teleport like that won't work here. Would be so abused.

If you need CL devs just gave you fool's cap. Totally OP, soloed ghostwalker and marakasha on my DK due to OP caps. Laziness has no excuse.

No, a teleport like that won't work here. Would be so abused.

If you need CL devs just gave you fool's cap. Totally OP, soloed ghostwalker and marakasha on my DK due to OP caps. Laziness has no excuse.

i need maraksha.. i reached there many times using fools cap... but not able to finish quest. i died.. im trying for the past six months..

elf always killed me

Look for advantages and you can do it kind off easy.

(+) Don't do it on weekends when the server is packed. Pick a week day.

(+) Majority of elf players are of Asian origin, so pick a time for you that equals late night or working hours in most of Asia.

(+) It's Halloween event, most high amp elves are busy in other locations. Now's your chance!

(+) Dont blow your cover unless the boss is up and walking. Hide until you have a good chance.

These simple tips should greatly increase your success chance. Theirs always gonna be lame druids and priest solo farming kratt, walker and marakasha so you haft to be prepeard for a 1v1 fight for the boss. Bring some pots and a minion and it will be fine. Also a minion is useful since you haft to kill your boss fast before elves come and rape you since the farmer you just kill will announce in world/trade chat you are doing CL.

Look for advantages and you can do it kind off easy.

(+) Don't do it on weekends when the server is packed. Pick a week day.

(+) Majority of elf players are of Asian origin, so pick a time for you that equals late night or working hours in most of Asia.

(+) It's Halloween event, most high amp elves are busy in other locations. Now's your chance!

(+) Dont blow your cover unless the boss is up and walking. Hide until you have a good chance.

These simple tips should greatly increase your success chance. Theirs always gonna be lame druids and priest solo farming kratt, walker and marakasha so you haft to be prepeard for a 1v1 fight for the boss. Bring some pots and a minion and it will be fine. Also a minion is useful since you haft to kill your boss fast before elves come and rape you since the farmer you just kill will announce in world/trade chat you are doing CL.

Good advice, very true  ;)

Most elves are asian, hmm, I did not know that :unknw:

Most elves are asian, hmm, I did not know that :unknw:

In eu server atleast

Does anyone know if "Dark caps" will go away after the event Horror Circus?

Most likely not but there wont be any way to get more of them