This is Fashion Show games

slay

Time passes and every update focus on costume development  :facepalm:

Too bad such an rpg game turn into fashion show role playing game.

• Developer

Don't judge too fast! This was a content update. And we are working on gameplay, with the new island there will be new mechanics!

New Stat, new boss, new costumes, new skins, new map, new equipments, new items, new CC items and a lot more.

I don't see what's so bad with the update, not like they made us wait 1 year for the update.

New Stat, new boss, new costumes, new skins, new map, new equipments, new items, new CC items and a lot more.

I don't see what's so bad with the update, not like they made us wait 1 year for the update.

Yep yep. All tough that 1 year with no updates wasn't that bad for me because i was on a hiatus of ws almost the whole time ;D

And Slay what costume development? They have released the joker garb and recoloured it like 5 times, there's few new costumes but they already had some models for them since most of them are at tower. And lastly all costumes from pumpkin treasury were already in game, i think. And as Shitley-san stated they really brought some new and cool stuff to the game.

See, costume is their focus commodity, arena reward is costume, 8k ap for costume, rarity trader for cc costume, people buy pumpkin caskets for costumes, sam hain's minions drop costume.

They dont realize that the soul of any rpg game is weapon/armor/accessories and class customization.

Dont judge too fast???!!! Im playing this game since 2010!!

See, costume is their focus commodity, arena reward is costume, 8k ap for costume, rarity trader for cc costume, people buy pumpkin caskets for costumes, sam hain's minions drop costume.

They dont realize that the soul of any rpg game is weapon/armor/accessories and class customization.

Dont judge too fast???!!! Im playing this game since 2010!!

Totally agree, and think about this really: Which items cost most ? Which items are rarest ? Which items people try obtain becouse we dont have end game content ? Costumes. This game is just going down by greedynes, i dont judge that is bad thing i just say its wrong! I suggest Developers of this game to look other MMORPG, best choice could be WoW. There developers just ask 15€ in month from players, in WsO nothing at all. If you want be best in WoW, you just need 15€, becouse in 1 month you can become best. In WsO you need pay 100€+ so you can be atleast top10. Have you noticed that every update in 1year has always had something that can buy by Miracle. 2nd thing what i suggest Developers do is that make alot eguipment for same class, like 3 different set for druid/shaman lvl18. MMORPG must have huge item data, most bits are now in game techincs. You can see it by opening WsO file. :friends: So thats little bit long story but sweet and shortly: I agree with Slay

Fashion games are badass.

Warspear isn't good fashion game though.