Important Changes in the Halloween Event ( Please Read and do some actions)

Kimimaro100

The Joker

We need to hunt the boss named Joker in order to get the joker card so we can enter the area where Sam Hain( the pumking head boss) is dwelling. but the problem is the location of the joker and the mechanics of the quest.

Problems:

*First the joker takes the place of the demonologist and because of the the people cant hunt the demonologist. if I were to ask many people still tried to hunt demo but now its gone, thanks to the joker.

*Second the joker drops costume and because of that the players who do quest is being disturb by the hunters of costumes.

*Third there is only one joker in the game and because of that its Extremely hard to get the joker card because of non-stop fight between enemy factions.

Solutions:

*First Put back the demonologist so people can continue hunting demo.

*Second remove the costume drops in joker so the players who have quest can get joker card without disturbance.

*Third Put "Two" Joker in the game. I suggest put the two jokers in the lab.

In MC/Forsaken put it in Powerful Torturer's Location

and In Elf/Chosen put it in Chief Executor.

By putting two Jokers in the game , we will have better chance to get Joker Card without non-stop war.

And now when more people got the Joker Card there is a bigger chance to get the level 18 items with Life Steal enchant on it. :good:

Minerva's Witch Crafting Booth.(Added Quest)

This quest is added. Inside the Horror Circus we will find this new booth.

The Witch named Minerva Will asked you get lab items level 17 to 18 so she can complete making her potions.

You can also get Gem of Life Steal.

Gem of Life Steal is a rare gem that can use to enchant your weapons (any level of weapons from 1 to 18)

its adds Life Steal effect to your weapons and this enchant is place on set bonuses of the weapon.

There are three gems I want to add in the game.

The other two is Gem of Multi Damage and Gem Multi Heal.

Gem of Multi Damage allows to give multi damage to enemies inside a small radius, its simple just like any multi damage skills, any single damage skills can be like multi damage skills. for example the mage skill Fire Ball can damage 2 enemies as long as those enemies are inside the small radius near the first enemy target.

Example you attack enemy1 it will received a damage and enemy2 is only 2 yards away from enemy1.

enemy two will also received damage since its only 2 yards away from enemy 1.

2 to 3 yards is max radius.

Gem of Multi Heal allows any healer class to heal any ally in a small radius.

Example: A Priest heals a Mage and this Mage is 2 yards away from a Ranger.

Since the Ranger is inside the small radius the ranger can also receive heal from the priest.

2 to 3 yards max Radius.

You will need:

First item requirement

Any level 17 Belt

Any level 17 Booths

*You can get this items from Messengers Archon or Herald Tetrach

or In Swamps.

Second requirement:

Any level 17 Helmet

Any level 17 Armor

Any Level 17 Gloves

*You can get this items from Scarabs Empress or Scorpion the Matriarch

or in Swamps.

Third Requirement

Any Level 17 Mantle

Any Level 17 Ring

Any Level 17 Weapon

*You can get this items from Powerful Torturer or Chief Executor

or in Swamps.

You will get 1 chest for completing this quest

The item inside this chest is either

Costume from the Halloween Event, Booster Cards, Booster Foods, Booster Potions.

You can get this items randomly.

Name of Chest: "Minerva's Casket"

There is also special combinations that can give you good items.

First Combination:

2x Desert Wanderer's Smock

2x Deseret Wanderer's Doublet

1x Desert Wanderer's Smock + 1x Deseret Wanderer's Doublet

You can chose from these rewards

Gem of Life Steal

Gem of Multi Damage

Gem of Multi Heal

Second Combination:

3x Plate Gloves of Divine Defence

3x Guiding  Thread Gauntlets

3x Killing Whisper Bracelets

1x Plate Goves of Divine Defence, 1x Guiding Thread Gauntlets, 1x Killing Whisper Bracelets

You can get the reward  1x Sam Hain's Casket.

Sam Hain's Casket contains Haloween event costumes or booster Cards

Third Combination:

3X Any level 18 Armor

You can get the reward 2x Sam Hain's Casket

Fourth Combination

2x Any Level 18 weapon

You can get the reward 3x Sam Hain's Casket

Note1: Sam Hain's Casket must have a bigger chance to get costumes so players wont be very disappointed.

Note2: You can only use the Gem of Life steal, Gem of Multi Damage and Gem of Multi Heal after the Halloween event because the modifications in the program to put the effects of the game requires a lot of time.

Agree almost everything, disagree these: Demonologist back( Becouse last year - Was it Reyn - Was also deleted by this way. So why not in this year too. ), Better drop change in Sam hains casket ( Never, Sam hains costume will lose its price fast. Though MC side in EU-Emerald has over ten of those already. ),  Adding more Jokers ( I agree and disagree this, better way in my opinion is adding Joker spawn in ciies over Arinar. Respawn time is 1 hour and it spawns any city. ). Good suggestion

yeah nice solution for joker. joker quest right now is a big joke and annoying also extremely hard not to mention its a random drop not like 100%quest drop.

Agree almost everything, disagree these: Demonologist back( Becouse last year - Was it Reyn - Was also deleted by this way. So why not in this year too. ), Better drop change in Sam hains casket ( Never, Sam hains costume will lose its price fast. Though MC side in EU-Emerald has over ten of those already. ),  Adding more Jokers ( I agree and disagree this, better way in my opinion is adding Joker spawn in ciies over Arinar. Respawn time is 1 hour and it spawns any city. ). Good suggestion

about Sam Hain's drop, its ok to remove it since we can have the costumes USING Sam Hain's Casket.

As you can see Sam Hain's now can drop costume but the problem is greedy people always steal the hunt to get the costumes and the poor questors can't complete the quest. They are not able to get the joker card.

P.S.

I don't see any reasons for the costumes price to become lower...

yeah nice solution for joker. joker quest right now is a big joke and annoying also extremely hard not to mention its a random drop not like 100%quest drop.

Yeah I see its the best solution.

about Sam Hain's drop, its ok to remove it since we can have the costumes USING Sam Hain's Casket.

As you can see Sam Hain's now can drop costume but the problem is greedy people always steal the hunt to get the costumes and the poor questors can't complete the quest. They are not able to get the joker card.

P.S.

I don't see any reasons for the costumes price to become lower...

If all have that costune how you think its price is still 10million  :clapping:

Why demonologist back?  :unknw: Devs always change aa boss, to make their costumes rare after some time. And i dont realy think Joker drop any costume, that costume with his sprite is droped in mini bosses. Have 3 Jokers in aa, but just 1 of them drop card, i think who kill it is 100% too. Its hard just cause ppl make pt full of high amped and get it. About new quest, would be good, but devs wont make it go on in 1 month

Why demonologist back?  :unknw: Devs always change aa boss, to make their costumes rare after some time. And i dont realy think Joker drop any costume, that costume with his sprite is droped in mini bosses. Have 3 Jokers in aa, but just 1 of them drop card, i think who kill it is 100% too. Its hard just cause ppl make pt full of high amped and get it. About new quest, would be good, but devs wont make it go on in 1 month

It drops, Gecx and Hassn got it right a way, and gz for them :drinks: !!

• Developer

We will change the Joker quest to make it more comfortable for all players. The current situation with 100+ competitors for one monster is not the perfect one.

We are collecting suggestions and we will change the situation!

Stay tuned.

We will change the Joker quest to make it more comfortable for all players. The current situation with 100+ competitors for one monster is not the perfect one.

Stay tuned.

dont make it too easy or all the ppl who want to get the joker card are at Sam then

Stay tuned.

thank you snorlax, we hope you will make it fun for everyone to enjoy and less difficult to achieve like kimmimaro suggested.

If all have that costune how you think its price is still 10million  :clapping:

there are lots of costumes introduced this Halloween event, and inside Sam Haim's Casket we can find , common costumes and rare costumes. I think its still hard to get the rare costume in the chest. just take a look at how hard we can obtain Dragon Hunter in Surprise Chest?

As far as I know still only few people have Dragon Hunter Costume.

And so how come prices will drop if the costume is still not easy to get?

If we remove the Joker in Demonologist area, what boss will you put in that area? did you read my whole suggestion?

As I said Joker will be removed in that area and put it in LAB Bosses that give level 17. the torturer and the chief executor.

dont make it too easy or all the ppl who want to get the joker card are at Sam then

its not going to be so easy since the hp of Joker is still same.

We just need to separate the enemy factions to prevent non-stop wars.

and about removing the joker costume. its necessary so the hunters of the costume will not disturb the questors. they will instead focus on hunting Sam Hain.

I have found some information that some people chose to hunt Joker for costume and as a result the questors can't get joker card. :facepalm:

Stay tuned.

Thanks, I hope you seen the importance of my suggestion.

By the way sir, what do you think about the added quest Minerva"s Booth?

and the 3 gems?

Gem of Life Steal

Gem of Multi Damage

and Gem of Multi Heal.

I think its fun if you add them in Horror Circus. ;D

If we remove the Joker in Demonologist area, what boss will you put in that area? did you read my whole suggestion?

As I said Joker will be removed in that area and put it in LAB Bosses that give level 17. the torturer and the chief executor.

Bro im not against you so dont act like that :) Also did you red my text ? I just disagree that Demo will come back, it lived and died like AA bosses allways do so no need get it back. Demo last almost 1year so its longest liver there. 2nd if Sam hains costume is easy to get ppl will get it so almost all then have it. If its not rare price will drop down. Not really hard understand. And lastly in eu server ? last time i saw over 20 Dragon hunter in caravan, Dragons cost only nowdays max 400k Old times over 1m. Prices always drop if many ppl get costume. + I agree new gems, that Joker will not drop costum, and almost that quest.

i did not read anything here, i only read the first few sentences of the first post.

if your complaining about demonologist gone, why not complain horror (original AA boss) is gone too?

:facepalm:

Bro im not against you so dont act like that :) Also did you red my text ? I just disagree that Demo will come back, it lived and died like AA bosses allways do so no need get it back. Demo last almost 1year so its longest liver there. 2nd if Sam hains costume is easy to get ppl will get it so almost all then have it. If its not rare price will drop down. Not really hard understand. And lastly in eu server ? last time i saw over 20 Dragon hunter in caravan, Dragons cost only nowdays max 400k Old times over 1m. Prices always drop if many ppl get costume. + I agree new gems, that Joker will not drop costum, and almost that quest.

ok bro if you dont disagree thats good.

however let me remind you dragon hunter was introduced years ago while demo was introduced just months ago.

so the price of dragon hunter must drop from 1m to 400k. that's normal... :drinks:

i did not read anything here, i only read the first few sentences of the first post.

if your complaining about demonologist gone, why not complain horror (original AA boss) is gone too?

:facepalm:

excuse me . thats demo thing is only a part of my suggestion. If you want to learn the whole suggestion, I suggest you read the whole topic so you can understand it. thank you.

Stay tuned.

sir what can you say abut the 3 gems I want to add in the game? ::)

excuse me . thats demo thing is only a part of my suggestion. If you want to learn the whole suggestion, I suggest you read the whole topic so you can understand it. thank you.

i suggest you not be a passive-aggressive prick and realize your precious demonologist boss was going to be removed no matter what, as previous bosses before it have been removed

i suggest you not be a passive-aggressive prick and realize your precious demonologist boss was going to be removed no matter what, as previous bosses before it have been removed

whoahhh... chill out. I think you are getting too much attention here. I don't have intentions to argue with you or anyone, I only need to give my suggestion. gosh what is your problem?

If you don't like the suggestion just don't give comments.

If you want more attention just go in youtube and make a viral video. :bad:

Kimimaro, lol. :facepalm:  this is a war game, why should we prevent wars from happening?

Yes its a war game but the concern here is not about the WAR  but our concern here is How to make the quest easier and to prevent the hindrance cause by the wars that cause for failure of  of getting joker card. I hope you will understand. ;D ;D

Kimimaro, lol. :facepalm:  this is a war game, why should we prevent wars from happening?

war, yes true it is a war game but this is an event once a year for a month so we have short limited time to enjoy. event should be enjoy by all players because its an event. on your thought  right now if your place having an event and u are invited, what will your thought say?  is it fun/boring. if its me i choose it must be fun because its an EVENT :yahoo: fun for all people that have been invited. and its a normal human response for everyone. so i hope devs can make good use n upgrade this event ASAP before the time is up

I am sorry to say devs but you fail to fix this event...

Failure due to..

There must be two joker locations-- when I say two joker location it doesn't mean 2 jokers.. some people say that its actually 3!

What I meant to say is 2 locations with jokers on it, the place of Chief and torturer.

by that solution there will be no more non-stop wars.

As of now the non-stop wars prevents players to get joker card.

Don't say that its easy to kill 5 parties of opposing factions!

the quest is not easy , mobs inside sam hain's location are strong! you need life scrolls and lots of potion to survive there, even a great healers wont save you.!

Now what can I SAY? OHHH  thanks for a failure event.

I do respect you devs/admins but please if you will not put two locations of jokers in the game better delete this event cause its  nothing..

if this is a joke. then this joke is not funny!