Request ban account

Godly

Seriously, you meet this kind of retards each and every day..  :facepalm:  why not simply put him on ignore list?

oh.. and the right way to report any game related issues is to write an email to support ;)

i already report this kind of prob someday ago to support...no reply even till now,,,,

so twistd real bad guy,,,

smurf i already sent u a pm before,, u not reply yet,,

now ure inter mod,,

i know u can do somethin,,

i dont want real bad ppl like him ingame,,,

u love ur mother too, dont u smurf?

so i think u understand our felling...

at least help us solve this problem,,

i vote perma ban or delete twistd char FTW

Yeah me too don't like that at all, but those kind of things could happen in a game like this

As smurf said, adding him on to ignored list is the easiest thing to do,but if that person doing it to other players too, should take an action

Who would want a game that everyone is swearing at each other and ignoring each other.

I think they should have some punishments. But it isnt that serious thought.

• 2 weeks later...

:crazy: if this is a java games i can easily use two or three char in one phone.. but this is symbian games. cant use two ID in one phone.

two characters in a different phone.

or three phone as long as he could I suppose it does not matter. as long as he could use three phones with two hands  :rofl: .

u banned DEVIANA my friend because he use two phone  :crazy:

lol  :facepalm: the more you use the phone more than one it will be more and more revenue for game makers.  :diablo:

how about if someone use two pc ?? one person ??

ban him too??

:nea: mod and admin think about it  :rofl:

I request admins to ban gtpone acc for using multi accounts for his advantage .. As you see he use 2 accounts to hunt elfs ..

Опубликованное фото

If you fair admins ban gtpone like what tou did with dior and fafioran ;)

Ahmed ;D nice catch.. gud job keep it m8  8)

• 3 weeks later...

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: no need write for this ........dean mothe..fku u kill spanish friend with 2 accounts  >:D fu..k noob  :rofl: and kervindruid............ :facepalm:

• 4 weeks later...

player using two char to see where the stealhted rogue is, obviously same guy, he was following the rogues and not atking the elfs, now u made rogue visible to other mc..

ban him like u did to glennr and glennrr, devilhell fafurian who was doing two char to gain advantage

7018_.png

player using two char to see where the stealhted rogue is, obviously same guy, he was following the rogues and not atking the elfs, now u made rogue visible to other mc..

ban him like u did to glennr and glennrr, devilhell fafurian who was doing two char to gain advantage

before i try open 2 acc mc,,but im not see rogue when they use skill invisible,, :facepalm: ,,

and they just ban ppl with 2 acc :blush:

before i try open 2 acc mc,,but im not see rogue when they use skill invisible,, :facepalm: ,,

and they just ban ppl with 2 acc :blush:

every rogue that uses stealth is visible to every other mc since update 2.5

i was called "hitler" cause i am from germany.....is that okay?

what would you say...?

(my friend was banned too,using PC and Phone at same time,so bann such ppl)

there's also a guy named Blowjob  :facepalm:

Yes i have her joined to my list who knows .. yayy :yahoo:  xDDD :facepalm:  One MC is called loveandsex and other pajaa but he dont know what paja mean at spanish  ;D

Yes i have her joined to my list who knows .. yayy :yahoo:  xDDD :facepalm:  One MC is called loveandsex and other pajaa but he dont know what paja mean at spanish  ;D

what does it mean ? *want to know*  :blush: