mobs/boss gold

gentle_killler

master snorlax just want to suggest this..what if we are killing mobs and bosses there is a free gold like 3g or 5g...and for boss even 100g per boss..just want to suggest it sir..sorry for my bad english :(:(

master snorlax just want to suggest this..what if we are killing mobs and bosses there is a free gold like 3g or 5g...and for boss even 100g per boss..just want to suggest it sir..sorry for my bad english :(:(

wish this is true :sorry: for now its just equipment that u can sell(lv15 trashes from aa)for decent price.

yeah.. but selling goods is time consuming. i mean we can grind or farm on ordinary mobs and get a little gold per kill. i that case we will maximize the time we are farming. not going again on the town to sell goods then back to the farm site to farm again..

Mobs already drop gold but in a form of items. They just need to be sold :P

I think that if they made the mobs drop gold some items (bezoar, volcanic ashes, broken handle etc.) would be removed from the game. Sure this would save room in your bag but then there wouldn't be so much need for extra pockets. And that means AIgrind wouldn't get your money.

On the other hand, if the item drops weren't removed people would just get more gold and that would probably lead to high prices in market and trades.

I think that if they made the mobs drop gold some items (bezoar, volcanic ashes, broken handle etc.) would be removed from the game. Sure this would save room in your bag but then there wouldn't be so much need for extra pockets. And that means AIgrind wouldn't get your money.

On the other hand, if the item drops weren't removed people would just get more gold and that would probably lead to high prices in market and trades.

what he meant was items and gold will be dropped from bosses and mobs. they dropped items why not gold too.

what he meant was items and gold will be dropped from bosses and mobs. they dropped items why not gold too.

I got his point and I think it's totally unnecessary. We already get items with higher selling price than quest items. If we got additional gold it would probably just rise the price of everything so that the additional gold would be there just to compensate the higher prices.

I think that is good as it is now.

I got his point and I think it's totally unnecessary. We already get items with higher selling price than quest items. If we got additional gold it would probably just rise the price of everything so that the additional gold would be there just to compensate the higher prices.

I think that is good as it is now.

well make sense,  there are some mafias a.k.a players will take advantage of this.

• 3 months later...

What if we dont have bag space and we really want to earn gold without dropping the items from the bag.Mobs should drop some gold like 10g not 100%chance and it would help to not go to shop frequently like kill mobs,collect drops oh bag full go shop sell and again it is really frustrating.And the items (bezoar, volcanic ashes, broken handle etc)could be used for crafting so devs wouldn't remove it.

Everything's fine the way it is. Mobs already drop from 8g to 20g in the form of items. The only thing you need are extra pockets  :drinks: .

Btw, it would make so much sense if every mob would carry gold, wouldn't it? I mean, every snake has it's savings  :facepalm:

Everything's fine the way it is. Mobs already drop from 8g to 20g in the form of items. The only thing you need are extra pockets  :drinks: .

Btw, it would make so much sense if every mob would carry gold, wouldn't it? I mean, every snake has it's savings  :facepalm:

Lol... How about adding gold on Humanoids

• 2 years later...

Direct gold from mobs is overused, odd thing that a wolf is carrying x gold pieces with himself.

Maybe the whole pack is gonna sit 'round in the Inn and just drink till morning.

(Just like Smilga pointed out already.)

Direct gold wouldn't make much of a difference anyway, and if you'll beg

for the mobs to drop more valuable stuff, that's the same case.

If gold was easy to farm, ppl would ask more gold for drops etc.

It would be the same.