rangers trap

bloodlordz

:bad: :bad: :bad:

rangers trap realy useless

no stun or close skillz when enemies fall in that using everyskill

so its better no use trap or not make ranger at all

devz just think of new ways to get money

hope they fix this shit trap too

its will be so cool if trap close skilllz like wrlockz skill or blind of shamans  :bad:  pls post ur note and ask devs to fix rangers trap :facepalm: :facepalm:

A ranger already has scatter as stun skill. Trap is amazing against melee's.

Not to mention the skill that kills cloth-armors in 0 seconds ;)

nice,now you complaining about the skill that holds the enemy for more then 10 sec? Also rangers have scatter,are you jokking me?why rangers always complain about this and i rarely c a mage complain about chain locking enemy for 20% of trap time,and mages has no skill to make enemy run like scatter,mage has way lower defence then ranger,mages have poor states while rangers can reach 30% dodge,like 27% critical,more then 10% penetration,and bow high damage and low attack delay,also they have the crazy blessing,and a skill that adds dodge,as a mage i feel cheated badly when i c a ranger complaining his class.

nice,now you complaining about the skill that holds the enemy for more then 10 sec? Also rangers have scatter,are you jokking me?why rangers always complain about this and i rarely c a mage complain about chain locking enemy for 20% of trap time,and mages has no skill to make enemy run like scatter,mage has way lower defence then ranger,mages have poor states while rangers can reach 30% dodge,like 27% critical,more then 10% penetration,and bow high damage and low attack delay,also they have the crazy blessing,and a skill that adds dodge,as a mage i feel cheated badly when i c a ranger complaining his class.

if i pvp a ranger and when i come out of stelth and i dont quickly use gouge, if ranger scatters me im ♥♥♥♥ed, scatterd, then trap then ranger run (hard to dodge trap, espesialy in small maps or if bad internet)2.6k hp of rogue gone to about 1k until i can reach and gouge, unless ranger keep runing until skill cooldown finish  :bad:

many fault which ppl is making, is going after the ranger when hes running.. So the ranger will put trap ( sometimes u wouldnt see it ) and u get trapped... So what im doing is.. running after the ranger but not in the same way as him. So u can avoid the trap and gouge and then he's urs. Thats what i do, and mostly winning..

usefull for no life in right caravan elf

many fault which ppl is making, is going after the ranger when hes running.. So the ranger will put trap ( sometimes u wouldnt see it ) and u get trapped... So what im doing is.. running after the ranger but not in the same way as him. So u can avoid the trap and gouge and then he's urs. Thats what i do, and mostly winning..

as i said its hard to avoid trap,

luckily for me my high damage and good attak speed since i use a dagger, if ranger has under 2.3k hp, i usualy kill them without them even touching me

as i said its hard to avoid trap,

luckily for me my high damage and good attak speed since i use a dagger, if ranger has under 2.3k hp, i usualy kill them without them even touching me

im mostly avoiding traps xd

thats wt i  want to say

Dark circle lvl 5:

Stun duration-> 5 seconds full stun

Range-> 5-6 yards but could fail if risk 6.

Ranger trap lvl 5

Stun duration-> 5 seconds normal stun each trap, 3 traps, 15 second stun

Range: Unlimited yards and invisible

Dont cry its like if i make a post crying how useless is dark circle at lvl 1 :facepalm:

Warlocks cant do 2500-6000 dmg in 1 second like a single amped xbow ranger can normal hit + ps (600-700 base dmg) when warlock trapped and cant fear because 4 yard only when ranger use ps but he will be dead already lol

Dark circle lvl 5:

Stun duration-> 5 seconds full stun

Range-> 5-6 yards but could fail if risk 6.

Ranger trap lvl 5

Stun duration-> 5 seconds normal stun each trap, 3 traps, 15 second stun

Range: Unlimited yards and invisible

Dont cry its like if i make a post crying how useless is dark circle at lvl 1 :facepalm:

Warlocks cant do 2500-6000 dmg in 1 second like a single amped xbow ranger can normal hit + ps (600-700 base dmg) when warlock trapped and cant fear because 4 yard only when ranger use ps but he will be dead already lol

another thing.. Traps let to avoid to rogues' stealth hit.

:bad: :bad: :bad: wtf lol u guys talk funny  mcs in trap can do everything nd u still say its stun or ...

im not cry just want to say if just a little it improved rangers can RAPE LOCKS  shamans 

... mcs after fall in trap can use any skill  :bad: :bad: rangers skill useless bt i still rape most of mcs in cross  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:  the only fast crosser i ever met is  spanish  fast nd gud others i killed many time: :lol: :lol:

[glow=red,2,300]hope it improve[/glow]

:bad: :bad: :bad: wtf lol u guys talk funny  mcs in trap can do everything nd u still say its stun or ...

im not cry just want to say if just a little it improved rangers can RAPE LOCKS  shamans 

... mcs after fall in trap can use any skill  :bad: :bad: rangers skill useless bt i still rape most of mcs in cross  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:  the only fast crosser i ever met is  spanish  fast nd gud others i killed many time: :lol: :lol:

so u saying ranger should rape warlcok+shaman+dk+barb+rogue+necro+.. oh wait thats all the faction :bad:

ranger alredy strong enough to kill warlock and shaman, no need make them ''rape'' them, if u think trap isnt good enough for u to cathc rogues/barbs/dks or any mele clases, i sugest u buy book of oblivion and reset ur build and make trap higher :facepalm:

omfg why u wont understand dmn u all  i meant they use every skil  when fall in trap  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: it should close skillz too  ;D ;D

omfg why u wont understand dmn u all  i meant they use every skil  when fall in trap  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: it should close skillz too  ;D ;D

what he means is:

when u get trapped, that u cant use ur skills till trap is over..

what he means is:

yes i understand that, but that would mean ranger has 2stuns!, ranger alredy can kill most classes fairly with a few ranger blessing assists, so the trap thing i think is making them op agan, remember how they were op with ranger blessing working 60%? and there werent even xbows then.. and they were more op than now, so plz stop begging to make ranger op again, they are strong enough

what he means is:

nida im not meant that kill u  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

what ever stop this :rofl: , ranger already OP  :fool:

[/quote

sure rangers already rape bt hope it get improved

wanna see how next time shaman or lock blind me when their fall in trap  :rofl: :rofl: :bad:

lol i dont think its possible for casters to run into trap when pvp them  :lol: :lol:

(unless arena and that stpudin map thats great for rangers)

lol so true :rofl: but i dont go to the rangers at arena  :blush: just stealth and wait till they come to our side.. getting trapped is so annoying :rofl: and sometimes they give up and come to our side and then... :diablo: :rofl:

lol so true :rofl: but i dont go to the rangers at arena  :blush: just stealth and wait till they come to our side.. getting trapped is so annoying :rofl: and sometimes they give up and come to our side and then... :diablo: :rofl:

yeah thats what i do with a PARTNER, most of the time i do random arena cos im not to bothered by earning arena points on my rogue, its my shaman thats the farmer  :lol: , so when random partner sometimes hes stupid noob and run to ranger :bad: so i have to follow him/her

yeah thats what i do with a PARTNER, most of the time i do random arena cos im not to bothered by earning arena points on my rogue, its my shaman thats the farmer  :lol: , so when random partner sometimes hes stupid noob and run to ranger :bad: so i have to follow him/her

yeah.. so truee :rofl: when u go random then its .... :bad:

I always go with my bf or friends, i dont take the risk with a random partner whos running to the ranger, to get a LOVELY [HARD] HUG from him.. :facepalm:

quote author=допинг link=topic=87741.msg545306#msg545306 date=1372253706]

lol i dont think its possible for casters to run into trap when pvp them  :lol: :lol:

game isnt just in pvp cave or arena get out cave and i show u  :blush: 8)

quote author=допинг link=topic=87741.msg545306#msg545306 date=1372253706]

game isnt just in pvp cave or arena get out cave and i show u  :blush: 8)

i spend most of my time in cave, and killing elf. i hate doing quest, i hate norlant. i dont mind hunts, but my fav thin is to kill elf/pvp and arena 3v3 with shaman

yeah.. so truee :rofl: when u go random then its .... :bad:

I always go with my bf or friends, i dont take the risk with a random partner whos running to the ranger, to get a LOVELY [HARD] HUG from him.. :facepalm:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mega_shok: rangers rely on their blessing too much  :bad: , need  make them more normal class maybe.. (dk doesnt rely so much on his dark shield does he?)

blood, coz ranger alredy op, why u dont get it? they alredy op op op, not as op as they used to be but still op op op. i like saying op op op op op ;D .. :bad: , if u complain coz u cant kill shaman/warlock, or u cant kill people and think its the rangers fault, no its simply maybe becouse U dont know how to use ranger? im not saying it is but maybe it is?, traps are only for mele oponents, they apsolutly have nothing to do with casters(unless u need runaway like noob from shaman or druid/necro/warlock[cant runway from mage]).

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mega_shok: rangers rely on their blessing too much  :bad: , need  make them more normal class maybe.. (dk doesnt rely so much on his dark shield does he?)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

blood, coz ranger alredy op, why u dont get it? they alredy op op op, not as op as they used to be but still op op op. i like saying op op op op op ;D .. :bad: , if u complain coz u cant kill shaman/warlock, or u cant kill people and think its the rangers fault, no its simply maybe becouse U dont know how to use ranger? im not saying it is but maybe it is?, traps are only for mele oponents, they apsolutly have nothing to do with casters(unless u need runaway like noob from shaman or druid/necro/warlock[cant runway from mage]).

yes he's right husain.. OP(pa) ranger style  :facepalm: ... just let this topic close... its enough for u :rofl:

doesn't scatter disable skills? Mages have no stun,they have the trap alike chains only,which lasts for very short time. They don't have a crazy blessing,they have shards which do small damage and need you to be near your enemy,and teleport which won't hit the enemy unless you teleport to him,in other words mage's damage skill are suicide skills against melee enemy..  Mages have no +600 damage xbows with 3.0 second attack delay,no +400 damage bows with 2 second delay,mages have poor def,rangers have high states hitting 30% in dodge,crit,acc and like 10% attack speed and penetration,we have poor states because only resiliance covers our lack of def and it sucks other states,still the rangers are who complain?