Why the hell On earth My account has been blockd and No answers still

Mr.stark

This is to ask the moderators y my account has been blockd and there is no response still from support team......! i need a ******* answer....! i have read all The Eula's Terms and conditions and its almost a week now....! no reply still from ur end. Already sent 3 mails 2 from tickets 1 directly to support. How irresponsible u guys are:S:S:S

This is to ask the moderators y my account has been blockd and there is no response still from support team......! i need a ******* answer....! i have read all The Eula's Terms and conditions and its almost a week now....! no reply still from ur end. Already sent 3 mails 2 from tickets 1 directly to support. How irresponsible u guys are:S:S:S

Well for one i know you buy and sell other accounts and you also sell your gold for real money.

So... Maybe thats why noob?

:facepalm:

Well for one i know you buy and sell other accounts and you also sell your gold for real money.

So... Maybe thats why noob?

:facepalm:

Stop Trolling PVP I never IF YES SHOW PROOF

Coz I asked them to. Potting druid vs necro isn't fair. I cried myself to sleep, then R0land showed up in a fairy dress and I asked him to ban you for being a mcoin abuser.

Enjoy your vacations ;D

Send a ticket to support?

and ladygi btw i dnt have a druid :|

:shok:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRY

I thought you were Stark, the potting druid. Guy is a potting machine XD

Damn, man. Still wish you goodluck anw. All I can say is that I never heard of devs banning without a reason or coz one of them were grumpy. But still, just have a little bit of patience :)

its ok ladygi but the only thing bothering me now iz this behaviour from mods :| they not even replying once what tha F happened :| y i hav been blockd?؟

its ok ladygi but the only thing bothering me now iz this behaviour from mods :| they not even replying once what tha F happened :| y i hav been blockd?؟

Maybe if you have posted it on support, or spam their mailbox. Or just have a little bit of patience.  :friends:

Don't panic, everything will be ok!

Pray for god bacon!

devs working team are on vacation for 2weeks be patient :) ik its hard but its russian independence day + warspears anniversary so they will reply to u when they come back gdluck :give_rose: