DELETE THIS GUILD

doommyth

I just want to ask if you can delete this guild "SAKIMcLEWY" it is named in Filipino Language that means LEWY is GREEDY . Look name of a guild is bullying LLEWY because they can choose many name for there guild but they choose to have this name. And I message llewy about she's feeling when somebody create a guild just to bully her and she said to me " many message coming to her that it is true that she is a greedy person"  . She used to enjoy playing warspear but after she saw this guild she feel warspear is not anymore enjoy to play .  :cray: :cray:

52199_.jpg

lolz xD im not taking sides or anything but if someone bullying her tell her to simply ignore but i dont think devs can delete a guild or a player becuz he choose a name, anyone can choose any name they want unless its a same name :)

lolz xD im not taking sides or anything but if someone bullying her tell her to simply ignore but i dont think devs can delete a guild or a player becuz he choose a name, anyone can choose any name they want unless its a same name :)

but look she spend a lot of money and time to this game and just other player will make her name have a bad reputation.  :facepalm:

but look she spend a lot of money and time to this game and just other player will make her name have a bad reputation.  :facepalm:

so somebody spent 30k + unity sign just to bully someone  :facepalm:

What a waste of money :facepalm:

i doubt gm can do anything since the guy actually spent money and mcoins to make the guild ...

And i think a true friend would not just leave you just after seeing a guild name and also most of the people cannot speak filipino and even if some people can, this guild name would get lose between the list of hundreds of guild

8) haters going to hate

People called me a scammer held my head high i didnt care because it was not true now the people who acused me have said sorry e.e just ignore the retards seriously idc if someone calls me greedy in a game %)

.... LOL being greedy in a game e.e its like saying i eat all the pixelated cake and i dont give any ...

if devs delete a guild, they give back unity sign and money. i saw it coze my friend created a guild named "warspear" than deleted next day and came back all money n sign