You mess with the best, you die like the rest

Gotek

I've been getting ganked non stop for the last couple of weeks.

A lot of people have betrayed me and broke the truce we held.

Well, guess what guys. I've got a pretty long list of names now

Just because you were safe with a few of your buddies today doesn't mean I won't be coming for you tomorrow

Its fun and all, but having to handle killing 3 gankers at a time when you have no one to back you up isn't easy, but its not impossible.

See you guys, just know that if you ganked me and you see me step into the map. You better get all your buddies ready or run as far as you can. Cuz I'm definetly coming for that ass  ;)

If i take things like u its going to be an unending list of mmc gankers lol lol lol its a game play it for destressing :P:P:D

zeus u jus saw him helping pvprange ...that idiot dk ganks all the low lvls at nadir ..and my foot he can take 3 elves together .. Ive seen him getting killed by only a lvl 20 bd ...and the best part once i saw him continuosly ganking a lvl 10 druid on the way to pvp cave wid that osirian* warlock  , :D Big lol at him he calls himself ganked by others but the truth he ganks low lvl and high lvl both wid his is dick gankers ;) Gd luck bro! . And dont  try to be innocent

• 2 weeks later...

zeus u jus saw him helping pvprange ...that idiot dk ganks all the low lvls at nadir ..and my foot he can take 3 elves together .. Ive seen him getting killed by only a lvl 20 bd ...and the best part once i saw him continuosly ganking a lvl 10 druid on the way to pvp cave wid that osirian* warlock  , :D Big lol at him he calls himself ganked by others but the truth he ganks low lvl and high lvl both wid his is dick gankers ;) Gd luck bro! . And dont  try to be innocent

Good luck to you. As of today ur on my kos list :D

i saw u ganking rajiv i ignored it coz i know he jus jumps into conclusions ..but when u ganked mrskrillex wid that devilbrl i got pissed... I hamed u once so that u stop but  U dint stop so u came again wid ur lock ganked him again ..so i dint have any choice rather then killing u .. Last thing tropical ..i dont fear gank ;) 

I have been ganked enough to play fair PVP.  Here, I mean to my BD 'Rajiv' .All MC and Forsakens are on my K.O.S list, doesn't matter I kill them or not, will not stop irritating. And for Warlocks, Shaman and Necros. . I am trying to get entire gear set. Just watch me. . .

Even if you do, ganking wl`s-shamans is a bad idea( not that I truely care) cuz your most likely targetting cowards who run.

Not to mention backups arriving -.-

Gunzoo i only stopped killing.your ganking ass because someone asked me if i could stop.

I noticed youve jumped.in a few times after while i was being ganked by others..

I dont understand why people.see me as a bad guy. Everyone i gank has started ganking me first. I just get payback 10x worse.

Maleshaman... U started ganking me on calcore because you got butthurt...

Drunkmunk... Because... No reason... Just helped a ganker gank

Gunzoo... Shit.. duckerducker followed me from nadir to.pvp cave when i was low hp. I got him back and he kept coming back for more

Rajiv. Him and tbat noo  machinet started ganking me.. No reason..

i could give a valid reason to everyone i kos. And no.. I never gank in groups unless.im forced to face a ganker tbag brings 4 of his friends. I  that case i usually hunt them down 1 by 1 at a diffefet time

I have been ganked enough to play fair PVP.  Here, I mean to my BD 'Rajiv' .All MC and Forsakens are on my K.O.S list, doesn't matter I kill them or not, will not stop irritating. And for Warlocks, Shaman and Necros. . I am trying to get entire gear set. Just watch me. . .

Heres some advice... dont put on your  signature all your char names if youre going to be ganking people on rajiv. I know all your char namea and if i were to see them, dignaturedignature could easily be dead.

Just remove your sig or dont tell us who any of yojr other chars are. Dumb idea

I Am NOT GoD!!!!! That i will come to know why he ganked u ,or why did u gank him . The point is i saw u ganking my guild member and im not a pussy that wud jus watch u or any1 ganking my frnd .. I will defend him no doubt abt it .and btw i have never ganked u nor any1 till he has  . Im pretty sure abt it  .i dont have any problem in u ganking any1,but if i see any1 ganking infront of me i will jump surely ;) . Pvp cave is for pvp u dumfarts not to take out fustration on players coming for pvp .pvp is more fun then ganking until u loose .

Heres some advice... dont put on your  signature all your char names if youre going to be ganking people on rajiv. I know all your char namea and if i were to see them, dignaturedignature could easily be dead.

Just remove your sig or dont tell us who any of yojr other chars are. Dumb idea

Machinet have amazing heal, seriously. Just run when you see both of us together. Gotek, you can gank anywhere but not in pvp areas. Now I am not intrested to kill you. I quess both of us are done ganking each other.  And I dont fear being ganked. Yes, I was thinking to remove signature. Thanks for telling. Luvis has ganked me nadir up. Now I will put him down to his knees. Doesn't mean I should do it alone, I will find him with druid and priest on my side. He is K.O.S even in pvp cave. I quess I will going caravan to find him with max buff and pots.

i like rajiv s way of iritating ppl by ganking then like hell ..i gues will try it if any1 ganks me ,my priest or my pala ..cool

I was a good BD, I used to have fair PVP and then some OP MC had loads of fun killing me. Nothing is wrong, now I am having fun killing them.

Well pluton, when I see an mc not in a PvP spot I try to kill them. I guess I killed you, but I remember you just always killing me even when I don't gank, if we were to count, you've ganked me wayyyy more times than I have ganked you  :facepalm: and all you're trying to do is play the innocent one here  :crazy: I don't give a shit if im on your kos, you can just be another ganking fag like kernlabba

Well pluton, when I see an mc not in a PvP spot I try to kill them. I guess I killed you, but I remember you just always killing me even when I don't gank, if we were to count, you've ganked me wayyyy more times than I have ganked you  :facepalm: and all you're trying to do is play the innocent one here  :crazy: I don't give a shit if im on your kos, you can just be another ganking fag like kernlabba

Well obviously... Everyone knows that if you gank me once.. Ill most likely gank you for a few months straight..

You shouldnt even be talking shit.gunzoo. I havent ganked yoi in forever, yet youve ganked me twice since i stopped

dont talk abt dat kernpussy ...asshole potts even if my lvl 10 starts attking him *z* .. I guess that fagg dint drink his mothers milk ..lame ass

I have left anonymous clan - it's crap, totally useless. Invite me to 'Brothers' guild if possible.