EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

woooooowwwww!!!! :shok: I hope I can file a vacation live to go to your own world ;)

can u describe a short summary of your world?  :drinks:

Enjoy your vacation

He`s bringing lots of lotion.

Btw, Red tea as in cinnamon tea or what?

Free lotion left of security gates

I think it's cinnamon tea. I was told to call it Red Tea. I love it

So, how are you doing today?

Hope you`re not traumatized by my tentacruel a few days ago.

Thanks, doin' fine for now. What about you? And don't remind me of him. I had nothing to fight him back.

Just fine, waiting for that tea. Ah yes well, you could`ve used explosion since you were tangled up. Minor tip I gave you there.

Nothing in the newspaper either."WHERE`S OUR TEA STAYING?"

"Just a minute master!"

sigh..

Just fine, waiting for that tea. Ah yes well, you could`ve used explosion since you were tangled up. Minor tip I gave you there.

Nothing in the newspaper either."WHERE`S OUR TEA STAYING?"

"Just a minute master!"

sigh..

If used explosion back there i would probably still be unconsious. And about the maids - where can i get one?.I like to drink tea, but always overdose something - makes it have quite a bad taste.

Hm, You could`ve used a revive.

You can find them anywhere, this one I found on the streets. She was homeless and would`ve done anything for a meal.

However, just a meal isn`t enough. I had to bring her with me so she can live with a roof above her head.

Ah, tea is here. Join us maid, introduce yourself to this mister.

Watch hentai when that happens then when servers go up you get a double climax.

:shok: :shok: better watch national geographic or news ;D

The Philippines has a bad weekend because of the super typhoon encountered.  :cray: my fellow country men suffered a lot of pain and sadness now:cray:

hello,

I want to join ABC guild also, active from 6 to 10hours a day, doing all dailys everyday, love arena  fights  ;)  Nick: Become. Level 20. Age 23 :)

This is for you "Become"- congrats you just made my SHITLIST!!!!

This is THE asshole who took Bloody's name!

I knew something was up and totally wrong here. I ♥♥♥♥ing called bullshit on this. It was probably some revenge this jack ass tried to pull until it realised that Bloody was telling everyone that someone took his name. F uc king trying to say that he took it because he liked it yet went through all the trouble just to use it to try to make a bad name for Bloody.

Now, I kinda want to high five Bloody in the face just to rub it in that I was f.u cking right about this! I F*CKING  _KNEW_  I had seen this jack ass apply here for ABC!

:diablo:

I knew something was up and totally wrong here. I ♥♥♥♥ing called bullshit on this. It was probably some revenge this jack ass tried to pull until it realised that Bloody was telling everyone that someone took his name. F uc king trying to say that he took it because he liked it yet went through all the trouble just to use it to try to make a bad name for Bloody.

Now, I kinda want to high five Bloody in the face just to rub it in that I was f.u cking right about this! I F*CKING  _KNEW_  I had seen this jack ass apply here for ABC!

So now we have the motive, what will his punishment be?

I`d suggest unleashing the tentacruel on him.

You could just unleash him to me and I'd rip his fu ck ing face right off and stuff it up his ass hole and call him a shit face. Or I could just curb stomp him but then it would be over too quickly and I'd still have pent up aggression.. :bomb:

So now we have the motive, what will his punishment be?

I`d suggest unleashing the tentacruel on him.

i would say all guildies pm him ingame every second with "gay" till he rage quit

We should go to his house and steal all his belongings, then rape him in his sleep and say "who`s the b*tch now"

Then we torture him in a dungeon and let crows pick his eyes and rats eat his skin.

WHO`S WITH ME!?

I'm not touching that thing with a 10ft. pole unless it's to beat him senselss, let him come to-then do it all over again...heh

I'm aggressive and sometimes I just don't know when to stop  :blush:

we will see lol

people that dont join us and join caza's guild tend to be shitty to us after  :facepalm:  like kinkakux, was nice to me when he wanted to join abc, i even gave him directions where to find abc thread and as soon as he joined sSoSs ganks me. gg

We Love you

To Be Continue ..............  :lol:

You Should Call All ABC To defend you  :blush:  They Will Run if Alone  :lol: :lol:

Why Bloody? Why not the people I've beat up? LOL

Nah, don't feel bad for anyone because, most likely, they brought upon them selves. Bloody is the type of sweet, reserved kind and me? Well, I an nice but always a devil  :give_rose: I don't care, I just have my opinions and I say what is on my mind, honest, and not afraid of anyone and I don't back down  :blush:

We should go to his house and steal all his belongings, then rape him in his sleep and say "who`s the b*tch now"

Then we torture him in a dungeon and let crows pick his eyes and rats eat his skin.

WHO`S WITH ME!?

me

WHO`S WITH ME!?

I concur!

I'll be on hentai if you guys need me.

Whatsapp when servers up, that double climax is a must

Dont forget the lotion near the gates

Hm, You could`ve used a revive.

You can find them anywhere, this one I found on the streets. She was homeless and would`ve done anything for a meal.

However, just a meal isn`t enough. I had to bring her with me so she can live with a roof above her head.

Ah, tea is here. Join us maid, introduce yourself to this mister.

Ah, the tea tastes perfect. What's your name dear?

Become must be sacrificed to Tentacruels. Many of them

actually i saw this druid in elf side and asked him if he was the same bloodylips from forum (even before i joined abc) and he said he wasnt him.