EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Who's going to lab with me tonight??? I want to know, that's why you get to look at  my face!!!!!!!!!!

Lestat's birthday is today so I might be busy at the normal time but I miss you guys and still would like to go. It will probably me normal tim (forum time-whatever that is, sorry I can't remember) but just incase, maybe count me a few minutes late!  ;D

76014_.jpg

hehe Forum time...which, sorry I cannot help you there...I know Sweden is +1 so...Um it is currently 11:54a.m. so..yeah...I think forum time is +0?

So if *Bloody and I* GO to lab-here, in Swede land-at 7:30-8p.m. our time, *I THINK* that would be 7-7:30p.m. forum......omfg. Don't make do this!!!! OMG! I am so confused  :cray: :lol:

hm, I might be busy at that time, but I will go if I can.

currently there is Daylight Saving Time here, so my offset is GMT -4

but when DST is over, I will be GMT -5

yes, time zones are annoying

Who's going to lab with me tonight??? I want to know, that's why you get to look at  my face!!!!!!!!!!

Lestat's birthday is today so I might be busy at the normal time but I miss you guys and still would like to go. It will probably me normal tim (forum time-whatever that is, sorry I can't remember) but just incase, maybe count me a few minutes late!  ;D

Happy birthday to Lestat, wish the best for his future and his parents :give_rose:

Forum Time is GMT+2.

:give_rose:  Aww Why thank you Egoist  :blush:

If I succeed in the making the cake you will most likely see a picture of it! lol

And thank you for telling me about forum time :D

K GMT list is up.

You guys wanted it so there it is, now follow it.

I'll add Online and Offline times in a spoiler beside the name and GMT to make it easier.

Also I want everyone to follow member rotation by tomorrow and by everyone I mean EVERYONE. I'll be kicking people who's asleep/offline until 5 slots are free if no one is going to rotate, I don't care if you're off for less than 6 hrs or even 2, everyone will be offline for atleast 5 straight hrs daily so there's no excuses.

Only me and Ioki will be in the guild 24/7 since I'm leader and more than 2 people use Ioki.

It's just a simple task that gives a huge help, Leave guild when you're going to sleep

Also, it would've been a billion times easier if you just used forum time instead of all these ♥♥♥♥ed up random GMTs, I don't even know what ♥♥♥♥ is what. Have to go google which country is which GMT and also find the time. Plus it would've been easier  to compare the offline times of people such as sleep, work, school and etc. so that planning for Labyrinth or any shit like that would be easy as shit like we are all in the same country.

Always think foward if you're gonna give these suggestions and make them official.

I can't be bothered for switching it to forum time.

I'll just give a tip on making the list, put how many hours a person's time is ahead or behind forum's time. But this won't matter when we get people's daily schedule/playtime and change them into forum time.

So I'd suggest you get everyone's Sleep/Work/School time, change it into forum time and turn it to a list. The remaining hours will be their predicted online time.

List should look like this

Shitzo - 6hrs ahead forum time.

#Edit, oh the spoiler goes in the ducking bottom, what a B!tch.

Ok first no to use forum time, GMT time is an international standard, what are we the time zone hipsters?

Then are you sure that you and Ioki are enough to keep the rotation going? I thought that 2-3 ppl from each time zone should be heirs and be always online (I wrote who some pages ago), but idk who have access to yours and Mario's acc so maybe you are right and you two are enough.

Third having the schedule of everyone would be neat, but good luck chasing everyone to let em wrote it. Simplest thing to do imho would be kicking whoever says goodnight (most ppl do that) and that's it.

Time zones are just a guide to know if its safe to kick someone, but not enough on its own.

Anyway

Leo +1 GREENWICH MEAN TIME

Look, it`s a terrorist!

*snatches presents and runs off with a troll face*

SHAME ON YOU :diablo:  Stealing presents from a baby!!!! hahaha

Jk It was not possible to steal his gifts if you tried, I promise. He had an eye on everything if not his little sticky hands!  :blush:

Also, I'm +1 so be there or be square lol

but um, I won't go unless there is at least 10 people who go; so, post if you are interested! Otherwise I can lounge on the couch and watch a scary movie with Bloody  :dirol:

+1 here aswell, but meh I`m useless since I can`t get on -_-

@cereal, I`m not that low to steal a toddler`s presents xd, santa is tho (he gives you crap you didn`t ask you for)

how about this?

I wasnt sure about all who are active/inactive, so correct me if wrong.

also corrected Unforgivin's name (it said Unforgiven)  

Online/Offline time of members

Name GMTActive Time Available
1. Shitzo +7 *insert time*
2. Furukawa +2 *insert time*
3. Tocino 0 *insert time*
4. Shyleen +3 *insert time*
5. Warlunatic +13 *insert time*
6. Vomm 0 *insert time*
7. Ioki -7 *insert time*
8. Malikah ? *insert time*
9. Unforgivin -6 *insert time*
10. Houstontx -6 *insert time*
11. Jayythugg -6 *insert time*
12. Nubrose +5,5 *insert time*
13. Magicjonny +2 *insert time*
14. Ciamiau +2 *insert time*
15. Lonequeen +5,5 *insert time*
16. Darkrr +1 *insert time*
17. Brisign +1 *insert time*
18. Mizhi ? *insert time*
19. Odjur +1 *insert time*
20. Nightngail +1 *insert time*
21. Cindyx +7 *insert time*
22. Xmichelle +7 *insert time*
23. Liqhtr +2 *insert time*
24. Redxdragon +5,5 *insert time*
25. Leolock +1 *insert time*
26. Darkjess 0 *insert time*
27. Evalynn +2 *insert time*
28. Xloveablex +1 *insert time*
29. Kova +1 *insert time*
30. Qiara +7 *insert time*
31. Spacehoq +1 *insert time*
32. Catalonia +1 *insert time*
33. Zathu 0 *insert time*
34. Luleeee +1 *insert time*
35. Juandlcruz +8 *insert time*
36. Xvixenx +8 *insert time*
37. Mechademon -4 *insert time*
38. Profundo +1 *insert time*

thx. I was gonna add another column for "Has whats app" but idk who has it or not, or if it would even be necessary

sry for double post

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2013/10/18/what-does-the-fox-say-costumes-halloween-viral-video

fox costumes selling out here for halloween

Ok first no to use forum time, GMT time is an international standard, what are we the time zone hipsters?

Then are you sure that you and Ioki are enough to keep the rotation going? I thought that 2-3 ppl from each time zone should be heirs and be always online (I wrote who some pages ago), but idk who have access to yours and Mario's acc so maybe you are right and you two are enough.

Third having the schedule of everyone would be neat, but good luck chasing everyone to let em wrote it. Simplest thing to do imho would be kicking whoever says goodnight (most ppl do that) and that's it.

Time zones are just a guide to know if its safe to kick someone, but not enough on its own.

Anyway

Well you obviously have no idea what I'm talking about here nor have an idea of the major problems in organizing guild and shit.

First, if we all made a schedule of our daily offline times ( Work, school, sleep, etc ) with the use of forum time then it would be easier to organize activities of guild since it would be like we are all using the same time. And I'm not talking about the GMT in general, I'm talking about every single one of them from China to downtown to Elliot's wh0rehouse in New Zealand.

Second, you obviously have no idea about heir rank and rotation.

Heir rank is given to people who will organize the members when I'm not there, they will kick people who went to sleep and invite and rank others. If everyone followed the rotation rule then there would be no reason to kick people and I still see idiots who kick people who aren't even asleep, people who live in the same fvkcing GMT and just kick that person cause they are fvcking rertarded to think first.

K so let's say I assign someone to stay in the guild as a heir permanently to organize members, how will he organize things when he is asleep? Did you even read the reason why me and Ioki are the only ones who should be in the guild permanently? And I'm the only one organizing this rotation, no one else is actually.

Third, the whole GMT thing is kinda useless if it's only to tell who to kick not just that but because knowing a person's time won't change anything, you don't know what the person is doing. We won't need to kick anyone if everyone stops being b!tches and leave the ♥♥♥♥ing guild when you go to sleep.

A schedule of members offline time is the BEST thing for kicking and planning because this way we actually KNOW what the person is DOING.

AND NOTE THAT ALL WE NEED IS THEIR OFFLINE TIME, GUESTS DON'T COME IN YOUR HOUSE EVERYDAY, NOT ALWAYS THAT 1 OF YOUR RELATIVE WILL DIE EVERDAY, YOU NEED TO REST AFTER ORGASM OR YOU WILL BE TIRED AS fvck AND THAT KINDA SEX WILL NOT BE ENJOYED SO YOU CANNOT MASTURBATE FOR 2 HOURS DAILY AND SOMETIMES YOUR GIRL MIGHT BE MOODY AND CHANGE YOUR SEX TO NIGHT TIME.

And to make the ranks clear. THIS IS WITH THE ROTATION SYSTEM IN USE PROPERLY

Heir - Member organizer when leader is off, invites and ranks.

Explorer - Normal member

Newbies - Lovers

This is exactly what I mean

Like 6 people followed the rotation system last night ( Thank you )

And now we are at 20/30 and there are 2 people with 2 characters in guild so it would be 18/30 and Jess who is probably asleep now but she keeps getting kicked so I'm giving her a permanent spot til people follow rotations so it's 17/20. Then night comes and all the others who have left join in and the ones who were in while they nighters were asleep would leave for sleep. Plus some people work too.

If this happens then there would be no need to kick people cause the only people in the guild are the people who are active at that exact hour.

First page has been updated.

Please check.

And about the Heir rank, I'll be giving active people Heir ranks. With the member rotation system it's their responsibility to leave the guild when they are offline.

If a Heir will not follow this then he will be ranked down to Explorer so that when he is offline the active Heirs can kick him.

Anyway

we could keep like 10 permanent players. and rotate the toher 20 (more than enough)

That just makes it worse then.

And by 5 I meant 5 out of 10 permanent members sleeping.

Permanent active members aren't the only ones who are suppose to be in the guild.

If you guys actually think this out you'll understand.

I guess you'll find out when everyone follows the rotation system and we'll never need to kick anyone again. The average number of people online are 10.

The average number of wasted slots in the guild - 50%.

If you want a permanent member then you can go to ABCII like the others suggested to manage all this limited space cause that won't help at all, actually it will make things even worse.

That just makes it worse then.

And by 5 I meant 5 out of 10 permanent members sleeping.

thats why those 10 should be like 3 from each main gmt area, us,eu, asia (3 from each + u)

You do know what permanent means right?

means 10 slots will be taken by these so that we can have alternatives when ur off/afk. doesnt meant stop the "leave guild before u go to bed" rule, just a lil extra help for ya. just a thought anyway

I already said that.

They are called Heirs.

Permanent members are the people who will be in the guild forever, as in no kicking or leaving.

Yea kick the person who has the exact same time as your boyfriend knowing it is evening and knowing that almost everyone is active at evening while there are 2 lv14 useless characters offline, one who has 2  characters in guild and probably 3 people asleep or offline.

Not just that but there are more who have been kicking her and Redxdragon at unreasonable times and probably Jaythug but he only logs in like 30mins at random times and barely does GP.

Not to mention how we had 29/30 members when she was out of guild  :facepalm:

It was already pissing me off when there were people kicking ONLINE people in the guild, who was probably doing more GP than them at the time or no, actually doing something useful to the guild.

Correction  its 30/30 and she d only explorer can kick as most r heir cnt kick heir  :facepalm:so yeah i kicked her for vixyy even if nelson spamming me inv fot guild