EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Yasir would like to join.

Alright, incase you don't know, he's Yasirlock, Lordyasir.

He had joined past some time but he left due to unsufficient votes/some drama between 2 members. One of the members is currently outside so one, and that's Nubrose. I'll persuade that ♥♥♥♥ to forget that shit.

He's been away 4 months or so, and is now probably back for a little, i hope he's really back and stays some time.

Anyways. He's been thinking he's a bad person and a bad friend due to the past problems and some more, and he thought he's not worthy to join our family, ABC, just by thinking he would screw up and end up causing sad things or whatever else the ♥♥♥♥ he has on his mind.

Anyways.

YES from me. He's a great person, kind, funny, helpful and worth to call "family" in my opinion. Please, consider this. And read whatsapp group.

Ofc YES!! for this cray dude

not gonna vote yet, had both good n bad experiences with yasir.

and he didnt apply yet. lexi did, for him when he's been using forum he should present himself, even if only a few words

:blush:

Do i have to quote and show you Shitley's post?

and he didnt apply yet. lexi did, for him when he's been using forum he should present himself, even if only a few words

Read whatsapp you slow duck.

my zone is GMT -4

about yasir, Im gonna keep my opinion to myself

the fox says

Do i have to quote and show you Shitley's post?

Read whatsapp you slow ♥♥♥♥.

do we aplly on whatsapp? or here? to be fair i did apply on behalf of mecha but thats cause he told me he wasnt using forum

do we aplly on whatsapp? or here? to be fair i did apply on behalf of mecha but thats cause he told me he wasnt using forum

and I didnt come back til you made me return  >:D :lol:

once i was unable to get online for almost a month because my phone was broken. Ppl just thought i went somewhere else -_-

and I didnt come back til you made me return  :diablo: :lol:

once i was unable to get online for almost a month because my phone was broken. Ppl just thought i went somewhere else -_-

yeah and i tried as best as i could to use the words u told me on whatsapp  ;D  + added my own thought on you.

btw have you been added to whatsapp group yet? give shyleen ur digits so she can add you

Just before shitley asked about time zones I was thinking the same thing

(See MK-Ultra theory)

anyways, I was also going to ask when people are available to be online, since some poeple have weird time shecules despite of time zones.

for example, Im usually online throughout the whole day, just not straight. I sleep about 4-5 hrs, and I work loooong hours but I always hop online on my breaks since I always play on mobile anyways. So even tho Im GMT -4  I might still be online at the same time as ppl with way different time zones.

good evening to our american S members and good morning to asian S members xD and good night for me    :shout:  people my gmt is +1 , 00:52 at  spain time for sleep tomorrow school :lol: O:-)

Copy and paste, dear leader

MEMBERS (and GMT time zones)

1. Shitzo +7                                                                                                   

2. Furukawa +2

3. Tocino 0

4. Shyleen +3

5. Warlunatic +13

6. Vomm 0

7. Ioki -7

8. Malikah

9. Unforgiven -6

10. Houstontx -6

11. Jayythugg -6

12. Nubrose +5,5

13. Magicjonny +2

14. Ciamiau +2

15. Lonequeen +5,5

16. Darkrr +1

17. Brisign +1

18. Mizhi

19. Odjur +1

20. Nightngail +1

21. Cindyx +7

22. Xmichelle +7

23. Liqhtr +2

24. Redxdragon +5,5

25. Leolock +1

26. Darkjess 0

27. Evalynn +2

28. Xloveablex +1

29. Kova +1

30. Qiara +7

31. Spacehoq +1

32. Catalonia +1

33. Zathu 0

34. Luleeee +1

35. Juandlcruz +8

36. Xvixenx +8

37. Mechademon -4

38. Profundo +1

I get a random lv19 fail partner and this guy thinks he is hot shit ;D

Опубликованное фото

keep begging and begging for a spot in ABC  :rofl: :tease:

Dont me power nothing atack nothing in never spot it is cave pvp

Copy and paste, dear leader

MEMBERS (and GMT time zones)

1. Shitzo +7                                                                                                   

2. Furukawa +2

3. Tocino 0

4. Shyleen +3

5. Warlunatic +13

6. Vomm 0

7. Ioki -7

8. Malikah

9. Unforgiven -6

10. Houstontx -6

11. Jayythugg -6

12. Nubrose +5,5

13. Magicjonny +2

14. Ciamiau +2

15. Lonequeen +5,5

16. Darkrr +1

17. Brisign +1

18. Mizhi

19. Odjur +1

20. Nightngail +1

21. Cindyx +7

22. Xmichelle +7

23. Liqhtr +2

24. Redxdragon +5,5

25. Leolock +1

26. Darkjess 0

27. Evalynn +2

28. Xloveablex +1

29. Kova +1

30. Qiara +7

31. Spacehoq +1

32. Catalonia +1

33. Zathu 0

34. Luleeee +1

35. Juandlcruz +8

36. Xvixenx +8

37. Mechademon -4

good job leo  ::)

I get a random lv19 fail partner and this guy thinks he is hot shit ;D

Опубликованное фото

keep begging and begging for a spot in ABC  :rofl: :tease:

Dont me power nothing atack nothing in never spot it is cave pvp

me and jay meet him killed his partner then keep him blind/eq till he cry about 2 vs 1 then did pvp he got his ass raped by jay

ffs too many mind readers in ABC XD,

me and jay meet him killed his partner then keep him blind/eq till he cry about 2 vs 1 then did pvp he got his ass raped by jay

LOL arflex demoledor and diosodin are so sad that caza cheats on them with hassn  :shok: :crazy:

me and ur brother did bees torture on demoledor shaman, cycling roots and bees till dead, just dmg no normal dmg  ;D

well since I didnt apply the normal way and there are some guild mates that still dont know me...

Let me formally introduce myself...

Im from a tropical island in the Caribbean Sea, called Puerto Rico. its now USA territory. I guess that makes me Hispanic American.

anyways, Ive been living in Philadelphia (USA) since 1998.

I just love hot, rainy days. Brings me inner harmony. it reminds me of my island. I especially love Thunderstorms  :good:

Lightning has always been my favorite "element". It gives me thrills

before I was given the nickname "Mecha", all my chars in every other game was named "Thunder"

As a kid, I secretly wanted the ability to create and manipulate lightning/electricity  :tease:

my favorite animal is anything feline

(And no, I dont watch Thunder cats XD)

Im 25 yrs old now, I have 1 ten month old son  ;D  ::)

my "love life" is currently on pause  :rofl:

I took electro-mechanical technology in high school, so I know about electronics/circuitry.

I also took a computer technology course a couple of yrs ago, which was a waste since Im doing warehouse labor  :wacko:

I was always shy and quiet, keeping a small circle of close friends.

99% of my classmates never even heard my voice XD

as for my chars, I have a shaman, necro, deathknight, druid, ranger, paladin, and mage all in lv20, on emerald server

I have a lv13 rogue that Im still not sure if I want on lv20

I also have a lv20 warlock in sapphire and a lv18 shaman in pearl server

I work late night shift so Im always up at weird hours

Well, I think thats pretty much it

anything else just ask  ;)

I vote yes to yasir I  remember our moments playing together 8 months ago....... :facepalm:  but like zethu say post something  explain idk 

I'm sorry guys, Lexi must have must understood me, I said to her I would love to join but I can't right now, no need for votes, I'm very happy you guys even wasted time voting or thinking about :)

Btw, I read that pheonixfly is joining,I want you all to know she is exacly what abc look for, She treat others like family mates, she is the best in general :)

And Zethu, I wish if you voted No, the fact is you been such a good a friend to me and all I did is suddenly bullshiting you to amuse spanish since he had shit with you and have his Yes back then, None of the ones who voted yes to me have an idea who am I, there are mutch more better persons out there, the only reason I joined last time was lies and bull, the fact is Cindy was right

Truth Do hurt

Edit: not to mension that I tryed to have an affair with half of abc ladies :D

I'm sorry guys, Lexi must have must understood me, I said to her I would love to join but I can't right now, no need for votes, I'm very happy you guys even wasted time voting or thinking about :)

Btw, I read that pheonixfly is joining,I want you all to know she is exacly what abc look for, She treat others like family mates, she is the best in general :)

And Zethu, I wish if you voted No, the fact is you been such a good a friend to me and all I did is suddenly bullshiting you to amuse spanish since he had shit with you and have his Yes back then, None of the ones who voted yes to me have an idea who am I, there are mutch more better persons out there, the only reason I joined last time was lies and bull, the fact is Cindy was right

Truth Do hurt

Edit: not to mension that I tryed to have an affair with half of abc ladies :D

like i said, i had good n bad moments with you. was weighing the + and the - before i made my vote. back then didnt really understood why u'd turn on me when i had ur back so many times. and just just i afk or on chat a few times n u were ganked, u had no reason to think i would just let you get ganked. well anyway thats the past, i let go of it and was willing to give you a chance if you wanted to join.

My dks quest are all done so i log to rogue to do some to be done tomorrow.

If anyone is on to invit so i can deliver and leave, say it now!

How are you, Zethu? Cause im drinking coffee!

My dks quest are all done so i log to rogue to do some to be done tomorrow.

If anyone is on to invit so i can deliver and leave, say it now!

How are you, Zethu? Cause im drinking coffee!

invite strain , lets do some arenas

invite strain , lets do some arenas

CANCEL demand!!! My phone got dc and my rogue still can not be invited!

Just my newbie pro dk can, i think.

:(