anyone having trouble logging in now??

lallouss

i cant log in fast.. i try using internet explorer or anything else works perfect fast cnx.. but when im trying to enter ws it says connecting for long time than i try again and again  :wacko: anyone else?

omg :facepalm: each time i try to connect i see my characters chaging positions :rofl: idk if its my glasses or its the phone o.O

omg :facepalm: each time i try to connect i see my characters chaging positions :rofl: idk if its my glasses or its the phone o.O

:shok: how ? maybe the game :lol:

These last days have had the same problem and persists even after the server maintenance.

Patience hehe  ;)

Cheers for all  :drinks:

i cant log in fast.. i try using internet explorer or anything else works perfect fast cnx.. but when im trying to enter ws it says connecting for long time than i try again and again  :wacko: anyone else?

WHY WHY WHY...............Why do u use explorer?

cant you use safari, chrome, opera, firefox? :unknw:

ps. the server lag.

WHY WHY WHY...............Why do u use explorer?

cant you use safari, chrome, opera, firefox? :unknw:

ps. the server lag.

I use chrome and it's the best! :good:

explorer =  :bad:

i love my internet explorer  :friends: idk why for u takes 20min lolz for me its fast idc if maybe its a fact 1-2sec delay than other browsers but im used to it now  :tease:

XD ive played on pc twice but how does it matter what internet system (explorer. Firefox. Chrome etc...) when u play ws? Cuz isnt it downloaded file on computer? ;D

lol new explorer is way better dan others expercially its download speed ;D...anyway how can u farm with all dis sudden lag >:D

XD ive played on pc twice but how does it matter what internet system (explorer. Firefox. Chrome etc...) when u play ws? Cuz isnt it downloaded file on computer? ;D

it doen't matter at all. its just explorer sucks........... :lol:

and why does it suck?  ;)

1st of all, its buggy.... 2nd its too slow... 3rd its microsoft  :tease: 4th many sites do not support him 5th i just dont like it :spiteful:

1st of all, its buggy.... 2nd its too slow... 3rd its microsoft  :tease: 4th many sites do not support him 5th i just dont like it :spiteful:

i never had a bug from it.. its always fast for me.. idc wht manufacture.. never had a blocked site and last idc wht i like it works for me  :crazy:

Is it just me or is the servers unavailable at this point in time? Cant seem to connect to the game at all on any device. :unknw:

I thought i was the only one

i cant connect.....using pc(no tried another device)

edit: 15 secs after posting this...i'm trying.....Data CACHING now

Connected

I thought i was the only one

i cant connect.....using pc(no tried another device)

edit: 15 secs after posting this...i'm trying.....Data CACHING now

Connected

Ah awesome its working now. No cache though.

After i downloaded 3.5 client from nokia store no lag at all. I think it will be fixed with full update release and all have 3.5 client. With 3.4.4. i laged constantlyad dc every few mins.

You're not the only one experiencing the load screen thing :facepalm:

Anyway,

Why i.e sucks -- youtube - I.E 9 commercial

Youtube- I.E Fastest browser

Youtube- Internet explorer vs chrome

Youtube- the browser you loved to hate

So, throughout the 1990s, there were two competing browsers: Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer. By the late 1990s, Internet Explorer was the clear winner and it had over a 90% market share by 2001. In 2001, Microsoft released Internet Explorer version 6. At the time, it was incredibly powerful. But, over the next 5 years, Microsoft worked on completely overhauling all of their software. There were no major releases of any Microsoft software, including Internet Explorer, in that time frame. They were too busy rebuilding the entire system around a more secure foundation. In the mean time, because Internet Explorer 6 had a near-monopoly on the browser market, it was the target of all sorts of malicious attacks.

During those five years, the Netscape Navigator code was spun off into a new browser. The new browser was originally called Phoenix, because it rose from the ashes of Netscape, but the name was already taken so instead they chose to call it Firefox. They built the browser up around new standards such as CSS 2. They added support for new formats such as the Scalable Vector Graphics. And it wasn't tied to the operating system so it was inherently more secure. Then Apple forked a small Linux browser called Konqueror and released Safari. Now there were two browsers, far better with the newer standards than Internet Explorer, which couldn't even render PNG files correctly.

In 2006, Microsoft released Internet Explorer 7, but it wasn't enough. For one thing, they didn't want to break all of those pages that relied on Internet Explorer 6's quirks, so IE 7 was very quirky as well. For another, businesses take a long time to upgrade and they had spent millions of dollars on software designed specifically for IE 6. They were in no hurry to get off the outdated browser. Web Developers, faced with the prospect of having to support IE 6 until 2020 (when Windows XP finally stops being supported) were furious at this because they have to include crazy hacks to get their website to look the same on Internet Explorer as on every other browser.

Then Google released Chrome and it got even worse. Chrome started a revolution in browsers- all the sudden, web applications could be run 10 times faster than before. It was getting to the point where you could run real programs in a web browser. Apple, Mozilla, and Opera followed with their own speedy browsers. Microsoft, which is beholden to the needs of the enterprises that make up almost all of their business, had to take it slower. So right now, Internet Explorer is about 10 times slower on every benchmark than any other browser.

49073_.jpg

49074_.jpg

49077_.jpg