rogue bug

Russell elf

how do they disappear in front of us,i click to attack when it suddenly goes imvisible

a question: can I advertise warspear(like posting the download link on my timeline on facebook)

Your self is bug

how do they disappear in front of us,i click to attack when it suddenly goes imvisible

a question: can I advertise warspear(like posting the download link on my timeline on facebook)

rogues got stealth skill thats wht makes them go invisible to the enemie  :friends: and yes u can post link on ur facebook but u have to read its rules idk them

rogues got stealth skill thats wht makes them go invisible to the enemie  :friends: and yes u can post link on ur facebook but u have to read its rules idk them

but how can they in front of my sight

but how can they in front of my sight

A rogue can go invisible anytime if hes not being attacked by anyone but when 1player touch/attack him this will make rogues stealth disabled until he gouges him but if more than one player attacking rogue than he cant gouge more than one thus he cannot hide  :good:

A rogue can go invisible anytime if hes not being attacked by anyone but when 1player touch/attack him this will make rogues stealth disabled until he gouges him but if more than one player attacking rogue than he cant gouge more than one thus he cannot hide  :good:

ow,stupid rogues

ow,stupid rogues

from today  you won a new nightmare for told  " stupid rogues "  you had lucky I am from emerald  :spiteful:

from today  you won a new nightmare for told  " stupid rogues "  you had lucky I am from emerald  :spiteful:

I'll hunt him for you.

Thanks and don't forget dance on his corpse after die xD

How could I forget that.

Anyway,he's on. Time for hunt HUEHUEHUEHUE

46881_.jpg