_Sasukexxx_

Ban my account. Don't care. The developers are literally ******** for the fact they refuse to stop the rigging of arena, specifically 5v5, every top guild does it. It's impossible for anyone who isn't a member to gain imperials, and even then it's highly unlikely unless you get lucky and join a party or they need a slave body to use. 1 person versus 9 others whom are all together? That's ridiculous. But you don't care as long as you get money right? **100s of players** report those who share accounts, multibox, bot, and every other cheating way yet NOTHING is done about it. Even when proof is provided, "we will check the information" and nothing happens. Doesn't matter what amp you are. Full +10, 70 fights, 6 wins by luckily getting matches on their "win party"? Yeah. That's totally "balanced". Just another way to rob people of their money. No wonder your old company under a different name was shut down. You won't be getting a penny from me ever again.

20200224_030606.jpg

Speak up if you've dealt with it too. Otherwise it will just continue to be ignored.

Or they'll attempt to silence you for speaking the truth. 😁

20200224_053317.jpg

Even taking a partner with yields same 2v8 results.

Screenshot_20200224-053401_Gallery.jpgliterally planned and organized

Screenshot_20200224-053350_Gallery.jpgWhy was 5v5 closed for so long just to have the same results as before?

20200224_053246.jpg

"Lose party"

20200224_054627.jpg

Already decided? Never ban anyone? Ironic. 20200224_054517.jpg

Edited by _Sasukexxx_
I'm entitled to my opinion considering the thousands I've wasted on this game.

+1. These are some of the reasons why I have avoided high level arena as much as possible. The whole concept of fighting in arena for ranks to get rewards has been asswiped by the bigger guilds. Each rank is determined many seasons in advance from rank 1 to 999.

Not only this, but most massive guilds use illegal methods to gain these ranks in arena, such as multilogging and sharing accounts, which then leaves players in smaller guilds who try to fight fair at a massive, unbearable disadvantage. This issue has been noticed by the players and countless crys for help towards game and community management have been made but the issue only keeps getting bigger and stays unaddressed. 

All of this just completely kills off the will to play the game or spend any money on it. I mean, why would you want to do either of those when other players keep having the advantage because they break the rules and nothing is done to the matter?

No need for namecalling but yet every other issue i addressed was completely ignored, gg 🤧

You get called a "bot" if you don't fight, even against impossible odds, or "helping ______ winlose" if you're not a member of their guild/friends. Why would i bother running to the center of map to die, or running away when my 4 teammates obviously have no intention of helping? 

I have got 2 things to point out.

You created this topic to denounce the company (I suppose) cause they, according to you, do not ban bot users or those who break rules. Ok, it's a criticism, fair enough*

Scrolling down the topic, I can see that, more than the company, you're arsed due to high level guilds not allowing you to get your imperials or, at least, they do the possible and impossible to stop you. At this point I have to ask you which one of these 2 options you're pointing out.

*Everyone has got the right and is entitled to write his opinion, but this is allowed as long as the writer respects rules he has agreed to, when he joined the forum. I haven't got yet the purpose of the topic, because even if you wrote in an harsh way, you may have raised a topic which might eventually turn into a good exchange of opinions (and this is a reason of why I haven't closed it). I want you to be aware, though, that this right can be revoked in any moment by any of our team and/or admins, if they rate that the tone or the way the conversation is written is inappropriate or it clearly breaks the forum rules. Long story short: You can write, you can express your opinion politely and I can guarantee that you'll be able to carry on with the conversation in this topic, but it is among my duties to remind you that you're not "entitled to your opinion considering the thousands you've wasted on this game" if that makes you think that you're also entitled to break the forum community rules.

Peace. 

It's not just "according to me", there are plenty of forum posts/emails/players speaking out in-game and in other social spaces about this. The purpose, is for anyone who ISN'T apart of the "inner circle" so-to-speak, to be heard, and for something to finally be done about it. Why should players have to lose 1000s of fights just to get enough imperials for 1 piece of armor? Or the same thing for arena points? And I'm not even referring to myself on that. What about EULA, when multiple people use the same character with full greatness, to spam arena literally 24 hours a day? Those players are still around, continuing to do so, and, notably some are even higher ranked forum members but they won't face any consequences... Long story short, the community is reaching out and asking for change, and it's being ignored. I'll continue to add voices to this matter until it can't be ignored any longer. 

Tell me, is this how 5v5 was intended to be played? The wins are decided as soon as the match starts? I think not.

15 minutes ago, Higgings said:

*Everyone has got the right and is entitled to write his opinion, but this is allowed as long as the writer respects rules he has agreed to, when he joined the forum. I haven't got yet the purpose of the topic, because even if you wrote in an harsh way, you may have raised a topic which might eventually turn into a good exchange of opinions (and this is a reason of why I haven't closed it). I want you to be aware, though, that this right can be revoked in any moment by any of our team and/or admins, if they rate that the tone or the way the conversation is written is inappropriate or it clearly breaks the forum rules. Long story short: You can write, you can express your opinion politely and I can guarantee that you'll be able to carry on with the conversation in this topic, but it is among my duties to remind you that you're not "entitled to your opinion considering the thousands you've wasted on this game" if that makes you think that you're also entitled to break the forum community rules.

Peace. 

KaleidoscopicCanineIberianchiffchaff-size_restricted.gif

oh boy, you make me proud!

5 minutes ago, Akasha said:

KaleidoscopicCanineIberianchiffchaff-size_restricted.gif

oh boy, you make me proud!

You havent addressed any of our comments yet. You’ve only mocked us for being ”harsh”. Do you expect sunshine and rainbows to come out of our mouths after this problem had been happening for months and months? PLEASE, address the actual issue here..

Just now, _Sasukexxx_ said:

It's not just "according to me", there are plenty of forum posts/emails/players speaking out in-game and in other social spaces about this. The purpose, is for anyone who ISN'T apart of the "inner circle" so-to-speak, to be heard, and for something to finally be done about it. Why should players have to lose 1000s of fights just to get enough imperials for 1 piece of armor? Or the same thing for arena points? And I'm not even referring to myself on that. What about EULA, when multiple people use the same character with full greatness, to spam arena literally 24 hours a day? Those players are still around, continuing to do so, and, notably some are even higher ranked forum members but they won't face any consequences... Long story short, the community is reaching out and asking for change, and it's being ignored. I'll continue to add voices to this matter until it can't be ignored any longer. 

I'm not saying wether you're wrong or right. I'm telling you that as long as you do it politely and not like this:

3 hours ago, _Sasukexxx_ said:

Ban my account. Don't care. The developers are literally ******** 

You can carry on to write your opinion. But further stuff like the up one won't be ignored either, so please, I'm asking you to follow our community rules.

Just now, _Sasukexxx_ said:

Tell me, is this how 5v5 was intended to be played? The wins are decided as soon as the match starts? I think not.

Just lately I'm starting to spam that 5x5 because I thought that the deal of the x3 imperials is incredibly nice. We too on Emerald have to face several bots and I have got several screens and videos of people using bots in arena and other people who have profited of these bots for long enough to make their equipments full arena and maxed, and I just go and report them: this is the only thing you can do if you want to sort the problem out. If I find more proves, I'll just send more proves until something will be done. Sending a screenshot after all costs like 4 minutes of your life, and you can send it even while you're doing stuff not game related: It's handy. Bringing more players to report abusers will contribute to make people who actually break rules banned, and I can't see anything bad with that.

Believe me or not but even in EU the ranks are somehow decided, and this is a reason of why I focused on low level arena and on High Level PvE, and for now I can tell you that I'm doing pretty fine. The secret is not making of this your priority: if it comes, good. Otherwise, meh, np. But that's strictly related on how people react to different matters and it is a subjective point of view. 

From an outside perspective, all I’m seeing is admin teaming up with each other to defend the accusations with INVALID points. The admin are one sided and refuse to look into these topics no matter how much proof you provide. Considering the way that warspear is looking now compared to 2012-2015, it won’t be around for much longer anyways. #IronOut