I dare elf war with us.

Akemichi

Hello.

Sorry.. i am not trying to big talk here.. or troll here.. or whatever.. I am not a person with talk much and less action.

I dare a brave elf war with us kaizen+mc vs whatever elf..

please kindly pm me date and time.. nego..

Open war no need to emotion here.. war for fun.

Hello.

Sorry.. i am not trying to big talk here.. or troll here.. or whatever.. I am not a person with talk much and less action.

count me in akemichi

sure.. how many people u want to put in line? 50?100?200?

anonymous in US server  :bad:

Hello.

im an elf and im  proud name a date and im there whit all my acc :lol: :lol: just name a date :good: :good:

so lets see.... u want war..... is it like the war everyday with all mcs hiding in mobs and warlocks blocking cross? nice.... be proud.... no offence!

1 Paladins block cross also easier,faster because its stun auto without casting and with bigger raidus than warlock :unknw:

2 I dont see yet all MC's, (not even 1) hiding at mobs, you mean using demon costume acting like a statue around demon mobs ? :shok:  Its good idea maybe thats why i didnt see anyone yet ;D  They should make tree costume :lol:

3 Yes we are proud doing war no reason for not be  :crazy:

1 Paladins block cross also easier,faster because its stun auto without casting and with bigger raidus than warlock :unknw:

2 I dont see yet all MC's, (not even 1) hiding at mobs, you mean using demon costume acting like a statue around demon mobs ? :shok:  Its good idea maybe thats why i didnt see anyone yet ;D  They should make tree costume :lol:

1 name me a paladin that cross faster than u and is able to kill u. :P

2 i talk about all those that hide in mobs at bg entrance. :P

3 i love war without reason too.................................................

When I was 2handed high amp sd axe I laid spanish ass out many times, but that was then :pardon: . But pala is auto stun, maybe easiest and most effective stun next to dark circle.

1 name me a paladin that cross faster than u and is able to kill u. :P

2 i talk about all those that hide in mobs at bg entrance. :P

3 i love war without reason too.................................................

Oh sorry you mean BG entrance mobs are MC/Forsaken allies..  ;D

Its okay price for elves because they can reach BG cave double faster than MCs.

Our respawn at legion its maybe 3 times far more than riff of BG.

Also mobs out that cave are elf allies and even if mc block general entrance there is a 2nd door way down where is easy sneak to BG for elves.

When I was 2handed high amp sd axe I laid spanish ass out many times, but that was then :pardon: . But pala is auto stun, maybe easiest and most effective stun next to dark circle.

1 v 1? Dont remember it, if you mean get pala stun and be gangbanged by many i say yes :facepalm:

All i remember when you was 2 handed is the pm's with my friends asking who is that Gabraunth that respawn pot non stop at crossing, if you was Hassn?  :lol: 

1 v 1? Dont remember it, if you mean get pala stun and be gangbanged by many i say yes :facepalm:

All i remember when you was 2 handed is the pm's with my friends asking who is that Gabraunth that respawn pot non stop at crossing, if you was Hassn?  :lol:

The subject wasn't 1v1, just talking about being at crossings. At crossings, which you like to do so much at caravan, I alone had many times fetter and 2-3 hits dropped you, no need a gank. With 580 att/ice its not hard to kill you with some crits here and there. But keep denying these things, you sound more and more like a loser. Everyone unexpectedly gets there ass kicked now and again, real players admit this. So speak with a bit more reasoning.

Yeah there were times when I respawned at crossings, it's a part of the game, is there supposed to be some shame in it? I would rather die and respawn than use crossings like its a skill  :facepalm: :lol: .

Sorry, A bit off topic.

The subject wasn't 1v1, just talking about being at crossings. At crossings, which you like to do so much at caravan, I alone had many times fetter and 2-3 hits dropped you, no need a gank. With 580 att/ice its not hard to kill you with some crits here and there. But keep denying these things, you sound more and more like a loser. Everyone unexpectedly gets there ass kicked now and again, real players admit this. So speak with a bit more reasoning.

Yeah there were times when I respawned at crossings, it's a part of the game, is there supposed to be some shame in it? I would rather die and respawn than use crossings like its a skill  :facepalm: :lol: .

Sorry, A bit off topic.

If the subject isnt about 1 v 1 and its about being at crossing, yes i got my ass kicked many times by many people thanks to your stun too, if the subject is about 1 v 1 fair at cross or that a paladin kills my shaman in just 2 hits i dont think so :wacko:

And dear you spammed respawn pay option and pots at crossing aganist me, Sulla and other friends, yes spam, not "use", you know about it how many times you used to do, and i didnt said it was a shame for you.. dont put on my mouth things i didnt said, they just asked me if you was Hassn paladin everytime you started with that.

You use crossing like its a skill also just like me, everybody clicking there is doing it, but i think im skilled enough to kill you at arena or other place like pvp cave even with your rules of potion allowed scrolls res etc etc :)

u know elfslayers?what a great player i never seen someone runn like that guy is the best runner :lol: :lol: he runn in to mobs like is his one mother :lol: :lol: butt anyway when is this war? post a date

u know elfslayers?what a great player i never seen someone runn like that guy is the best runner :lol: :lol: he runn in to mobs like is his one mother :lol: :lol: butt anyway when is this war? post a date

Everydays there's war bro

Everydays there's war bro

no bro i mean organized :lol: in front line bd and pala 2 line rangers 3 line druid and priest :blush:

no bro i mean organized :lol: in front line bd and pala 2 line rangers 3 line druid and priest :blush:

Ask Gabra for help all elfs says he's they leader at wars ;)

Tell me time and day, time in GMT+0 please. I'll bring my mage, come with Roid, and duck shit up.  :give_rose: :friends:

Ask Gabra for help all elfs says he's they leader at wars ;)

is a good player gabra the best pala in eu is gabra and seb my opinion...

warr is evry day butt now i want a big big warr.....so lets make one....who is the mc leader who can raise an army?and pls dont bring elfslayers i wanna figt not runn :wacko:

If the subject isnt about 1 v 1 and its about being at crossing, yes i got my ass kicked many times by many people thanks to your stun too, if the subject is about 1 v 1 fair at cross or that a paladin kills my shaman in just 2 hits i dont think so :wacko:

And dear you spammed respawn pay option and pots at crossing aganist me, Sulla and other friends, yes spam, not "use", you know about it how many times you used to do, and i didnt said it was a shame for you.. dont put on my mouth things i didnt said, they just asked me if you was Hassn paladin everytime you started with that.

You use crossing like its a skill also just like me, everybody clicking there is doing it, but i think im skilled enough to kill you at arena or other place like pvp cave even with your rules of potion allowed scrolls res etc etc :)

:lol: