I submitted this for ban

PvpRange

so if one player said that warxlog or someone is a new owner that means the second person should be banned? :S need a stronger proof of the actual character saying he bought the account or selling one ;)

so if one player said that warxlog or someone is a new owner that means the second person should be banned? :S need a stronger proof of the actual character saying he bought the account or selling one ;)

Ok heres more proof you asked for it

43051_.jpg

i recall they banned one dude once just for saying on trade chat that he would sell his char. matters like these aren't topics for jokes for them  :unknw:

HELLO DEVS IS XWARXLOGX GOING TO BE BANNED? LEDUY TOLD EVERYONE SHE BOUGHT IT AND SOLD LEDUY THE SHAMAN.

WAITING FOR ACTION!

XWARXLOGX BANNED AND LEDUY BANNED YET HELLO?

HOW MUCH MORE PROFF DO YOU GUYS NEED?

HOW MUCH???????????????????????????

lol they should ban him for his fail circle/plash placements too

Thats Not cool ,im afraid now to party with you maybe i end here as a sceenshot victim... :shok:

Why would they ban an innocent princess?  :unknw:

@Pvprange you should write a ticket directly from website's support. The staff will verify if that is the truth. I think the ingame support is more bug related and goes mostly to development team.

lol they should ban him for his fail circle/plash placements too

hahaa :rofl: true i meeted him at arena was so easy xD even with 2.9k hp lolz

well old leduy and the old xwarxlog were actually good friends before. Leduy was the one who actually leveled up warxlogs character. :unknw:  so no wonder leduy wanted the warlock for himself ._.

(pst. as i've understood, the old xwarxlog gave away his character to old leduy, while the old leduy sold his old shaman. which means that xwarxlog wasn't involved in the trade thingy between his shammy.)

(Leduy = Leduy's old shaman, and ive talked to the new leduy before, according to the new leduy, they are both real life friends :unknw: )

look at the second ss, warxlog clearly says that they are "brothers" and that he got the account, while he SOLD his OLD shaman account to; god knows who? ._.

how about banning everyone including pvprange and of any one ask or use send tickets devs tell him"your account was deleted.by owner" and get rid of this headache ?

Both accounts were temporarily banned, their owners were warned, case is closed, thanks everyone for your attention and vigilance.