Whose*

Fail in grammar?

Whose*

Fail in grammar?

GRAMMAR NAZI INC

WHO CARES IT'S A MINOR GRAMMAR ERROR OK

IT'S NOT LIKE I SAID " MAYBE SHE WONDER WHO WHATSAPP YOU WANT HAVE "

OK HAVE A NICE DAY MA'AM GO BACK TO YOUR HENTAI K

and wen my bff finally said it  :blush: so back of to whoever wanted to take poley from my frnd  :aggressive:

@merc u missed poleys reply on dat :facepalm:

Maybe she was wondering WHOSE Whatsapp you wanted

Falling in sin?

I want ur mum's whatsapp xD another pic, dc princess  :give_rose: :

39373_.png

GRAMMAR NAZI INC

WHO CARES IT'S A MINOR GRAMMAR ERROR OK

IT'S NOT LIKE I SAID " MAYBE SHE WONDER WHO WHATSAPP YOU WANT HAVE "

OK HAVE A NICE DAY MA'AM GO BACK TO YOUR HENTAI K

Good.

And trust me, i will.

By the way, Sulla accepted the challenge i wanted to give you. So actually he will get your challenge's pain. Oh well.

dc princess  :give_rose: 

Guess she found out who it was and left you alone to die

Good.

And trust me, i will.

By the way, Sulla accepted the challenge i wanted to give you. So actually he will get your challenge's pain. Oh well.

Sure he did, he can't watch hentai cause he's daddy busy watching him behind his computer

NEXT PAGE PLS TY

Guess she found out who it was and left you alone to die

Sure he did, he can't watch hentai cause he's daddy busy watching him behind his computer

NEXT PAGE PLS TY

His daddy is busy*

I do not underestimate Sulla. I actually respect him more than you, for the record, he's more mature, and not childish unlike a fag like you o.e

GG Merc, GG.

You want the screenshot in public or should I send it to Agusia?  :)

Make it public if you are brave enough. Just beware of the upcoming screenshots  :spiteful: 

I do not underestimate Sulla. I actually respect him more than you, for the record, he's more mature, and not childish unlike a fag like you o.e

Say that to his cropped screenshots XD

You don't know him personally then, come in a party with us once and you'll see how " mature " he is

LOL Reminds me of this morning with all his "mature" topics with Vanity XDDDD

And I am not a childish fag, there's a certain name for people like me, like an entertainer.

I make people laugh and shit unlike that sad lonely old man sitting down at his wooden chair hoping the president he voted won the election  :)

Say that to his cropped screenshots XD

You don't know him personally then, come in a party with us once and you'll see how " mature " he is

LOL Reminds me of this morning with all his "mature" topics with Vanity XDDDD

And I am not a childish fag, there's a certain name for people like me, like an entertainer.

I make people laugh and shit unlike that sad lonely old man sitting down at his wooden chair hoping the president he voted won the election  :)

A clown, basically.

A clown basically.

Na, make up is for gay cunts

the ♥♥♥♥ you talking about.

Your old lover, if you want me to say it then I wouldn't mind

I'm brave just like Shy said  :)

Na, make up is for gay ♥♥♥♥s Your old lover, if you want me to say it then I wouldn't mind

I'm brave just like Shy said  :)

BRAVE? BRAVE???

I MOTHER♥♥♥♥ING DARE YOU GO WATCH EUPHORIA

I DOUBLE ♥♥♥♥ING DARE YOU ♥♥♥♥ER

And also, you arent entertaining anyone but making yourself look like a joke. GG.

Edit: I also was once in a party with him, when i was on Partyme rogue. He was serious as duck.

And also, you arent entertaining anyone but making yourself look like a joke. GG.

Who said I was entertaining you?  :unknw:

Who said I was entertaining you?  :unknw:

Who said i said you even tried to entertain me? I say my honest opinion after seeing you on area chats in PvP Cave.

Who said i said you even tried to entertain me? I say my honest opinion after seeing you on area chats in PvP Cave.

Who said I was claiming you said I was trying to entertain you? And those area chats were replies to some ♥♥♥♥s who were bored and wanted some shit chat with me

PS: Your laptop is shit

PS 2: that BD behind you just killed you

Welcome to the internet m8

Reduced myself? Lol, why don't you shut up and look who's talking

I am not one of those boring shitduck retards that take life so seriously and all that shit, if you don't like me then ignore me, cause I'm not changing myself just to please some ignorant ♥♥♥♥♥. Kthxbye.

Thought you was a guy full of humour, guess I was wrong.

Shut up, you were one of the good guys, now look at you, how you reduced yourself.

Oi don't fight xd everyone needs attention in some period of our life  :blush: don't make poley cry while watching you both fighting  :sorry: 

xD

Welcome to the internet m8Reduced myself? Lol, why don't you shut up and look who's talkingI am not one of those boring shit♥♥♥♥ retards that take life so seriously and all that shit, if you don't like me then ignore me, cause I'm not changing myself just to please some ignorant ♥♥♥♥♥. Kthxbye.Thought you was a guy full of humour, guess I was wrong.

You took my messages pretty seriously though xD

Who said I was claiming you said I was trying to entertain you? And those area chats were replies to some ♥♥♥♥s who were bored and wanted some shit chat with me

PS: Your laptop is shit

PS 2: that BD behind you just killed you

You said who said you try to entertain me and i said that nobody claimed you try to entertain me. A who in a whore is a who as in whose, a hoe can be who but who cannot be whose's who.

Answer 1: My laptop is shit, thanks i know.

Answer 2: I see. Thank you.

you.

not possible because i havent played ws today until now  and wtff who is that pole?? never heard about him before  someone surely got funny time copying my nicks on other servers

duck you got me bro

just getting tired of all this shit anyways so I'm serious now

If you guys mind, can you stop posting shit about my personal life, if you think I like it, I don't. I have enough attention I need.

and Sulla stop making me say shit and crop the shit I say and hide yours, it's ducking lame

and Warspear forum users stop sucking on Sulla's cock believing every shit that he posts, he's not that " mature " as you think, he's a normal person full of humour so.

Back to the screenshots ♥♥♥♥♥es. Kthxbye

♥♥♥♥ you got me bro

just getting tired of all this shit anyways so I'm serious now

If you guys mind, can you stop posting shit about my personal life, if you think I like it, I don't. I have enough attention I need.

and Sulla stop making me say shit and crop the shit I say and hide yours, it's ♥♥♥♥ing lame

and Warspear forum users stop sucking on Sulla's cock believing every shit that he posts, he's not that " mature " as you think, he's a normal person full of humour so.

don't bring me into your melodrama.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Told you miracles happen bro