i not mean like that

all i tell i just want try trolling ppl

im sorry i wont do that again

Solooo said that too,and he was banned :diablo:

i think they cant remove permanent band  :facepalm:

R0land say it in us-sapphire

then they better give him a new char, same lvl and items.  :diablo:

we spend money and time here.

When my account was hacked i gave mail at warspear. They gave me an id and pass when i was at lvl 15 . Now when i'm lvl 20 they blocked me... why they not blocked when i was lvl15 or to not gave me id and pass.  Just when i'm lvl 20 they blocked :! . I got to many drops or what is the reason?? Admins, i know you saw this topic, but answer here we need you .. for what we paying you ? I have a problem here and i not played warspear 1 week and 2 days . ANSWER

Hi everyone I am Donnasomma and have some things to say.

First of all how shame on me that i recently discover these parts of the forum...accusations about me which i can only recently reply...which is kinda late...

I want to start about the Soloooo issue that i am being accused of...which is unfair

It all started when someone referenced a "SCAMMER LIST" for EU-Emerald server which is moderated by lovely Cherryba aka Vanityx :give_rose:  I was surprised about finding Soloooo's name there cuz i knew he was good player(i mean good items and good tactic playing) and since i wanted to contribute to the scammer-hunting i started asking people and even i asked him. Waiting a reply from him he immediately ignores me and starts saying bad things about me to others and one day when we are making a lab party he menages to join party...take lead and kick me out of it...his reasoning being "i won't be in same party with that *bleep*" so instead of leaving...he chooses this way :(  i just couldn't accept this from a "Scammer-to-be" and because most people said he is a scammer... I wanted to announce him a scammer in trade chat...always referring to proof with ss in that "SCAMMER LIST" in forum. And some of you people saying he is banned all because of me? What kind of a establishment do you think this game base on LOL! I always referred to "SCAMMER LIST" I never said I caught him or it wasnt even me who reported him :search: 

Second of all, what a shame you put lies to your stories...Jackb(REAPER)...i never said Ebeb is Soloooo nor i accused Ebeb of anything rather than being an untasteful joker. And u say i accused Soloooo cause i was being a "crying baby" you must check your reasoning before even posting anything.

As for Lordyasir(Radiant Falcon) how dare you accuse me of disturbing at pvp cave? You are doing the same thing that you accuse me of...spreading rumors which are not even true. I always defended myself in pvp cave and most probably i was attacking a previous disturber as you all know...MC-FORSAKENs are ultimate disturbers of EU-Emerald and thanks to you i can't enter pvp cave so congratz on that.

And for Chrystall. I have only one thing to say to you. And that is being...NICE AVATAR PIC ;)

Donnasomma, i dont want to fight with you any more ... but i saw in your comment you said you asked me if i'm scammer lol ... i dont know what happent .. i just know when i put an item in trade chat to sell you said fast "Soloooo scammer ". I allways explain when someone accuse me, to read page 9 at scammer list (there i explain all what happent). And when i wanted to go lab in that pt  was my friends  how can i go in lab with you if you said to all players in trade chat a bullshi.t i'm scammer :!:!:!  I play this game for relax me not for fighting with otheres who don't have something to do. All i do in game was  this :

1. Kotarova

2. Hunt lab

3. Selling drops

4. Amplyfing my items.

I really don't like a person to accuse me  if i explain all and i say the truth !

Soloooo

Hi everyone I am Donnasomma and have some things to say.

First of all how shame on me that i recently discover these parts of the forum...accusations about me which i can only recently reply...which is kinda late...

I want to start about the Soloooo issue that i am being accused of...which is unfair

It all started when someone referenced a "SCAMMER LIST" for EU-Emerald server which is moderated by lovely Cherryba aka Vanityx :give_rose:  I was surprised about finding Soloooo's name there cuz i knew he was good player(i mean good items and good tactic playing) and since i wanted to contribute to the scammer-hunting i started asking people and even i asked him. Waiting a reply from him he immediately ignores me and starts saying bad things about me to others and one day when we are making a lab party he menages to join party...take lead and kick me out of it...his reasoning being "i won't be in same party with that *bleep*" so instead of leaving...he chooses this way :(  i just couldn't accept this from a "Scammer-to-be" and because most people said he is a scammer... I wanted to announce him a scammer in trade chat...always referring to proof with ss in that "SCAMMER LIST" in forum. And some of you people saying he is banned all because of me? What kind of a establishment do you think this game base on LOL! I always referred to "SCAMMER LIST" I never said I caught him or it wasnt even me who reported him :search: 

Second of all, what a shame you put lies to your stories...Jackb(REAPER)...i never said Ebeb is Soloooo nor i accused Ebeb of anything rather than being an untasteful joker. And u say i accused Soloooo cause i was being a "crying baby" you must check your reasoning before even posting anything.

As for Lordyasir(Radiant Falcon) how dare you accuse me of disturbing at pvp cave? You are doing the same thing that you accuse me of...spreading rumors which are not even true. I always defended myself in pvp cave and most probably i was attacking a previous disturber as you all know...MC-FORSAKENs are ultimate disturbers of EU-Emerald and thanks to you i can't enter pvp cave so congratz on that.

And for Chrystall. I have only one thing to say to you. And that is being...NICE AVATAR PIC ;)

1.jackb is not Reaper, Xxxsebxxx is Reaper

2.i said that cuz you were attacking low lvl,i asked you why,you could of said they always gang you or pre disturbers of you,everyone knows that i kill any disturber on sight in pvp cave "or try to"we asked you but all you said was"Timekat go suck mcs dick" or something like that,if u not disturber then im sorry you can't enter pvp cave cuz of me,i will try to tell people you are not a disturber,but you still to me one fatass retard who has a long tongue and worst treat towards others, your additude is the reason of most of your enemies,try changing it and stop being a ♥♥♥♥♥ to others

Edit: and you also so racist towards me,always says "you arabic,you shit"

Donnasomma, i dont want to fight with you any more ... but i saw in your comment you said you asked me if i'm scammer lol ... i dont know what happent .. i just know when i put an item in trade chat to sell you said fast "Soloooo scammer ". I allways explain when someone accuse me, to read page 9 at scammer list (there i explain all what happent). And when i wanted to go lab in that pt  was my friends  how can i go in lab with you if you said to all players in trade chat a bullshi.t i'm scammer :!:!:!  I play this game for relax me not for fighting with otheres who don't have something to do. All i do in game was  this :

1. Kotarova

2. Hunt lab

3. Selling drops

4. Amplyfing my items.

I really don't like a person to accuse me  if i explain all and i say the truth !

Soloooo

ah Soloooo...we were never fighting...i couldnt even contact you  you know. And i bet i am still in your ignore list ;)

By the way i didn't even report you and you were not blocked cuz i say "Soloooo is scammer". It is only Reaper's imagination :tease:  All you people fail so much at condemning me as a scapegoat...

I saw just you saying in trade chat i'm scammer..  all the players know i'm not scammer just "newbai" accuse me :!  Really now doesnt matter .. admins dont respons  so they dont unblock me .

...u finally said somthing true u are a goat and like some players said u are a pain in the ass..a noob player always try to fight or make someone fight bcoz u are bored..i dont like u i dont hate u u dont mean shit to me so i dont ever consider u..u are a big 000 for me u ruin the funn of the game and nobody like u only newbies like u and maybe my dog like u butt im not shore of that ..so dont use my name in ur discusion and make me a big gift die or leve this game....and u start the bulsit in chat whit solo bcoz he kick u from lab party

well first of all, like the badass priest lordyasir sayed, im not jackb. im xxxsebxxx. i dont remember that jackb even sayed something about you, so why u drag him into this?

secondly, this in not my imagination. this is the story of what happened that last night before solo got banned. (so if there is a gamelog, i ask the developers to check that and see what u sayed. )

solo never sayed he doent want to be same party with you. he sayed he invite someone better. and its true. there are better druids than you.. a lot. and there are a lot better paladins than me. so get over it.

you always talk bad about others. is it a way that people give you some attention? and yes, you sayed many times that ebeb and solo is the same person. and you sayed many times that ebeb is a scammer too.

i never saw you talking about anyone else from that scammer list.  u try to say that u picked solo random? even if you dit, please, tell us why!

ps. im only sorry that i ditnt took screenshots.

First of all ebeb i call complete bulls*** on what you write and not something to be taken seriously and if i'm talking about ebeb that only because i am defending myself(which something REAPER put into discussion)

And for REAPER, i did that conversation with Jackb and maybe you were in that same party and it's understandable that i thought you were Jackb, and believe me i have all the reasons to be dragging jackb into this since he is the propogandist who keeps saying "Soloooo got banned because of Donnasomma" thus making all of Soloooo's friends against me for no valid reason. And one of them is Hangaroo and OMG if there is a gamelog BELIEVE ME all i said is true.

So the punchline is SOLOOOO NOT BLOCKED OR BANNED JUST OUT OF A WORD.

Hello its me Phogz,

My account got blocked for similar reasons like Solooo. Before creating my topic I want to show my support to my old friend. We were good friends, after silly arguments our friendship finished. But I have to tell Solooo was trustable and good player. I cant think his nick in same sentence with "scam" word. Here is the my feelings about Solooo. I hope (y)our account(s) will unblock.

Best wishes...

ah Soloooo...we were never fighting...i couldnt even contact you  you know. And i bet i am still in your ignore list ;)

By the way i didn't even report you and you were not blocked cuz i say "Soloooo is scammer". It is only Reaper's imagination :tease:  All you people fail so much at condemning me as a scapegoat...

Do you have idea how many ppl ignored you,"Donna 0 ?"

DID you asked yourself why?

You feel good when you insulting in chat all(but all) ppl?

Answer at those 3 questions,and maybe you will have that attention that you are searching.

wait, i thought roland unblocked solooo?

from this thread

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=81117.30

where roland said its resolved

so which is it? :unknw: blocked or unblocked?

still block in his opinion i quess solo is a scamer...idk..

Do you have idea how many ppl ignored you,"Donna 0 ?"

DID you asked yourself why?

You feel good when you insulting in chat all(but all) ppl?

Answer at those 3 questions,and maybe you will have that attention that you are searching.

Answer to your first question: I have no idea...where can i know that? is there a system in-game to know that?

Answer to your second question: Hmmmm.......I don't recall doing that.....no i didn't

Answer to your third question:...................

You people never get tired of accusing people of something they have never done? So according to you I insult all(but all)...that's the sentence. How you know that? I am in your ignore list...Only time you lift me off from your ignore list is to insult me and then ignore me again so i can't reply or defend myself against you. IF there is a gamelog(Which i pray there is) you can't deny what i say here.

I am insulting others only if they start it first or if they defend the first insulter(person who insulted me first)...You must have known this already but you come here and post a stupid off-topic s**t which is not even related to the mother post of this thread. If you don't have anything to say(seriously) then you shouldn't even post in the first place. You can go to the thread about someone accusing Hunterdown of being a scammer...i translated that conversation since you were asking it. GOD!

Answer to your first question: I have no idea...where can i know that? is there a system in-game to know that?

Answer to your second question: Hmmmm.......I don't recall doing that.....no i didn't

Answer to your third question:...................

You people never get tired of accusing people of something they have never done? So according to you I insult all(but all)...that's the sentence. How you know that? I am in your ignore list...Only time you lift me off from your ignore list is to insult me and then ignore me again so i can't reply or defend myself against you. IF there is a gamelog(Which i pray there is) you can't deny what i say here.

I am insulting others only if they start it first or if they defend the first insulter(person who insulted me first)...You must have known this already but you come here and post a stupid off-topic s**t which is not even related to the mother post of this thread. If you don't have anything to say(seriously) then you shouldn't even post in the first place. You can go to the thread about someone accusing Hunterdown of being a scammer...i translated that conversation since you were asking it. GOD!

forget chrystall

why are you always recist towards me?

why your excuse always"you arabic,you shit" ?

why when timekat and i wanted to help you ask malek and others why attack you,all you said"go suck mcs dicks timekat"?

for your info he wanted to go mc and ask but i pmed him.to not help you no matter what cuz you a rude whore

Forget Chrystall but focus on you? From now on i am not replying to off-topic s**t. You can pm me for off-topic...in-forum or in-game...not this thread... :wacko:

you have been asking and saying why people talk shit about you from behind your back

this is why

i don't give a shit if u don't want to replay or not,racists like decerve ban more then sacmmers their selves,i highly recommend you to duck your racist ducking self

here is what jack has to say.

I already told that i first thought REAPER was Jackb now i know it's Xxxsebxxx...are you bashing me without reading my posts??? That is sooooo you just like in game...what a shame :bad: :bad: :bad:

You know after i kick Donna  i went with my pt in lab. In that time when i hunted in lab Donna said in trade chat i'm scammer :!

While never forgetting to refer to your name in the Scammer List...

I already told that i first thought REAPER was Jackb now i know it's Xxxsebxxx...are you bashing me without reading my posts??? That is sooooo you just like in game...what a shame :bad: :bad: :bad:  While never forgetting to refer to your name in the Scammer List...

so please tell me why u skip this.

i never saw you talking about anyone else from that scammer list.  u try to say that u picked solo random? even if you dit, please, tell us why!

Donna you dont understand ... its just you who say i'm scammer ... all the server know i'm not . I'm a good person and i giving many gifts too all . And of you know to read :! You can read that PAGE 9 in scamer list and you will see :!.

So yeah an old story now...Not all people accused of scamming is scammer but might be a rule breaker (EULA) The rule about not sharing or exhanging accounts and changing of owners (thus changing personal data) which are illegal actions. Maybe you were for same reason blocked just like Phogz. He is in same situation like you. If you are still thinking you were blocked cuz someone said "Soloooo is scammer" then i don't know what to do anymore.

Is not true just a noob can belive what you said. If you know to read phogs explain in a topic all . He bought account. Me i make my char to lvl 1 to lvl 20. Not bought  lol. I k ow you want accuse me and you want fight with me but the problem is you are fighting with all my friends and all server. They know what person are you. Thats why you havent friends or your friends what you have are like you . You know " say whos your friends to know who are you ".

You are a stupid person...deluded...go see a threapy...If you don't want to see the fact here then just shut the hell up. I am only fighting back your friends cuz all of them suddenly started spreading false rumors and s**t about me all over the trade chat...and on the forum. This very unecessary thread started when one unintelligent person...in his little brain thinking soloooo was blocked cuz i said "Soloooo is scammer"...began a new topic. Did i block? What do you think i am??? a dev???or gm??? You get together with your friends and try to use your little brains to find "how can we irritate this guy" or "how can we get this guy banned" or even worse "Let's make everyone be enemy to this guy" but i think the worst one is the recent rumors that i am Phogz and scammer like him??? :wacko:  which he was not by the way and using your little chars to spread that s**t too. But don't worry i know airgrind team can check those and can easily see how FALSE this rumors are.

My last sayings to you...Lay off the crack dude :facepalm:

oh come on... don't act like such a ♥♥♥♥♥. oh yeah, i forgot u cant.... its in your blood. do you ever heard about the power of the many? i'm sure you dit. so when u go out there and spam for hours that solo is a scammer, people that saw it, will talk about it each other. and when one see him he will say to others "hey they say solo is a scammer, and more will say, yes i heard that too" and so on. all the server will call solo a scammer cause YOU started it!

Donna; you always have this additude in the trade chat too. You always being very abusive agains almost everyone. I am not a friend of soloo, i don't even know him. Maybe it is your turn to check a professional instead of the rest of the world.

so you say...i said "Soloooo is scammer" then 2-3 people said it too...then devs blocked his account? still not enough logic in starting this stupid thread...soo you just hate me and started accusing me of his block...which contributes to your lack of logic in understanding of account blocking...I didn't report him or send ticket in any way...But people are doing for me saying I am a scammer with false accusations and 0 proof (thanks to you and your friends)...i don't know how you still come here and dare write such things like your s**ts. And i see Soloooo won't shut up about it then whatever...i will continue to defend myself.

Good Luck and Good Night :facepalm: