The "solo" topic

REAPER

Yes, i said you were scammer...so did others...why you are bashing only me not others...yeah i see cuz you are picking on me. Well good luck with that.

Hmmm and maybe Xxxsebxxx didn't call me scammer but Ebeb, Jackb, Hunterdown, Hangaroo and many others called me scammer with no proof at all...and you group of people are a pile of s**t to me right now and i don't even see the need for differentiating you from that pile.

Yes, i said you were scammer...so did others...why you are bashing only me not others...yeah i see cuz you are picking on me. Well good luck with that.

Hmmm and maybe Xxxsebxxx didn't call me scammer but Ebeb, Jackb, Hunterdown, Hangaroo and many others called me scammer with no proof at all...and you group of people are a pile of s**t to me right now and i don't even see the need for differentiating you from that pile.

i didint call u scammer..i say u are a noob biatch hore slut gay retard butt i didnt call u scammer and like i say before is better for all of us if u die or leve the game...nobody like u u are a shit player and a shit person

i didint call u scammer..i say u are a noob biatch hore slut gay retard butt i didnt call u scammer and like i say before is better for all of us if u die or leve the game...nobody like u u are a shit player and a shit person

so you wish she dies cuz sha was rude or she caused someone's block in a GAME? ebeb duck your self pls, who calls donna a scammer is a ♥♥♥♥♥ whore,she can be rude and so hatefull but no scammer, your post shows deep feelings towards.donna, i wonder what shit.donna did was.bad.enuagh to make ebeb hate her that mutch

let me ask donna,if someone acted rude to you,you go spam tradrchat he scammer cuz you happened to know he is? your knowlege here = complete shit cuz you only started shouting after he acted rude to you,isn't this the same thing though they calling you scammer cause you acted rude to them? also you complain why i said you disturber,then why didn't you explain it to me and.time? you just said"go suck mcs.dicks time" i said you disturber cuz you acted rude,while u said solooo scammer cuz he acted rude,it was just a chance that solooo happened to be fooled by someone at lvl15 and scammed 5 MONTHS AGO!!

devs pls answer 1 single question,is there any report of solooo scaming after he recovered his account? you have logs that indiact that solooo recovered his account right? please give us a final clear answer about solooo's account statues,thanks in advance devs O:-)

Well Yasir, you are truly a good person i must say...At least you are rightful as you prove it with your pms and posts...What have i done to them  to make them so angry? You see my posts...that's all...Maybe cuz i don't take any s**t and don't make those affect me in any way and this annoys them in the process ;)

And to the issue with me and you...I am really sorry for what i have done to you :sorry: ...About that pvp cave incident i have to say i got angry that time and i shouldn't have acted rude to you or others...but there is this guy Malekxloka aka Bloodlordz aka Mikoshamet that will always attack me whenever i enter pvp cave...no matter what and noone dares to attack him cuz he is powerful(i am envious btw ;D ) and it saddens me that it is an elf that caused this...

i didint call u scammer..i say u are a noob biatch hore slut gay retard butt i didnt call u scammer

you forgot "shemale" O:-) and what is up with starting a female char and some stupids call you gay or accuse you of using female char for begging :wacko:  My main char is male...so if i was a girl that would make me what...a lesbian? :spiteful:  Ebebebebebebebeb :yahoo:

Well Yasir, you are truly a good person i must say...At least you are rightful as you prove it with your pms and posts...What have i done to them  to make them so angry? You see my posts...that's all...Maybe cuz i don't take any s**t and don't make those affect me in any way and this annoys them in the process ;)

And to the issue with me and you...I am really sorry for what i have done to you :sorry: ...About that pvp cave incident i have to say i got angry that time and i shouldn't have acted rude to you or others...but there is this guy Malekxloka aka Bloodlordz aka Mikoshamet that will always attack me whenever i enter pvp cave...no matter what and noone dares to attack him cuz he is powerful(i am envious btw ;D ) and it saddens me that it is an elf that caused this...you forgot "shemale" O:-) and what is up with starting a female char and some stupids call you gay or accuse you of using female char for begging :wacko:  My main char is male...so if i was a girl that would make me what...a lesbian? :spiteful:  Ebebebebebebebeb :yahoo:

don't mistake me,im not your friend,never was,but the truth has to be said,you own solooo a sorry for what you did,i said what have you done to show people who mutch shit you say,you are racist against me and think arab are shit,when you someone be rude to you you dig his past and pray you find something bad in it so you make sure everyone be more then rude to him,you act like shit almost to everyone,alot of people treat you as a friend but still you treat them like shit, I'm surprised that people started calling you scammer after what you done to solooo, they should of done that long ago, and don't start with the "i didn't block him" you said he scammer in tradechat for hour, all server heard that,a guy reported to support that solooo has scammed cuz people thought you were scammed by solooo not that you KNOW that he "if his story is fake which im sure isn't" scammed 5months ago, when devs saw player report they know that solooo has a dark history already,they block him, believe me when +1000 player hear that someone scammer,someone will report tht he scammer to support for sure,any way we are still waiting devs final answer

And to the issue with me and you...I am really sorry for what i have done to you :sorry: ...About that pvp cave incident i have to say i got angry that time and i shouldn't have acted rude to you or others...but there is this guy Malekxloka aka Bloodlordz aka Mikoshamet that will always attack me whenever i enter pvp cave...no matter what and noone dares to attack him cuz he is powerful(i am envious btw ;D ) and it saddens me that it is an elf that caused this...you forgot "shemale" O:-) and what is up with starting a female char and some stupids call you gay or accuse you of using female char for begging :wacko:  My main char is male...so if i was a girl that would make me what...a lesbian? :spiteful:  Ebebebebebebebeb :yahoo:

like i said i never call u scammer..and my chr ebeb was done from mistake a girl not for begging..i never ask someone gold or stuff bcoz i dont need...name one player who givme anything for free or gold and yes i hate u..and i dont care whatt ppl say is there opinion so who know me they know what person im..

When i only look at the person who uses the most assaulting words i know who i have to believe. Be pround to be able to offend someone  :good:  :facepalm:

And always the same about whoos language is better  :facepalm:  Grow up!

LOL that video was disturbing...Are you lost or something?

what video? who?

you mean ebeb? Yeah...that guy is a no-life...

and i think tsja means you. not sure tho..

• 3 weeks later...

Admins, i was removed from scamer list because im not a bad guy and never scam :(  please i need my account back  :(  snorlax , r0land    unblock me  to can play again  please ..  Soloooo