I'm not SCAMMER !

Soloooo

Hello to everyone. I saw at the forum a topic where i was put  as a scammer  in "SCAMMER LIST" i explained at page 9 what happent and now i will say again.

When i was level 15  a player  name "thebora","righteagle" (same person) asked me if i need miracle coins free. When i saw of course i said yes. I was very noob  and i gave him id and my password. He hacked my account and stole everything what i had in my bag and with my account he hacked other players. I sent email at warspear  and  gave  new id and pass and i entryed, of course bag was empty. I have many friends in game i help all  and they know im not scammer. When i got account again what needed to do to start other char. ? I haven't time to start again its my own character and i have a druid level 13, i play this game to relax me not to fight with others.

Now when i back at home i saw i can't entry on account  there say " your profile has been blocked" what to do now.

Sorry for my bad English.

Thank you !  Soloooo

Hello to everyone. I saw at the forum a topic where i was put  as a scammer  in "SCAMMER LIST" i explained at page 9 what happent and now i will say again.

When i was level 15  a player  name "thebora","righteagle" (same person) asked me if i need miracle coins free. When i saw of course i said yes. I was very noob  and i gave him id and my password. He hacked my account and stole everything what i had in my bag and with my account he hacked other players. I sent email at warspear  and  gave  new id and pass and i entryed, of course bag was empty. I have many friends in game i help all  and they know im not scammer. When i got account again what needed to do to start other char. ? I haven't time to start again its my own character and i have a druid level 13, i play this game to relax me not to fight with others.

Now when i back at home i saw i can't entry on account  there say " your profile has been blocked" what to do now.

Sorry for my bad English.

Thank you !  Soloooosi e adevarata nu e scamer..soloooo is not scammer i know him for a long time i give him gears and never try to scam me...if someone said u are a scammer they got to bring evidence...is not fair that u block his accont before u ask another ppl about him..if i hate someone i can say is a scammer and i bring some frnds to say like me u block his accont for that ??ppl spend time and money to play this game try to be more careful when u bloack an accont and dont judge someone bcoz another guy said is a scamer:!:!:!

Ebeb and solooo are the same person.

Nice trying to let it look as some else is getting Solooo free.

:D u are funny try again..go in trade chat and ask about me and solo ask old players...im ebeb ebebw ebebyw not solo....is just my frend

I remember me hunting with Ebeb and ebeb saying "I bring my ranger". The ranger that came was Solooo.

I guess that's not what you say if the two are just friends instead of the same person.

Solooo and Ebeb is not same person.Maybe they share account or idk.I know them,and i have to say Solooo have right.Was a mistake,like all of us we do sometimes.I don't know who was before,or what he did,but now i can say he s a good person.I did big transfers with him,and me personal i trust in.I hunt scammers,i hate scammers,and almost everyday i find one or moreand i add on Cheryby list..But all i can say now is:this:Solooo is not a scammer.

So should we ban them or not after all?

no bcoz is not a scammer and pls go to trade chat and ask players..butt old players who know him and iff they say is a scamer u can block me too

ebeb is my friend he know me i know him  he have my acc i have his acc  we have trust in each other .  whats your char ? i know you ?

Just to keep it open.

I got this PM.

I will believe they are not the same person.

For me, i can give solooo a second chance. He tried to scam Tsja (long time ago), and same happened to me same day. But thats about a half year ago. If he says he made a mistake, got scammed. And now he has his account back.

We cant check if its true. But i never heard someone complaining in trade chat about Ebeb. And the last few months neither about solooo.

I dont find it needed to list al my chars here.

You know i am working hard to find really scammers.Well,this time i say no.Solooo is clean.

I remember me hunting with Ebeb and ebeb saying "I bring my ranger". The ranger that came was Solooo.

I guess that's not what you say if the two are just friends instead of the same person.

my ranger is ebebw i use only ebeb name..and yes soloo come that time butt bcoz he just login and i ask him to come so pls next time beforu u acuse ask ppl or inform urself better..that why ppl lost interes for the game or get block bcoz of person like u ,,who speek whit no prof

If your banning people for scamming why havent my scammer come to your attention? I submitted a ticket and even posted screen shots on forums and your going to ban someone by word of the mouth? Gimme a break  :facepalm:

If your banning people for scamming why havent my scammer come to your attention? I submitted a ticket and even posted screen shots on forums and your going to ban someone by word of the mouth? Gimme a break  :facepalm:

i have to admit here...true.

no one will escape his fate, sooner or later everyone will be banned.

Let me guess because its not in green thats just your humble opinion which means your trolling me right?

That i love it.You should to start from the beginning to do that.Sick and tired to read everyday on trade chat "that one is a scammer".I wanna see "that was banned,he can't do it again no more" :yahoo:

Let me guess because its not in green thats just your humble opinion which means your trolling me right?

I'm just saying that we have hundreds of tickets everyday, everyone of them should be carefully investigated. And if someone escaped from our attention that's just a matter of time for him to be caught.

No offence, we're doing our best.

Is a devs Hopzz.so no,he's not trolling you...If even in devs we don't have trust then let's play Mario... :facepalm:

I'm just saying that we have hundreds of tickets everyday, everyone of them should be carefully investigated. And if someone escaped from our attention that's just a matter of time for him to be caught.

No offence, we're doing our best.

And im just saying do you think its fair that I've worked so hard to try to get that scammer banned submitted multiple tickets, posted screen shots and actually had legit proof? Not only did I have REAL money get scammed from me but the guy who scammed me is allowed to walk around irselnort like nothing happened? Cmon now be real why would this petty little forum post get enough attention from you that it required a response but yet my forum post with legit proof get no attention and is just sitting there without a response from any of you "devs"  :facepalm:

And look better at he's pick..For God name,is Clint Eastwood  :shok: ..You think they gonna escape??? :rofl: ..

kill them all

Hopzz,

please provide an email that you reported from.

[email protected] wanna see the topic?

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=80666.0

but im sure you have seen the topic just chose not to reply right?

Hopzz, you created your thread on the 3rd of March.

Account with xdarylxx character was banned on 4th of March.

Are you sure he was banned because I saw him playing his rogue xxdarylxx earlier today also even if that is the case why havent you told me? Why would this goofy topic generate your response but my topic didnt even get a single word out of you?

Btw some form of compensation would be nice....

Hopzz, account with xxdarylxx was banned on 10th of March, yesterday.

This is not a "goofy" thread, it's an old problem with Soloooo.

Sorry for not informing you about the scammer ban.

Hopzz, account with xxdarylxx was banned on 10th of March, yesterday.

This is not a "goofy" thread, it's an old problem with Soloooo.

Sorry for not informing you about the scammer ban.

-_-  thanks alot man -__-

-_-  thanks alot man -__-

No problem, just understand us, please, no one is perfect, but we're trying our best!

I am asking to Clint Eastwood .. :blush:

it's for you to decide, guys.

Do we have any victims of his actions here?

Im a victim of your actions and want compensation.

Me being a nice person who always is giving people a second chance.

I wont block/ban solooo for scamming.

Like i said,i am a scammer-hunter..And if i say Solooo is good now,i say because i am damn 100% sure.Now you have the power...not me.

Im a victim of your actions and want compensation.

You see, we punished the rules violators, that's all we can do.