tips for choosing your class.

Brdigo

How about we all chill out

And go back to insulting Brdigo?

I agree

let me start, Weaksauce noob gets his BD and goes full dark defense trying to kill me

poor noob gets kited from a warlock that hits 150 damage and 250 dark arrows

pewpewpew +1 Astrologer Baton #1 Pro Staff

Guest XthekingX

All now start to hate/gank  brdgio

At pvp cave  :blush: even me

You were doing it just fine.

Stop protecting your BF.  :crazy:

Guess he wants to start another argument on the internet and claim himself as winner  :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Guess he wants to start another argument on the internet and claim himself as winner  :lol: :lol: :rofl:

He's just lonely and bored.

Hopzz, you'r not welcome here. Cya man!  :clapping:

Go ahead and insult me. Do your best! Oh, wait, i forgot, I dont care about you or your useless opinion.

The comment wasn't aimed directly toward you It was a broad comment aimed toward anyone that chooses to continue the immaturity

Thank you for policing the interwebs, I feel much safer now that officer hopzz has passed through to the aid of the author of this shitty guide.

Thank you for imparting your self-proclaimed wisdom and justice upon the evil doers of these forums

Edit: You can have your stupid final word, Hopzz, if it makes you feel good ;D

Oh I'm a blast  ;D  especially if Im stealing all the girls :blush:

If your taking all the girls... im taking all the alcohol  :blush:

Thats cool because im taking all the weed to

Dude. That's not cool at all.

Weed is very unhealthy for you. While the effects of being intoxicated by cannabis fumes might seem cool, it seriously cuts your brain power and lifespan.

It's best to enjoy life in "vanilla" way.

Dude. That's not cool at all.

Weed is very unhealthy for you. While the effects of being intoxicated by cannabis fumes might seem cool, it seriously cuts your brain power and lifespan.

It's best to enjoy life in "vanilla" way.

Yes I know

Kid dont even know how to clean his own butt and hes talking about girls, drugs and alcohol  :crazy:

Lol im 18 not 12

Lol im 18 not 12

It is required mental age to clean your own butt.  :)

it seriously cuts your brain power and lifespan.

Omgb, you'r a genius" It explains alot, seriously  :shok: ;D

It is required mental age to clean your own butt.  :)

Do you clean your own butt? Because based on your poor English and comprehension seems like your mental age is far below requirements. Oh and ps you must smell which is why an e-boyfriend is required in your short lifespan before all the brazillian bad boys kick your door down, kidnap you, rape you, hold you for a low ransom, and then kill you.

Do you clean your own butt? Because based on your poor English and comprehension seems like your mental age is far below requirements. Oh and ps you must smell which is why an e-boyfriend is required in your short lifespan before all the brazillian bad boys kick your door down, kidnap you, rape you, hold you for a low ransom, and then kill you.

I'm a ghost  :dirol:

Why do you still keep trying to insult me? I tried to stop and even poked a little fun with shadow and born but you kept going. I really didnt want it to have to come to this  :bad:

Your using my quote but apparently you just got pwned on this one since I just ripped you and your whole country and your only reply was:

Your using my quote but apparently you just got pwned on this one since I just ripped you and your whole country and your only reply was:

Lol, like i cared for what a kiddo on a forum says :facepalm:

Lol, like i cared for what a kiddo on a forum says :facepalm:

Maaaaaaaaaan idk how to reply to that lol your making me weak  :diablo: :wacko:

Well ladygi I want to apologize after a minute I start to feel shitty after insulting a girl (I have a little sensitive side) I just feel bad I hope you accept my apology and born this is how Im going to look  ;D

40377_.jpg

Some weed smokers don't realize that, I'm not kidding.

Do you think a dealer would say "you really shouldn't buy this stuff, it is unhealthy for you"?

Yes but at the same time they want to make their money and provide for themselves. Do McDonalds employees go around telling people at the restaurant "Oh you shouldnt eat anything from here you'll become fat as hell" It's just the type of world we living in one that requires a little white lie here and there to survive.

born this is how Im going to look  ;D

LMAO  :rofl:

( heres a small fact... your little fella's can actually travel before the shining moment.. better bust out that extra thick Cling wrap  :crazy:  )

Yes but at the same time they want to make their money and provide for themselves. Do McDonalds employees go around telling people at the restaurant "Oh you shouldnt eat anything from here you'll become fat as hell" It's just the type of world we living in one that requires a little white lie here and there to survive.

That's exactly what I mean. Unaware customer = happy customer = recurring customer.

Unless someone is interested in doing research, he will be in darkness. Completely blind about things lurking inside that stuff. But, why care? It's good, that's what matters.

That's exactly what I mean. Unaware customer = happy customer = recurring customer.

Unless someone is interested in doing research, he will be in darkness. Completely blind about things lurking inside that stuff. But, why care? It's good, that's what matters.

Just as Sandy Hook was never real. The country is blind about that. A guy who lives down the highway from newtown even says it was staged and that the whole area knows it.