tips for choosing your class.

Brdigo

Definition of "Curator"  ;D :

Definition of CURATOR

: one who has the care and superintendence of something;especially : one in charge of a museum, zoo, or other place of exhibit

cu·ra·to·ri·al  adjective

cu·ra·tor·ship  noun

so..is he calling priests zoo keepers? ._.

I'm a zoo keeper o.0?

yay, alway wanted to be one zoo keeper :yahoo:

the champ is you dark ^_^

Now I get it  :shok:

He's using

Your a bit late to this picture mate  :spiteful:

Too much for him to put through google translator  ;)

advertisement

41404_.gif

what happened to brdigo confused a guide :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  hes dead  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

This topic has officially... DERAILED  ;D

The confused a guide has left the forum due to too much negative karmas which he could not count.

I confused a guide, I can be a guide more confusing bet I'm a better confusing guide. baby

Barbaro- It is weak for pvp 1x1, is stronger in the arena, a good tank to farm, has no advantage against many classes.

wtf????? its not weak you idiot :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  1x1? i saw you on pvp cave killed by a barbarian and you say weak at 1x1? :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool:

Eu prefiro upar entangling do que enchame de abelhas , por que o entangling para pvp é ótimo contra todos tipos de classe por que ela além de trancar bloqueia todos poderes, o enchame de abelhas voce esqueceu de colocar que ele da mais chance de provocar critico no inimigo, mais o Entangling é usado especialmente em warlock , um druid sem entangling nunca vai ganhar de warlock , eu prefiro upar raio 5 entangling 5 e heal 5.

I prefer leveling entangling than enchame bee, why entangling is great for pvp against all types of class for it besides locking blocks all powers, enchame bee you forgot to put that it's more likely to result in critical enemy, the more Entangling is used especially in warlock, a druid without entangling will never win the warlock, I prefer leveling radius 5 entangling heal 5 and 5.

rofl  :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shok:

rofl  :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shok:

Bridgo is one of those which history create after years and years of smartness (or dumpness)

he is the Newton of the 21th century.......

his only proplem is that he don't know how to make logical posts.

NO TO BRDIGO! Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

• 3 weeks later...

When I was reading the guide I was like....  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

I understand your're Brazilian but many Brazilians can speak my mother language. Before you put something. Please think if everybody will understand. Not being racist here. :D

I can keep this thread going

When I was reading the guide I was like....  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

I understand your're Brazilian but many Brazilians can speak my mother language. Before you put something. Please think if everybody will understand. Not being racist here. :D

I can keep this thread going

We call this thread the

Confused Guide

• 3 months later...

for those who started playing recently find out the strongest classes do not class but the image for the powers and evolution until level 20, usually has a staff that chooses weaker characters in pvp. More characters have all features.

Priest- good class to farm, usually pvp these classes can be long and protracted, by having a minor attack and healing power high. Curator Curator against the fight takes too long depending on the equipment.

Necro-Good and good healing powers, like the priest's more is not equal, if you're dueling against this class and if you do not you are a healer, you died more easily, fights between necro vs healers can take too long until the power goes out.

Barbaro- It is weak for pvp 1x1, is stronger in the arena, a good tank to farm, has no advantage against many classes.

Paladin- good defense, increase healing power of healers and he can also heal, he is too slow for pvp, it helps to farm.

Blade Dancer - is good against characters who use sword, picks up more staff who uses the guy plays with him, I already irritated me a lot with my bd.

Ranger - is a major killer, with its multiple arrows,

Mage - after the update it was very good, multiple powers in arena 5x5 help a lot.

Shaman and warlock - classes are already angry that I have most definitely play elves in these two classes are those that we do not even play right with the Blade Dancer.has no advantage against druid.

Druid - knowing use skills gained from various characters as the shaman warlock among others.

Rogue - is invisible and has a good offense, more is not good against healers.

Death Knight - good defense, good for pvp against swords, he's a little slow, has two powers of attack combination.

I observed that the elfs have much disadvantage VS mc's as far as refers skills... It is unfair!  :aggressive:

• 5 months later...

then come kill me already I'm confused a guide, I can be a guide more confusing bet I'm better and stronger than you. newbie