as a bird i'd like to share my opinions to you fellow human beings, which is:

Lmao nerds :facepalm:  Br br Brs everywhere :facepalm:

Pst. Im a bird.

as a bird i'd like to share my opinions to you fellow human beings, which is:

Lmao nerds :facepalm:  Br br Brs everywhere :facepalm:

Pst. Im a bird.

Thought it was a fly  :shok:

A fly playing a guitar  ;D

May I ask wtf you low life fa.ggots got against brdigo?

You can't tell by reading his "guide" or replies here?

Now, may I ask what all you low life bigots have against gays? I bet you all don't talk like this in front of your mothers.

You can't tell by reading his "guide" or replies here?

Now, may I ask what all you low life bigots have against gays? I bet you all don't talk like this in front of your mothers.

I have everything against gays especially when low life pussies like you and your clique dont have anything better to do then to gang up on someone who only wanted to help this is truly sad CLIQUESPEAR at its finest Oh and besides the fact that you guys gang up on a so called "arrogant" guy I seen no one talk about the fact that newb ass debuffer is always spamming his gear in trade chat and on forums even though no one asked so if you want to pile up on someone pile up on him. No I dont talk like this in front of my mom because I have the upmost RESPECT for my mom because she deserves it

Somebody who only wanted to help wouldn't lash out with some of the karma and replies that he has in response to criticism. You should read all posts before asking silly questions.

You're child like mentality and lack of tact in using words you never would to someone's face is embarrassing.

And about debuffer, everyone who has skill or the ability to read it knows he is just a shop noob, why waste time on him?

Somebody who only wanted to help wouldn't lash out with some of the karma and replies that he has in response to criticism. You should read all posts before asking silly questions.

You're child like mentality and lack of tact in using words you never would to someone's face is embarrassing.

And about debuffer, everyone who has skill or the ability to read it knows he is just a shop noob, why waste time on him?

Actually I read all his post and I know hes lashing out but does it really require a response from you guys? Who cares about your shitty "karma" Exactly only no lifers take karma seriously I can have +2 -1000 karma and I still wouldnt give a shit because it doesnt affect the way I play or live my life. And actually your just proving my point even more because if he really is as childish as you guys say why wouldn't you guys be the bigger people and just pay him no mind. Actually if you really think it was that bad of a guide why would you reply to it in the first place? Exactly you shouldnt have. This guy was only trying to help no constructive critisism is required. E-Daters these days  ;D

Sounds like you're sore about something hopzz

Useless guide was written

Some responses about useless guide

Somebody raged

Internet peoples doing what internet peoples do

Some good ol' lulz

What's the prob man?

And good job, keep bringing up warspear "cliques" like it's something that matters... Don't be jealous some people have the capacity to make friends and you don't.

Im not sore about anything its just that you guys need to understand that this "piling" bully type shit isn't whats up. And friends? If your talking about in game friends i have plenty that want to be my friend in game. Some i accept casual in game friendship some I don't. Others like  you and your e girlfriend need to get a life and get a real relationship and real "friends"

Somebody been "piling" you? Is that what's up?

And why so concerned with others relations if you have plenty of your own?

I'm perfectly happy with mine, in-game and out. You're the only one crying here.

No one is piling on me now. I got piled and trolled on forums because the way i reacted to a statement a long time ago back then i was very new to game forums. But it wasn't fair for me to have 10 people attack and "troll" me. Real relationships? Nah i don't get into that many because to many girls are sluts. I just want the mouth anyway. Ill wait until i graduate college to settle down

No words!

Exactly so release brdigo's nut sack and go back to your little e girlfriend. Don't worry maybe in a couple years you would be able to afford the plane ticket fly the 4551 miles and cry on her shoulder.

No words = no further probing necessary, you have more than sufficiently labelled yourself a moron far better than I could ever hope to illustrate.

Cheers and good day to you sir.

No words = no further probing necessary, you have more than sufficiently labelled yourself a moron far better than I could ever hope to illustrate.

Cheers and good day to you sir.

Please elaborate how did I label myself a moron?

Why do people care that much about it? Zzzz

Why are you raging, Hopzz? Someone stole your candy or something?

Grow up, man  ::)

No one is raging im simply standing up for what I believe shouldve been told along time ago accept in a more hurtful and aggressive tone just to get my point across because some people with bad English (for example: You) need a little aggression in the tone in order for my "voice" to be "heard". obtê-lo? (Credits to google translate) and apparently your saying grow up because you fail at a comeback and try to use my age against me. Oh and let me guess hmmmm your e-boyfriend sent you here in a fail attempt to pile up on me? Lol and you say im the one that needs to grow up.

Believe it or not nobody sent gi here ;)

Please elaborate how did I label myself a moron?

You will realize this once you become a little wiser..

Please elaborate how did I label myself a moron? No one is raging im simply standing up for what I believe shouldve been told along time ago accept in a more hurtful and aggressive tone just to get my point across because some people with bad English (for example: You) need a little aggression in the tone in order for my "voice" to be "heard". obtê-lo? (Credits to google translate) and apparently your saying grow up because you fail at a comeback and try to use my age against me. Oh and let me guess hmmmm your e-boyfriend sent you here in a fail attempt to pile up on me? Lol and you say im the one that needs to grow up.

Omg, Hopzz, stfu.

I just got home, was checking forum, saw all this drama zzz

About my english, at least i can get people to understand me  :facepalm:

First of all, i dont attack people coz of their ages, maybe coz of their mental age, but...

Why are you taking his side anw? Not enough fun ganking ppl at cave?  :cray: :crazy:

Believe it or not nobody sent gi here ;)

You will realize this once you become a little wiser..

No one can be a moron simply because of an explanation. So in other words you called me a moron because im exposing you and your "Gf" pathetic lives as e daters? That in itself is moronic. Keep trying because your only making yourself sound dumber and dumber. You must feel shitty losing a debate with someone younger then you.

Omg, Hopzz, stfu.

I just got home, was checking forum, saw all this drama zzz

About my english, at least i can get people to understand me  :facepalm:

First of all, i dont attack people coz of their ages, maybe coz of their mental age, but...

Why are you taking his side anw? Not enough fun ganking ppl at cave?  :cray: :crazy:

Im not taking his side im on no one's side im standing up to what I believe is moronic on you guy's part. I actually dont like brdigo believe it or not.

No one can be a moron simply because of an explanation. So in other words you called me a moron because im exposing you and your "Gf" pathetic lives as e daters? That in itself is moronic. Keep trying because your only making yourself sound dumber and dumber. You must feel shitty losing a debate with someone younger then you. Im not taking his side im on no one's side im standing up to what I believe is moronic on you guy's part. I actually dont like brdigo believe it or not.

So basically you'r bored and decided to pick on me and Eld? Dont you have anything else to do instead crying about others relationships? WHY DO YOU CAAAAAARE????  :mega_shok:

So basically you'r bored and decided to pick on me and Eld? Dont you have anything else to do instead crying about others relationships? WHY DO YOU CAAAAAARE????  :mega_shok:

That's not what I said nor is it what im "implying" I guess your English instructor didn't teach you comprehension huh?

E-Daters these days  ;D

Others like  you and your e girlfriend need to get a life and get a real relationship and real "friends"

Exactly so release brdigo's nut sack and go back to your little e girlfriend. Don't worry maybe in a couple years you would be able to afford the plane ticket fly the 4551 miles and cry on her shoulder.

So, i guess you didnt have enough arguments against Eld so you decided to talk about our relationship instead?  ::)

It isnt about comphehension, its about being blind or not  :give_rose:

So, i guess you didnt have enough arguments against Eld so you decided to talk about our relationship instead?  ::)

It isnt about comphehension, its about being blind or not  :give_rose:

I wasnt saying the comprehension part to that I was directing it towards me being "bored". And btw you must really be the blind one because actually Eld lost this argument and is the one at fault. Im sticking up for a person that "stands alone" and Im wrong for doing that? He made something to a best of his ability something he thought would be helpful to other players, his insight on the game, the game from how he sees it. You guys are all ripping on him. Who is really the guilty party? Oh its time to take a good look at yourself or for gi and kaworu at the webcams in your basements.

No one can be a moron simply because of an explanation. So in other words you called me a moron because im exposing you and your "Gf" pathetic lives as e daters? That in itself is moronic. Keep trying because your only making yourself sound dumber and dumber. You must feel shitty losing a debate with someone younger then you.

You are a moron for your recycled secondary school vocabulary filled with prejudices against homosexuals and women, you are a moron for occupying so much of your time with other peoples business and calling THEM pathetic, you are a moron for showing yourself as a moron and then calling it a debate- on top of that! -claiming yourself as winner.

I could care less for your age bro. Stupidity knows no boundaries, you are a jealous little whiner boy with nothing better to do with your after school time than try and poke your nose into where it doesnt belong just to get your name seen.

Serious - end of convo. Good luck to you out there..

You are a moron for your recycled secondary school vocabulary filled with prejudices against homosexuals and women, you are a moron for occupying so much of your time with other peoples business and calling THEM pathetic, you are a moron for showing yourself as a moron and then calling it a debate- on top of that! -claiming yourself as winner.

I could care less for your age bro. Stupidity knows no boundaries, you are a jealous little whiner boy with nothing better to do with your after school time than try and poke your nose into where it doesnt belong just to get your name seen.

Serious - end of convo. Good luck to you out there..

Actually I called you guys fags to get your attention something sort of like the "Nice guys finish last" type of coming. It's a debate because I dont waste my time arguing with losers who kiss through a webcam. You assume im jealous because I dont have an e-girlfriend? Yea ok!

I wasnt saying the comprehension part to that I was directing it towards me being "bored". And btw you must really be the blind one because actually Eld lost this argument and is the one at fault. Im sticking up for a person that "stands alone" and Im wrong for doing that? He made something to a best of his ability something he thought would be helpful to other players, his insight on the game, the game from how he sees it. You guys are all ripping on him. Who is really the guilty party? Oh its time to take a good look at yourself or for gi and kaworu at the webcams in your basements.

We are having a party?  :shok:

I'll stop replying, its useless. Ya know, you'r the one that started all this drama calling us '♥♥♥♥♥♥s'. We were only making fun at someone that dont know anything about classes and decided to create a crappy guide. Seriously, take a look at my signature. Do you really think this guide or any of his replies would be usefull for someone? Thats all.

Cya dramahopzz  :give_rose:

Edit: Oh, btw, Hopzz... who are to to tell us what to do and what not to do? And stop saying stuff you dont even know if happens or not. It is not of your business anws ::)

We are having a party?  :shok:

I'll stop replying, its useless. Ya know, you'r the one that started all this drama calling us '♥♥♥♥♥♥s'. We were only making fun at someone that dont know anything about classes and decided to create a crappy guide. Seriously, take a look at my signature. Do you really think this guide or any of his replies would be usefull for someone? Thats all.

Cya dramahopzz  :give_rose:

You never know because all opinions are different and just because you think his guide is "crappy" doesnt make it right for you to rip on him as the old saying goes "One man's trash is another man's treasure"

Edit: Woops let me edit to because Im not telling you guys what to do Im just ripping on you guys for edating just like you guys are ripping on him for making a "useless guide"  more old sayings: "an eye for an eye" "What goes around comes around!"

Yes quit while your ahead because I'm barely scratching the surface with these e-dater jokes. Better quit before someone's feelings get hurt.

You never know because all opinions are different and just because you think his guide is "crappy" doesnt make it right for you to rip on him as the old saying goes "One man's trash is another man's treasure"

Oh, you chilled. Are you ready to talk like a normal human being about this guide? Or are you going to involve other things that dont have a shit to do about it?

You cant call it a guide if it is based on your own opinion. I dont like rangers, but im not creating a guide to talk about how lame this class is and how rogues rules and say it is right.

Yap, i guess you'r just looking for attention ::)

Edit: Woops let me edit to because Im not telling you guys what to do Im just ripping on you guys for edating just like you guys are ripping on him for making a "useless guide"  more old sayings: "an eye for an eye" "What goes around comes around!"

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=76924.0

You can rage here. You'r welcome.

Again, it is not of your business. Why do you care?

And man, seriously, wtf those old sayings?

"Are you Justin Timberlake? Coz u'r crying a river" ~Pvprange.

Oh, you chilled. Are you ready to talk like a normal human being about this guide? Or are you going to involve other things that dont have a shit to do about it?

You cant call it a guide if it is based on your own opinion. I dont like rangers, but im not creating a guide to talk about how lame this class is and how rogues rules and say it is right.

Yap, i guess you'r just looking for attention ::)

Im not chilled because I was never angry research how to be a better persuasive speaker and you'll know that an attention getter is required for all persuasive speakers. I dont like e-daters but you dont see me ranting on forums about how much of losers they are.

Idek what the second quote was for.

Edit: As you can see from that topic I am generally accepting of people who date over the computer but if they abuse it to the point where they cause other's any type of emotional tension thats where you draw the line. And idk if entering a quote from any other player other than myself is gonna help your point get across.

Gogo Hopzz, spread your opinion through forum! Find someone that actually cares for it. You can use this as your profile picture. Better than paint one  ::)

40307_.jpg

Gogo Hopzz, spread your opinion through forum! Find someone that actually cares for it. You can use this as your profile picture. Better than paint one  ::)

First off its a collage not a "painting" I wont assume you just called me ugly but if you want to go there we can certainly go there. Nice picture as you can see Im not even bothering putting smileys in my posts but go ahead of pictures will help you get the crowd's attention who am I to argue.

First off its a collage not a "painting" I wont assume you just called me ugly but if you want to go there we can certainly go there. Nice picture as you can see Im not even bothering putting smileys in my posts but go ahead of pictures will help you get the crowd's attention who am I to argue.

Collage on paint ::)

Not calling you ugly, who am i to judge your rare beauty?

Im ending with the drama, telling you to find someone who cares about it, coz i dont give a shit. Thats pretty much all.  :pardon:

Collage on paint ::)

Not calling you ugly, who am i to judge your rare beauty?

Im ending with the drama, telling you to find someone who cares about it, coz i dont give a shit. Thats pretty much all.  :pardon:

Rare beauty? Your crossing the line, your skating on thin ice I think you do not want to start this.

Lonely hopzz is lonely.

Please somebody feed him the attention/dramm he craves.

Not craving attention I'm just feeding facts. Wow you guys really fail at shi.t talk  :facepalm:  Either come at me with something better or dont come at me at all.

Rare beauty? Your crossing the line, your skating on thin ice I think you do not want to start this.

He knows how to rhyme  :shok:

Scary  :shok:

2 words: persecution syndrome  :good:

He knows how to rhyme  :shok:

Scary  :shok:

2 words: persecution syndrome  :good:

Its only a rhyme depending on your speech and accent and since your BR you more then likely have a latina type accent. Regardless any rhyme is coincidental Persecution syndrome? Here yall go with this attention seeking BS.