tips for choosing your class.

Brdigo

Not craving attention I'm just feeding facts. Wow you guys really fail at shi.t talk  :facepalm:  Either come at me with something better or dont come at me at all.

I guess so.  :)

Its only a rhyme depending on your speech and accent and since your BR you more then likely have a latina type accent. Regardless any rhyme is coincidental Persecution syndrome? Here yall go with this attention seeking BS.

I could post a random puppet pic here, you would still think i was talking with you. Thats persecution syndrome.

I posted a troll pic and you thought i was talking about the way you look  :lol: :facepalm:

Im not br, I'm russian  O:-) :rofl:

40310_.jpg

I guess so.  :)

I could post a random puppet pic here, you would still think i was talking with you. Thats persecution syndrome.

I posted a troll pic and you thought i was talking about the way you look  :lol: :facepalm:

Im not br, I'm russian  O:-) :rofl:

I didn't think it was me until you said the following:

Gogo Hopzz, spread your opinion through forum! Find someone that actually cares for it. You can use this as your profile picture. Better than paint one  ::)

You clearly said this picture would look better then my current picture and that is clearly an insult in my book. But i've matured since I first started using internet forums (this is my first and only) and gave you the time to explain yourself before I went all in with insults on my own. I mean after all wouldnt it be an insult to you if I said that a pregnant monkey would look better then you?

Not craving attention I'm just feeding facts. Wow you guys really fail at shi.t talk  :facepalm:  Either come at me with something better or dont come at me at all.

Facts? That gi and I are what you call "e-dating"? A "fact" that anyone on sapphire already knows? So tell me.. Who are you feeding? Other than your own post count of course.

All your replies are gibberish and folly and scream attention seeker and dance around the clear "fact" that you have nothing important to say. Nobody is coming at you, I think you play the victim too much man. Do you QQ like this in life or at your job whenever you feel like it? I bet you are just that type..

Spend more time improving your sham, less time running from my necro and much less time acting a fool in forums. It will do you some good I assure you, might also find some friends.

Edit:

...I mean after all wouldnt it be an insult to you if I said that a pregnant monkey would look better then you?

Uhoh. You made it angry.

"I love you you belong with me your my sweetheart

Stalker  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

But i like pregnant monkeys  :sorry:

I could go really low on my reply, but I'm not you, Hopzz  :give_rose:

40311_.jpg

No one stalks you i was just checking the karmas you guys were saying as your reason for ripping on him. No it wasn't an insult but now you got a taste of your own medicine and if you think that was a low blow that means your weak and an easy target to get your feelings hurt

No one stalks you i was just checking the karmas you guys were saying as your reason for ripping on him. No it wasn't an insult but now you got a taste of your own medicine and if you think that was a low blow that means your weak and an easy target to get your feelings hurt

Oh, yes, I'm crying over my moms shoulders  :cray: :cray: :cray:

You won, Hopzz, I'm a loser.

Congratz, you'r the best of the best retardeds on forum, what do you want for prize?

"I love you you belong with me your my sweetheart

Call it as you please, nobody is denying anything XD I'm not ashamed of the relations I have with people.. is that an emotion you feel about people close to you? What makes you think this bothers us?

You have much to learn

QQ moar..

J

E

L

L

L

L

Y

Y

Y

Y

Y

J

E

L

L

Y

F

I

S

H

!

I want serious replies or a white wolf

You can have both, I'm not greedy  ;D

You are a dumb asshole looking for attention stalking people for arguments to proove something we dont even know what it is.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSiGcIPmS-ahd4XCcX7QRfdJ49OSVRtctpfh7LegTHmtxed5Bnxw

Here's your white wolf, you can grow up with him.

No one is looking for attention nor am i crying im just pointing out your wrong doing and you couldn't accept it so im giving you a little taste of how you made him feel he may be br but he has emotions just like you. Ladygi Hitler hated anyone without blonde hair and blue eyes...ill let u figure that one out but please dont start with that jellyfish bs that's so lame to me lbs

No one is looking for attention nor am i crying im just pointing out your wrong doing and you couldn't accept it so im giving you a little taste of how you made him feel he may be br but he has emotions just like you. Ladygi Hitler hated anyone without blonde hair and blue eyes...ill let u figure that one out but please dont start with that jellyfish bs that's so lame to me lbs

I've been called many many MANY bad stuffs, but never hittler!

Thats so pro. Made me laugh, like this  :mega_shok:

Gogo mr. Dramajusticehopzz!

Do you even know me to call me racist? Guess not ::)

Thank you for policing the interwebs, I feel much safer now that officer hopzz has passed through to the aid of the author of this shitty guide.

Thank you for imparting your self-proclaimed wisdom and justice upon the evil doers of these forums, not to mention your empty rhetoric and bigotry even though this prejudice was "just to get our attention".

You rock hopzz, I nominate you for coolest user ever, kudos. I am giving you a + because you deserve it, you can be my sweetheart too.

I've been called many many MANY bad stuffs, but never hittler!

Thats so pro. Made me laugh, like this  :mega_shok:

Gogo mr. Dramajusticehopzz!

Do you even know me to call me racist? Guess not ::)

I never called you racist and  I'm not calling you hitler. I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt to be smart enough to comprehend what I'm saying but since you showed me your not here's what I'm trying to say.

I see you on forums stereotyping brazillians like everyone else (I guess just a follow the leader act huh) You call them dumb, noob, confused, weak, etc etc. But your from Brazil yourself. Hitler hated anyone that didn't have blonde hair or blue eyes but yet he didn't have blue eye nor blonde hair. It is a means of self hatred and self hatred is destruction. Your causing someone emotional distress as a means to fit in as I see it

Thank you for policing the interwebs, I feel much safer now that officer hopzz has passed through to the aid of the author of this shitty guide.

Thank you for imparting your self-proclaimed wisdom and justice upon the evil doers of these forums, not to mention your empty rhetoric and bigotry even though this prejudice was "just to get our attention".

You rock hopzz, I nominate you for coolest user ever, kudos. I am giving you a + because you deserve it, you can be my sweetheart too.

So I'll take this as a confession of your wrong doing.

You clearly are as thick as you let on.

Clearly haven't met many br's in game either. True, they aren't all bad but there is reason why br players are stereotyped and have a poor reputation. Some people have good reason for disliking them, again you shouldn't comment on things you are unsure of.

I cant stop laughing  ;D

You call them dumb, noob, confused, weak, etc etc.

Would you please quote it?

Gogo Dramajusticeshrinkhopzz

You clearly are as thick as you let on.

Clearly haven't met many br's in game either. True, they aren't all bad but there is reason why br players are stereotyped and have a poor reputation. Some people have good reason for disliking them, again you shouldn't comment on things you are unsure of.

I know what brs are all about I actually had a strong disliking of brs before I even came here because they the reason why I quit my old game (was a fps) with their fly hacking and aimbot so I know about the brs I even picked up some strong insults from them

lixo

fdp

aff

etc

I know what brs are all about I actually had a strong disliking of brs before I even came here because they the reason why I quit my old game (was a fps) with their fly hacking and aimbot so I know about the brs I even picked up some strong insults from them

lixo

fdp

aff

etc

Hypocrite. H-O-P-Z-Z. Hypocrite.

Im still laughing, so i guess it is no problems  ;D

Just such a random reply zzzz  :facepalm:

Kk  ;D, an cat will always have a dumb reply an if dumb enough I will reply  :pardon: