16 members have voted

1. 1. make a price limit

• yes i hate the ridiculous greedy newbies
    • yes i dont hve afford to buy runes for 4k
    • no i want to be greedy newbie
    • no im rich enough to buy my items for double price
    • i dont know but i like icecream
    • i cannot decide but im thinking to agree with imaninja the pro

Make a limit for prices or something its ridiculous to buy def rune when u hve to pay 4k for it  :facepalm: new players make prices so high do something about it!!!

It'is not greedy newbies. It's greedy old players. In my early warspeartime, i remember def rune from mshop costed around 1,7k ::)

It'is not greedy newbies. It's greedy old players. In my early warspeartime, i remember def rune from mshop costed around 1,7k ::)

Wow 1,7  :blush:

Prices go up and down almost daily, its all about how much people buy and how much people put them up on market. Personally I never pay more then 100g per 1mc. So for a item of 29mc my roof is 2900g. Otherwise I wait 24-48h and almost always by that time ive found cheaper items of the specific kind.

So we should casualise everything because players find normal things bad/annoying/unfair?

What next? Free lab items "because others have them and I don't"?

If you don't like people selling for 4k, don't buy for 4k...

mcoin user buy with their own real money,, and others want to buy it cheap with games money.. tell me,, does it sound fair?? try to negotiate or just wait for it to become cheaper..thats all

To go to the roots of the issue... its not just the sellers, but also those who buy for those prices.

Its basic economics, but with no reference.. of course its gonna go nuts when those who gain items and not understand its value.

Unfortunatly prices are already up there.. so simply raise the prices of every single other item to meet the new standards.  :wacko:  But not even that would work.. there is also some under priced items out there also isnt there? Not to mention those who are still selling at old price rate.

mcoin user buy with their own real money,, and others want to buy it cheap with games money.. tell me,, does it sound fair?? try to negotiate or just wait for it to become cheaper..thats all

it wont be coming cheap this game is ruined im leaving this when runes cost 5k and rape my ps3 hard and deep xD :rofl:

so true!

Game isn't easy without buying miracle coins afterall.

Sapphire is worst in selling prices.

it's one good reason why people leaving game.now drop rate low,hard to farm gold than before...etc blahs and now crazy greedy people making more horrible to survive selling items to such high prices.

Devs should be concern loosing too many old players

I like your suggest anyway.

you got good point but there is fix place for selling items.

Earlier it was 10 MCs= 1 k gold.

now it's more than that.

It's fair to get golds by selling own waste money items I agree  but is it fair this people just want more than the normal rate? it's insane price.

yes,, 4k for runes really sounds crazy..it happen in eu also.. i've never buy mcoin though.. i guess it must be new player who dont know the standard price who put it so high especially at market dealer..

You people seem to forget something.

It's not You who set the prices for those items.

If "MC sellers" value their money this high, then there is nothing you can do about it. They can set price to 10k. And what will You do then? Threat them with bans?

You see. The problem isn't the prices rising. The problem is the fact You've grown ADDICTED of buying those items with gold.

You people seem to forget something.

It's not You who set the prices for those items.

If "MC sellers" value their money this high, then there is nothing you can do about it. They can set price to 10k. And what will You do then? Threat them with bans?

You see. The problem isn't the prices rising. The problem is the fact You've grown ADDICTED of buying those items with gold.

all right.

so how about people who can't buy miracle items in their country cos its not working  or people don't have business card cos most of under age dnt ve credit cards to buy by other methods than SMS payment.

There's no option left accept for buying those enhancement items in game shop.

for example if I ve stave of doom and I m holding without any enhancement crystal or amp.it's remains useless and won't work like it's full enchant and amp.

there's no other way than buying those fancy items.

No one will get bann.but whole system sucks.it need to change.

In my opinion there should be fix price rate of items in shop.

Rest idk lately,I am realizing I spend too much time playing day night,farming hard it was never been a worthfull playing .And many more negative feelings like people who quit game.

Earlier it was 10 MCs= 1 k gold.

now it's more than that.

Err...no it isn't. Rates are 1 mc = 100g which makes 10 mc = 1k gold.

most players are selling their stuff at that rate, some people are rounding off numbers, some sells them cheaper than others. However, you should keep this in mind, most of us mcoins buyers bought those mshop items for realy money, so i can understand it.

Although i do get your point, let's look at this in another point of view.  if i was a non-mcoin user, i'd be really disappointed to see players selling items at such high prices, since it is almost impossible to earn gold in ws fast. (I remember when blue crowned mobs dropped items worth 20g each) don't know why they reduced value that much now :facepalm:

Err...no it isn't. Rates are 1 mc = 100g which makes 10 mc = 1k gold.

most players are selling their stuff at that rate, some people are rounding off numbers, some sells them cheaper than others. However, you should keep this in mind, most of us mcoins buyers bought those mshop items for realy money, so i can understand it.

Although i do get your point, let's look at this in another point of view.  if i was a non-mcoin user, i'd be really disappointed to see players selling items at such high prices, since it is almost impossible to earn gold in ws fast. (I remember when blue crowned mobs dropped items worth 20g each) don't know why they reduced value that much now :facepalm:

what did I said then? same 10 mcs=1 k golds.    :facepalm:

dark rune is 29 mcs or something like that right? I ask in trade or even agree to give 3k but no one sold.

They selling 6k.

Honestly I would prefer level 13 runes that are free from mentor.

.instead of having more defense now I ve to depend on low defense.

I agree I shouldn't blame those people.

Lately I ve decided I won't buy items or shouting in forum for lowering prices anymore.

I m exhausted and done.

How sad what this game has become :cray:

>waah one person tried to sell me item for 150% of average price, game is dogpoo ;-;