luck amp

Pliskin

lucky i was on pc to ss these two loves

AWWW HEART HEART HEART HEART I OVER LAPPED SS I MADE DOUBLE CRIT ENCHANT +!0 arena armor 1st try

33875_.png

33878_.png

would you mind pls if i say duck you ;D?

jk congratulations but btw i amped my wep from 0to+4 with no sign +5with 1sign +6with 3signs +7 with 6signs beat that :crazy:

Grats,

I just used 39 signs to amplify my Blade to +7, many fails to +2 but after that took exactly 15 signs to get to +6.

Lucky it wasn't like my rondel, which took almost 100 signs to get to +7  :facepalm:

Guest XthekingX
Congratz For +10 :tease:

True words.

melee has no chance.

I'm working on a priest now  :spiteful:

and your poor mage is left behind :sorry:

if u make a priest use the ultimate pvp build on it 5word5shield3arm3heal :spiteful:

and your poor mage is left behind :sorry:

if u make a priest use the ultimate pvp build on it 5word5shield3arm3heal :spiteful:

Thank you :-) But im working on defence.Just making it for lab , my party need it.We like go togather!Now 9 :-) But i need to make it 18 as soon as possible.

Thank you :-) But im working on defence.Just making it for lab , my party need it.We like go togather!Now 9 :-) But i need to make it 18 as soon as possible.

just open market and buy the goods :wacko:

And me i used 260 signs trying to get +10 for my doom bow.. :facepalm:..I don't know what to do..I am scared to try again with200.. :facepalm:Anyway  right now i have only 30 signs..and i don't know in how much time i will do again gold to buy another 200  :facepalm:should i try only with 30-40??

I wouldn't spam amp, made this mistake a lot of times.

Even if you get +8 or something it doesn't feel like it was worth it.

I spammed around 80 signs on my rondel when it was +5, the results? at the beginning I got +6 with a few then nearly at end I got +7 and that was it. Next time I used 50 signs for +8, didn't amplify it anymore after that.

Then came my other rondel, around 50 signs for +7.

Then I got my blade, Sold my rondel 50 signs and 100k, I amp'd slowly, got +6 with 20, then +7 with around 15 then at my 43rd sign I got +8. I then randomly amp'd my rondel with 1 sign after how many months of not amping it, surprisingly got +9.

2 Days ago I spammed 50 signs on my blade, all failed. And now leaving my other chars low amp'd.

So I would suggest amp slowly, use a set of sign each week or something. If you are satisfied with your amp then don't force it, remember new items will come out soon, which will also need amping, so I would rather save til then if I was +9.

• 2 months later...